Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video (4037 Views)

Nollywood Actress Susan Pwajok Reacts To Dating Rumors With Singer Ruger / Naija Actress Susan Flashes Her Backside In A Naked Video On Instagram [ Video ] / More Photos Of Child Actress, Susan Pwajok Aka Blessing Of Tv Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by Fashypearl(f): 5:07am On Apr 30, 2023
Susan Pwajok is a popular Nollywood actress, brand ambassador, and Instagram socialite. The young actress rose to limelight after she acted as “Blessing” in the popular Nollywood sitcom, “The Johnsons”.

Recently, the 20-year-old actress uploaded a video of herself looking glammed up on her Instagram story. She wore a short sleeveless ash gown which looked well-fitting on her, her blonde hairstyle also looked nice on her and her makeup augmented her beauty. Below is a screenshot captured from the video Susan uploaded online.

Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by eepeepook: 5:19am On Apr 30, 2023
She can’t wait to become an adult. She has three more years. Time plenty.

2 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by Fashypearl(f): 5:20am On Apr 30, 2023
Nairalanders make una welcome me, I'm new here.... 🌹

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by CivilianJTF(m): 5:32am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:
You are welcome pretty...

Just be my friend please wink
Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by Fashypearl(f): 5:34am On Apr 30, 2023
CivilianJTF:

Just be nice .......

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by CivilianJTF(m): 5:36am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

Just be nice .......
Trust me on that...
Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by Fashypearl(f): 5:40am On Apr 30, 2023
CivilianJTF:

Trust me on that...

Nice meeting you, Nairalander

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by CivilianJTF(m): 5:41am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

Nice meeting you, Nairalander

It's my pleasure dear... looking forward to more friendship dealings with you cool
Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by Fashypearl(f): 5:45am On Apr 30, 2023
CivilianJTF:

It's my pleasure dear... looking forward to more friendship dealings with you cool

Really!

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by highchief1: 5:53am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:
Susan Pwajok is a popular Nollywood actress, brand ambassador, and Instagram socialite. The young actress rose to limelight after she acted as “Blessing” in the popular Nollywood sitcom, “The Johnsons”.

Recently, the 20-year-old actress uploaded a video of herself looking glammed up on her Instagram story. She wore a short sleeveless ash gown which looked well-fitting on her, her blonde hairstyle also looked nice on her and her makeup augmented her beauty. Below is a screenshot captured from the video Susan uploaded online.

if women know how this blond hair makes them look.Anything I see a woman looking like this HIV first comes to my mind.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by highchief1: 5:54am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:
welcome.wetin bring u come here.
Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by highchief1: 5:56am On Apr 30, 2023
CivilianJTF:

jtf ur name no Dey fear us o.remove body for this babe matter otherwise I go call for the ban of two of us.lol

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by Fashypearl(f): 6:03am On Apr 30, 2023
highchief1:
welcome.wetin bring u come here.

Have been a ghost reader for some time before jumping in....
Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by Fashypearl(f): 6:04am On Apr 30, 2023
highchief1:
if women know how this blond hair makes them look.Anything I see a woman looking like this HIV first comes to my mind.

Looks good on some though, not my thing Sha!
Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by highchief1: 6:06am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

Have been a ghost reader for some time before jumping in....
welcome but be careful.Don’t be too open it’s a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by highchief1: 6:06am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

Looks good on some though, not my thing Sha!
makes one look sickly.e no make sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by Fashypearl(f): 6:10am On Apr 30, 2023
highchief1:
makes one look sickly.e no make sense

That's why I said it looks good on some but not all.
Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by Fashypearl(f): 6:11am On Apr 30, 2023
highchief1:
welcome but be careful.Don’t be too open it’s a faceless forum.

I'm aware of that, have been a ghost reader for some time now

2 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by CivilianJTF(m): 6:22am On Apr 30, 2023
highchief1:
jtf ur name no Dey fear us o.remove body for this babe matter otherwise I go call for the ban of two of us.lol
Haaaaaaa... grin

Two of us?
Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by CivilianJTF(m): 6:23am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

Really!

Smile wink
Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by Fashypearl(f): 6:24am On Apr 30, 2023
CivilianJTF:

Haaaaaaa... grin

Two of us?

Lmao 🤣
Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by Fashypearl(f): 6:25am On Apr 30, 2023
CivilianJTF:

Smile wink

What are the rules around here?

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by CivilianJTF(m): 6:44am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

What are the rules around here?
Avoid foul words

Shun violence
Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by CivilianJTF(m): 6:44am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

Lmao 🤣

Don't mind him grin
Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by highchief1: 6:52am On Apr 30, 2023
CivilianJTF:

Haaaaaaa... grin

Two of us?
yes bros leave this babe for me pls.
Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by CivilianJTF(m): 6:55am On Apr 30, 2023
highchief1:
yes bros leave this babe for me pls.

Wetin join you and the babe together
Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by Fashypearl(f): 6:55am On Apr 30, 2023
CivilianJTF:

Don't mind him grin

Left speechless 😶

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by highchief1: 6:55am On Apr 30, 2023
CivilianJTF:

Wetin join you and the babe together
Nthg bros I wan hustle her.pls remove hand.
Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by Fashypearl(f): 6:56am On Apr 30, 2023
CivilianJTF:

Avoid foul words

Shun violence

Noted

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by Gadafii: 7:03am On Apr 30, 2023
girls will dress this trashy and say dont objectify me, cheesy cheesy cheesy

btw there is one fooooooolish boy up there currenlty disgracing himself in front of a new girl, the war against simpism isnt gonna be over soon, but larger percent of men like the one above will learn the hardest way

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by CivilianJTF(m): 7:21am On Apr 30, 2023
highchief1:
Nthg bros I wan hustle her.pls remove hand.

She be my new friend na...
Re: 20-year-old Nollywood Actress, Susan Pwajok Flaunts Her New Look In Recent Video by CivilianJTF(m): 7:22am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

Left speechless 😶
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyonce In Tears As Adele Dedicates Her Grammyaward To Her / Popular Russian Model Kills Herself While Showing Off Topless. + Video / Bobrisky Rocks His Gate Man Jacob As They Celebrate Their Trip To London (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.