Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,302 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Is Marriage Only Favourable To The Female Gender? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Marriage Only Favourable To The Female Gender? (563 Views)

Is Marriage For Me? / So This Is Marriage? / Is Marriage Only For Procreation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Marriage Only Favourable To The Female Gender? by Frank25: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2023
Let's gather and discuss?
Re: Is Marriage Only Favourable To The Female Gender? by Jashub: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2023
Marriage is highly favorable to the women because women don't need to bring anything to union other than themselves and their private parts.

Let's be honest, a man getting married is a risky decision because if the relationship ends in divorce, the woman likely gets half of the man's money along with child custody due to court rulings.

So my advice to men is this: if you're going to get married , ensure you don't get involved in any court marriage because once the state is involved, be ready to lose your hard-earned money to a woman with a broke background

5 Likes

Re: Is Marriage Only Favourable To The Female Gender? by chatinent: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2023
60% yes, 40% no. But don't they say the majority carry the vote?
Re: Is Marriage Only Favourable To The Female Gender? by Autobot05: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2023
Jashub:
Marriage is highly favorable to the women because women don't need to bring anything to union other than themselves and their private parts.

In fact, getting married might even be a risky decision because if the relationship should end in divorce, the woman will likely get half of the man's money along with child custody due to court settlements.

If you're going to get married as a man, ensure you don't get involved in a court marriage because once the state is involved, be ready to lose your hard-earned money

Wrong... give your own terms before marriage and let her sign it

Never marry a woman that bring only her body to the marriage ... she MUST assist financially no matter how lil

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Only Favourable To The Female Gender? by ojun50(m): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2023
Both parties
If he no favour men make them stay single

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Marriage Only Favourable To The Female Gender? by Jashub: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2023
Autobot05:

Never marry a woman that bring only her body to the marriage ... she MUST assist financially no matter how lil
That will depend on the country you're living in . For example, in you're in the US , most prenuptial agreements have fixed conditions as instituted by law and even at that , the courts will still require the man to pay a certain percentage out that amount.

Secondly, how many women do you know that are willing to partner with a man in marriage ? How many women actually want to bring something to the table...? Very few my brother ...very ,very few.

2 Likes

Re: Is Marriage Only Favourable To The Female Gender? by GeorgWashinton: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2023
Marriage should not be discussed in a public space like nairaland.
Re: Is Marriage Only Favourable To The Female Gender? by Autobot05: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2023
Jashub:
That will depend on the country you're living in . For example, in you're in the US , most prenuptial agreements have fixed conditions as instituted by law and even at that , the courts will still require the man to pay a certain percentage out that amount.

Secondly, how many women do you know that are willing to partner with a man in marriage ? How many women actually want to bring something to the table...? Very few my brother ...very ,very few.

I get your point . Well if there's no way to protect my assets after a divorce.. I ain't doing it in the first place then

Older women do that but it's rare among the younger women

Its left for we men to rise up

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Only Favourable To The Female Gender? by Mindlog: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jashub:

What do you want your wife to "bring to the table", if you are to get married?

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Only Favourable To The Female Gender? by Beremx(f): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
If marriage isn't favourable to women as God has ordained it, gladly marriage your fellow man so that the favours will be balanced.

4 Likes

Re: Is Marriage Only Favourable To The Female Gender? by Klass99(f): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Marriage Only Favourable To The Female Gender? by Jashub: 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mindlog:

What do you want your wife to "bring to the table", if you are to get married?
Look, I'd like for my wife to be a traditional woman in the sense that she can cook, clean and look after the kids while I'm away making money to support the family . Any woman who can do this effectively (while being submissive to my peace of mind )is a woman I'd gladly die for if I were in the midst of 10 men.
Re: Is Marriage Only Favourable To The Female Gender? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Studies have shown that married men are happier than married women. And single women are are happier than single men.

3 Likes

Re: Is Marriage Only Favourable To The Female Gender? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Is this Whining or Something?

Who still ask this kind of question these days when you know the answer already🙄
Re: Is Marriage Only Favourable To The Female Gender? by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Beremx:
If marriage isn't favourable to women as God has ordained it, gladly marriage your fellow man so that the favours will be balanced.
God cursed women in marriage - Genesis 3 vs 16. How is a curse favorable to women? undecided
Re: Is Marriage Only Favourable To The Female Gender? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ardar:
Studies have shown that married men are happier than married women. And single women are are happier than single men.

Dey deceive yourself. Comedian.
Re: Is Marriage Only Favourable To The Female Gender? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Autobot05:

GBAM!!!

Now I can EXIT the Group Chat.

3 Likes

Re: Is Marriage Only Favourable To The Female Gender? by Klass99(f): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
cheesy
Re: Is Marriage Only Favourable To The Female Gender? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Answer. . . . NO!
Marriage is a partnership of separate but EQUAL entities with a 50/50 share-holding portfolio.
Anything short of this formula is NOT A MARRIAGE, but a relationship without equity or equilibrium.
It benefits only those who invest wisely and are committed to making the marriage work.
If only one person is working for a relationship. . . .there are no beneficiaries only enablers and opportunists.
End of discussion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hire Skaters To Share Flyers & Paste Stickers / The moment a woman joyfully welcomed her husband’s new wife into their home. Pic / Are We Governed By Our Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.