Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition (6824 Views)

El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O / Governor Wike Revoked The C Of O Of The Building Use For Atiku Campaign Office / Full List Of The Stations NBC Revoked Their Licences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by LesbianBoy(m): 11:11am On Feb 20, 2023
Is buhari as strong as we thought? Because I don't understand what is happening.

This is where we miss obasanjo. By now that "short engine" called Elrufai would have been captured by now angry
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by overall90: 11:17am On Feb 20, 2023
LandMann:

Stupid and senseless comment.

Buhari should also get ready to declare state of emergency in at least 11 other states in addition to Kano.

You cry everyday that federal government is too overbearing, but you have a state governor fighting for the rights of his citizens and you're calling the federal government to come overthrow him...

Why didn't you call on the president to obey supreme court order to prevent this anarchy?

I can tell you that there are at least 5 million people in Nigeria ready to take up arms against Buhari and his military lapdogs.

Let him try the foolishness of declaring state of emergency in Kaduna and let's see if he won't make history as the only president to have been overthrown twice, aside from being the worst president to rule Nigeria since independence.

You know nothing.
El rufai fighting for the rights of the citizens 🀣
Since when.
El rufai is not even fighting for political reasons.
The man is fighting for the Fulani bandits they brought into the country who have amassed so much through criminality and bloodshed.
Just watch the carnage they are going to unleash in Kaduna and the other northern states if status quo remains.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Felabrity: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2023
These guys are desperate

It's a do or die affair
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Karemarealty288(m): 11:20am On Feb 20, 2023
El Midgeti don finally run mad...Oga Middle finger you will end up in prison soon.

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by nnamdi640: 11:22am On Feb 20, 2023
It is still customer that will pay for the rebuild when everything is over. Why is it that El Rufai and Gandollar are the two governors that are more pained with this new policy. Vote buying and looted money at stake.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2023
El rufai should dare demolish a commercial bank in kaduna and see the full extent of federal might, he's a stupid midget

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by OgaTheTop2: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
I can confirm to you that, the governor of Kaduna State El Rufai has revoked the C of Os of all banks in the State, outside Jaiz Bank, which i can't confirm her status, over CBN naira redesign policy.

The walls of banks are marked X red, by KAPSUDA, with bulldozers, positioned.
You saw this and you refused to take pictures.. Pictures, or I don't believe undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by farem: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
I can confirm to you that, the governor of Kaduna State El Rufai has revoked the C of Os of all banks in the State, outside Jaiz Bank, which i can't confirm her status, over CBN naira redesign policy.

Impossible!
How many months left for him in that office? He should just take that office to hell because he will rot in jail.
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Dohn: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
LandMann:

Stupid and senseless comment.

Buhari should also get ready to declare state of emergency in at least 11 other states in addition to Kano.

You cry everyday that federal government is too overbearing, but you have a state governor fighting for the rights of his citizens and you're calling the federal government to come overthrow him...

Why didn't you call on the president to obey supreme court order to prevent this anarchy?

I can tell you that there are at least 5 million people in Nigeria ready to take up arms against Buhari and his military lapdogs.

Let him try the foolishness of declaring state of emergency in Kaduna and let's see if he won't make history as the only president to have been overthrown twice, aside from being the worst president to rule Nigeria since independence.
a state gvt fighting for the right of its citizens U must be very gullible to tink dis.....
Why dint d state government goto court to fight for the right of its citizens during ASUU strike, or are ther no students in kaduna state??,,,,, since ur soo convinced dat elrufai has the interest of his ppl at hert.....
And hw do u knw fr sure dat they re over 5million ppl ready to tk up arms agnst d president and overthrow him, hmmmmm u must b one of dem,,, u beta wise uo asap, elrufai and his counterparts and ppl like u, hav no interest of the masses at heart nt nw, nt eva
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by 9japride(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
And yet a lot of people will support him massively if he comes out for president. Religion/tribalism has a way of messing up people's brains.
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by SaiOba: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Next year him too go come out come contest for President πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Winnersunited: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
jackcanfield:
grin Petite man and wahala .
He is playing with fire. Let's assume the story is not true. The man Elrufia should be careful. He had been to exile before, let history not repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by araoye19: 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wait o.. So these people were really hoping on vote buying to win election? Wonderful!Wait o.. So these people were really hoping on vote buying to win election? Wonderful!...
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Ishilove: 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Picture or wedonbelivit
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Ishilove: 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
jackcanfield:
grin Petite man and wahala .
The man dey summarised grin
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by ubest1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Let him bring all the bank down so when Kaduna people need 2k cash them pay 10k go Abuja & make withdrawal

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by stevnwigw1: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nigeria is about to change for good. These are the principalities holding the country down.
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by SpatialKing(m): 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bank buildings that have full insurance policy
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Chineduawka: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

Fake news
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Chineduawka: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ishilove:

The man dey summarised grin

Na fake news
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Chineduawka: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
9japride:
And yet a lot of people will support him massively if he comes out for president. Religion/tribalism has a way of messing up people's brains.
Na fake news 🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Chineduawka: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
You saw this and you refused to take pictures.. Pictures, or I don't believe undecided
Na fake news 🀣🀣
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by PeterObi4LP: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

Na still his people go suffer am.
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by 9japride(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
Chineduawka:

Na fake news 🀣🀣
[color=#006600][/color]

😁 It better be. He has experience in bulldozer things.
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by gaby(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
melonsgroup:
Chai I missed Obasanjo

Obasanjo should've kept this man where he belongs

Even Yaradua chased him out of Nigeria when he ran to Dubai to take refuge.

Many Nigerians don't seem to remember...lol
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by BlackyOne: 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
I know the short imp πŸ‘Ώ doesn't think but that not something he can do!
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Kingzeez10: 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hoelujohn:

What is their offence? That they didn't collect old notes deposit? I tot the governor said ppl should continue spending their d notes! Why do they want to deposit it?
The guy is lying.
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

If this is true, then Elrufai has gone far in digging his political grave, that seat he us eyeing may very likely elude him for good.

The Tinubu he is busy shaking for will ditch him, and the electorates will pay him back.

There should be rules even for mad people.
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by CodeTemplar: 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
Like he did to Christians. May bandits not attack those banks.
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by ednut1(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Fake news
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
BossGerald:
No pictures to confirm your lies...Next na una go still debunk it and say na obedients dey do fake news.

Apc will be disgraced.

Updated
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Krak(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

The dates says September 2022. You,my friend, are a liar and a rumour monger.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apc Ogun: Is This Woman Avoiding Tinubu's Mouth Odour? (pics) / Senate Gives Buhari September Deadline To Present 2021 Budget / Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.