Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,039 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition (6827 Views)

El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O / Governor Wike Revoked The C Of O Of The Building Use For Atiku Campaign Office / Full List Of The Stations NBC Revoked Their Licences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2023
I can confirm to you that, the governor of Kaduna State El Rufai has revoked the C of Os of all banks in the State, outside Jaiz Bank, which i can't confirm her status, over CBN naira redesign policy.

The walls of banks are marked X red, by KAPSUDA, with bulldozers, positioned.

He purposely back dated it to look as if it were last year. But just take a look at the paint. It's still fresh and shining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Glamour234: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2023
God
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by falcon01: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2023
Let it burn!!

7 Likes

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by BossGerald: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2023
No pictures to confirm your lies...Next na una go still debunk it and say na obedients dey do fake news.

Apc will be disgraced.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by melonsgroup: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2023
Chai I missed Obasanjo

Obasanjo should've kept this man where he belongs

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2023
grin Petite man and wahala .

4 Likes

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2023
El-rufai is a raving mad man

grin grin grin Coward! Why you no go mark and demolish Aso Rock if truly you mean business undecided

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Ofunaofu: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2023
He should go ahead and demolish the bank

Is that also what the supreme court said

5 Likes

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Workch: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
I can confirm to you that, the governor of Kaduna State El Rufai has revoked the C of Os of all banks in the State, outside Jaiz Bank, which i can't confirm her status, over CBN naira redesign policy.

banks don't have cash to swap.
There's nothing Hell Rufai can do about it.

Tinubu will lose Kaduna and there's nothing Hell Rufai can do

36 Likes

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Phoen1X: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2023
Can he withstand the heat ?...cus his days are numbered.

7 Likes

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Hoelujohn: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

What is their offence? That they didn't collect old notes deposit? I tot the governor said ppl should continue spending their d notes! Why do they want to deposit it?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by iwaeda: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

El-Rufai is trying to start a war that will consume him. APC knows Atiku is the next President, but they want the election postponed. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by kollinzgee(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2023
Thid is treason!

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Seefinish: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2023
El Rufai is drowning man. He has less than 100 days in office.
He wants to seal his his bloody government with demolition of properties. I am very sure that Kaduna will boil if he should try to demolish any property again

5 Likes

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by MXrep: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2023
Pictures please. The coward should start the demolition already
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by MadeInTokyo: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2023
I this All banks will leave Kaduna states.
Kaduna residents will suffer it , they can start saving their money at home, and armed robbers and bandits will be visiting them at night to rob them.
Time for Buhari to declare full state of emergency in Kaduna state an appoint a sole military administrator for Kaduna state to stop this madness by Hell Rufai
El Rufai is only de-marketing Tinubu presidential ambition more negatively in Kaduna and the North
This are one the reasons El Rufai should never be allowed to be President

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by MadeInTokyo: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2023
kollinzgee:
Thid is treason!
Buhari will declare full state of emergency in Kaduna soon, let El Rufai continue

5 Likes

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by OkodiDenzel: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

No source? to the trash can

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by TooMuchStuff: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala wahala wahala wahala

Elrufai and Badnews are Siamese twins. No cap
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by baralatie(m): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2023
This is false
Nothing of such happened in kadunna

5 Likes

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by madridguy(m): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2023
Fake news from the crying party cheesy
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2023
Shey he wants President Buhari to invoke executive orders granting the Federal Government the sole ownership of the Land, this Havard Law Degree is really pushing him.
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Finestgurlie(f): 10:29am On Feb 20, 2023
thunder scatter Tinubu
ElRufai is angry that his loot is as good as toilet paper

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by LandMann: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
I this All banks will leave Kaduna states.
Kaduna residents will suffer it , they can start saving their money at home, and armed robbers and bandits will be visiting them at night to rob them.
Time for Buhari to declare full state of emergency in Kaduna state an appoint a sole military administrator for Kaduna state to stop this madness by Hell Rufai
El Rufai is only de-marketing Tinubu presidential ambition more negatively in Kaduna and the North
This are one the reasons El Rufai should never be allowed to be President

Stupid and senseless comment.

Buhari should also get ready to declare state of emergency in at least 11 other states in addition to Kano.

You cry everyday that federal government is too overbearing, but you have a state governor fighting for the rights of his citizens and you're calling the federal government to come overthrow him...

Why didn't you call on the president to obey supreme court order to prevent this anarchy?

I can tell you that there are at least 5 million people in Nigeria ready to take up arms against Buhari and his military lapdogs.

Let him try the foolishness of declaring state of emergency in Kaduna and let's see if he won't make history as the only president to have been overthrown twice, aside from being the worst president to rule Nigeria since independence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 20, 2023
Buhari got elrufai by his balls this time around. Nonsense
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by adem30: 10:35am On Feb 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

The Walls of banks are marked X red, by KAPSUDA, with bulldozers, positioned.

Atleast you can show us one bank marked for demolition, hope u are not sitting at the confort of your house to post rubbish

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by BigYash: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2023
Wait o.. So these people were really hoping on vote buying to win election? Wonderful!
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by femisplash: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2023
Better to demolish those banks than people suffering. Serious banks that are ready for business will be granted CofO
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Godswillu(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2023
From my own point of view I don't think his actions is in the best interest of the people if he demolish the banks in his state
Mind you The bank take orders from there respective head office while the Heads office comply with CBN policy.
Demolishing the bank will only add more hardship to the state

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by id4sho(m): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2023
melonsgroup:
Chai I missed Obasanjo

Obasanjo should've kept this man where he belongs
Indomie kids won't understand this cool
Re: El Rufai Have Revoked The C Of O Of Banks In Kaduna,marked Them For Demolition by Vulcanheph(m): 11:09am On Feb 20, 2023
Earlier today, I was listening to a radio broadcast on my favorite radio station, FAD FM Calabar... Someone called and said the same thing about El rufai.

I had my doubts about the news at first but now I'm sure it's true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rescue Abducted Students In Kaduna Without Paying Ransom – Tinubu Orders / FG Eyes $3.6bn In Historic Talent Outsourcing Initiative With Lab Four / Remembering Tunde Idiagbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.