Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

How To Open A Stripe Account In Nigeria - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Open A Stripe Account In Nigeria (541 Views)

How To Hack Bank Account In Nigeria In 30 Minutes / I Need Someone To Help Me With Stripe Form Automation / How To Open A Payoneer Account- Step By Step Guide- Free Usa Uk Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Stripe Account In Nigeria by bestusf1: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2023
How to attach STRIPE to your website without purchasing expensive documents like LLC,SSN , EIN or American phone contact and address.

We all know that stripe doesn't allow Nigerians and some other African 3rd world country to make use of there payment gateway service.

Although some Nigerians have found there way around it,but this comes at an high price of 100k and above with obtaining some stressful documents.

What if I tell you, that you can obtain your Stripe account with ease all you need is,

1) Means of national Identity (Passport or Driver's licence or Voters card
2) Working E-mail
3) Website (optional)
4) Utility bill of the country where you will be registering from, that's all.

I would love to drop the full Video or the link to it here. As it is a DIY simple process, but if you are interested you can reach out to the contact below for the FREE video set up

08175114678 (WhatsaaP)
08175114678 (WhatsaaP)

NB. You don't need to be afraid of any account blockage in the future, once it's active, it's active for life.
Re: How To Open A Stripe Account In Nigeria by vbreallotherem: 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
[size=8pt][/size]

(1) (Reply)

Assistant / Can A University Student Be Able To Learn A Programming Language? / Glory Be To God I Have Gotten A Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.