Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,117 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) (43465 Views)

Adorable 1986 Throwback Photo Of Woke Soyinka With Chinua Achebe / Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by arantess: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
femisplash:
With due respect, Chinua Achebe died a tribalist, his book, there was a country, gave a one-sided account and opened up dead wounds.
An artist sees the world as he is, not as it is
Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by Emekaonline: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Aboguede:
He who must go to equity must do so with clean hands shocked

Your moniker is (EMEKAONLINE) but everything you wrote is against the igbos. How can people now understand you grin

My brother, grow out of your ignorance and read the handwriting on the wall.

Yorubas and igbos as like cousins and despite the intrusions of evil doars, time has brought the healing.

Fulani slaves in yoluba land keep off

You are such a fool to know that you dont have to be an Igbo man to bear Igbo names. Are you that unintelligent to know that Rotimi Amaechi is not a Yoruba but bears Yoruba name? You just went to school to waste your family resources as you are never educated
Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Legend of literature meets legend of music. That's iconic
Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by kamalbob(m): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bitchiamjay:
Two Legends from the east and west.

Meanwhile, Vote Peter Obi! We don’t a zombie and a boko haram terrorist in Aso Rock.
Imagine seeing your president looking like a walking corpse in the midst of world leaders. We don’t want such mockery like Pastor Chris said.
Don’t sell your vote for cheap 10K, vouchers or recharge cards.

A new Nigeria is POssible

#ObiDatti2023

Vote Wisely 🤲🏾

We are definitely not voting for Ipob commander either lol
Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by whippersnapper(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
aylive02:
If Fela were to be alive now, Tinubu would have find a way to kill him.
tinubu na heavy shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by grandstar(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
sweetonugbu:
Chinua Alfred Wordsmith Storysmith Achebe my mentor.

Wole Soyinka was the real wordsmith

China Achebe was a master storyteller. Shame that for a long time, he produced no works. Probably the trauma affected his productivity and thereby denying him a Nobel prize.
Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by Ruthless70: 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1439257/fela-kutis-meeting-chinua-achebe-throwback-photo/

This how we were before Zik n Ojukwu created hatred among us.
Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
When we tell reasonable Nigerians that Labour Party is an Igbo party many see us as tribalist not knowing what we see

Imagine Labour Party control room back up has igbos in all the 36 states?

We asked them y n they said it’s only people that peter obi can trust, so the question now is
So obi can’t trust just 1 indigene in d whole state d extent of even using ifeanyi eze in sokoto?

Igbos make d loudest noise about buhari nepotism but they are already practicing it n giving excuses, if it’s fine for obi to work with only igbos he trust then y make noise about buhari appointment in d first place?

To u non igbos been decieved into their Igbo agenda,what makes u feel u will b trusted?

Many of u are entering into d igbo trap without knowing d implication

We warn u ooo……use that your phone to check what aguiyi ironsi did then that led to civil war n d same thing obi is doing now

Nigerians ronu ooo
Don't sweat it bro, Obi will never be President
Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
FalseProphet1:
After this election, I see Igbos and yourbas becoming one as before.

This I have seen.
Shey na because you need votes of a few gullible Yoruba youths make you dey preach a unity that we all know is a farce? 😂😂😂
Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by aylive02(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
goslowgoslow:

You are a confirmed animal!
. A typical urchin
Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by BATified2023: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
PDPdestroyer:

Don't sweat it bro, Obi will never be President
God bless u comrade

2 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by saintkel(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
When we tell reasonable Nigerians that Labour Party is an Igbo party many see us as tribalist not knowing what we see

We asked them y n they said it’s only people that peter obi can trust, so the question now is
So obi can’t trust just 1 indigene in d whole state d extent of even using ifeanyi eze in sokoto?

Igbos make d loudest noise about buhari nepotism but they are already practicing it n giving excuses, if it’s fine for obi to work with only igbos he trust then y make noise about buhari appointment in d first place?

To u non igbos been decieved into their Igbo agenda,what makes u feel u will b trusted?

We warn u ooo……use that your phone to check what aguiyi ironsi did then that led to civil war n d same thing obi is doing now

Nigerians ronu ooo
if not for mod, I could have insulted ur generations unborn sef.....so d Igbos who warned u about Buhari....is it not what is happening today?
Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by BATified2023: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
saintkel:
if not for mod, I could have insulted ur generations unborn sef.....so d Igbos who warned u about Buhari....is it not what is happening today?
any difference between obi n buhari as far as nepotism is concerned?
Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by Viscuz: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
any difference between obi n buhari as far as nepotism is concerned?

Wailing wailer
Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by KINGS100(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Go and write your own side of the story. You and federal government thinks you can sweep everything under the carpet by barning history in our schools but you failed.

femisplash:
With due respect, Chinua Achebe died a tribalist, his book, there was a country, gave a one-sided account and opened up dead wounds.
Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by Hdhdhd(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Fela Kuti was not bald. Why seun Kuti come bald? Abi na ojukwu do de hanka hanka yowaaa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by Doyou2019: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:

Nigerians ronu ooo

Ronu nitori kini?
So that we can vote your drug baron cum treasury looter instead abi?
Ori e gbale, iwo ati awon elegbe re.

Put a million Igbos on that list and Non-Igbo Nigerians go still vote Labour because our siddonlook don do.and this boring script is overplayed and stale.

Ronu ko . E maa gbo werey cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by 77star: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mitsurugi:

From where did this one crawl out from? Come let me give you cash 😂😂😂
Like say u know my mind

Na money I wan give the yeye bbqgriller

Hunger don wire am, he go hide for some where

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by wingmanIII: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:

Nigerians ronu ooo

Uncivilized tribalists like you have no place in a decent society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by Realist777: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
femisplash:
You donmeanit
Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by brutal1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Have you read the book?
Kentuforchrist:

u just came out of the cave to spew gibberish and nonsense
Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by BATified2023: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
wingmanIII:

Uncivilized tribalists like you have no place in a decent society.
but u igbos that want to dominate everywhere has place in a democratic setting?

There’s no difference between u Igbos n d fulanis u hate

U people have d same dominating spirit n that’s y u will never agree

I hope u are still blaming your weak erection on fulani

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bitchiamjay:
Two Legends from the east and west.

Meanwhile, Vote Peter Obi! We don’t a zombie and a boko haram terrorist in Aso Rock.
Imagine seeing your president looking like a walking corpse in the midst of world leaders. We don’t want such mockery like Pastor Chris said.
Don’t sell your vote for cheap 10K, vouchers or recharge cards.

A new Nigeria is POssible

#ObiDatti2023

Vote Wisely 🤲🏾

Do you a PVC? You just d shout vote pitobi upandown
Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by Aboguede(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Emekaonline:

You are such a fool to know that you dont have to be an Igbo man to bear Igbo names. Are you that unintelligent to know that Rotimi Amaechi is not a Yoruba but bears Yoruba name? You just went to school to waste your family resources as you are never educated

You just proved me right grin

You bear igbo name because you like it, in other words you like 'igbo' shocked

But everything that u wrote in ur long advocate epistle is all against igbos and how igbos are bad people.

How then do u want ur viewers to understand u shocked

My advice to u is simple., grow out of ur ignorance and read the handwriting on the wall!

Look at this picture below and tell us what u make out of it as an educated man grin

Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by BeanX(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
The great Fela and Chinua Achebe
Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by Bigboy911: 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
hope Fela no give achebe Hiv
Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by KingEdwinNL: 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
I have US, UK & Poland Facebook accounts with dating, also available are Instagram, LinkedIn and we chat all in bulk.
I also sell premium VPN Logins (PIA/Express)
I also have foreign numbers for online verifications.

Contact me now now on whatsapp on zero9zero3156zero4zero4 let's deal.
Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by fkj950ax(m): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/143925oto/

This is mashup of both of them into a single photo. Its not real.
Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by Izongdave(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
femisplash:

What do you expect a man who was a diplomat for the short lived Biafra? We should be sensible at times ... Or you only read the cover page and went on to expect him writing what he has no single clue about?
Re: Fela Kuti's Meeting With Chinua Achebe (Throwback Photo) by sangresan(m): 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Passionate888:
Seun mumu

Your papa idiiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager / Fancy Acholonu Gets Her Trailer On A TV Show / Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.