Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv (33579 Views)

Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by SaLongs1(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Calling them idiots is being nice.
They are mentally deluded.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by brain54(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
I like this zelensky body build…

He looks tough!
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Moniya4Real(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Faithful007:

Shortly before Joe Biden landed in Ukraine, Several USAF F-22/35 Jets and support aircraft took over Ukraine's airspace, triggering several air raid sirens. It was an unannounced visit and so no one knew what was going on. The way you fall to cheap telegram propaganda shows how foolish and failed you are as a human being.
Get your facts right bro. May be you need to know the US actually admitted to notifying Russia of Biden’s impending visit. It’s a visit to a war-torn country hence, the need to.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by EmekaBlue(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Because it was Biden that invaded Ukraine. Clap for yourself.
Biden is using him and his poor soldiers to test Russia strength
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by raskymonojendor: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
SaLongs1:
Most of these fellows have a very twisted perception of history.
Don't mind them.
Look at Chinese men bowing down down in respect to Japanese soldiers.
Nairaland fake historians want to revise history.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Aboguede(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
post=121074810:
Let there be peace in our world.

Peace is all we want, we are not asking for too much.

God bless our darling daddy M. Buhari
God bless G. Emeifele
God bless Nigeria

Hypocrisy is the watchword grin

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by shegzhkn: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
I remember in 2011 when we help take care of Ghaddaffi, Putin watched the tape again and again thinking "I'm not going to end up like this".

The only thing helping this dude is the nukes, if not it's game over.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Izongdave(m): 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wr know why Bidden is doing this his family and those of his democrat allies have huge stakes in Ukraine
I hate Putin for what he's doing, but to dignify Bidden is mediocrity as well
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Aboguede(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Biden is using him and his poor soldiers to test Russia strength

And Russia is also using Ukraine to experiment American weapons.

Russia won the war in Afghanistan
Russia won the war in Syria
Russia won the war in Mali

Now Europe is a stake grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by NwokoloOwa: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Na wa-o. America na America.

Joe Biden na very tough guy. No much talks but action. He has a lot of experience in both local and international politics. You under estimate him at your own peril

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by SaLongs1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Don't mind them.
Look at Chinese men bowing down down in respect to Japanese soldiers.
Nairaland fake historians want to revise history.
I am absolutely sure that they have never known this.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by raskymonojendor: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Izongdave:
Wr know why Bidden is doing this his family and those of his democrat allies have huge stakes in Ukraine
I hate Putin for what he's doing, but to dignify Bidden is mediocrity as well
The Republicans majorly support Biden action in Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by SaLongs1(m): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
grin grin
Aboguede:

And Russia is also using Ukraine to experiment American weapons.

Russia won the war in Afghanistan
Russia won the war in Syria
Russia won the war in Mali

Now Europe is a stake grin
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by MasterTeeUSA: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Odogwujoy: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:
Putin's worst nightmare, Biden is a fearless man, I'm sure the US military is ready to pummel Russia if Putin tries nonsense

Biden's physical presence in Kyiv could be one of his enduring legacies.

Let Putin visit the areas he claims to have taken from Ukraine, then I will believe he's a powerful man.

Russia and China should forget this century abeg, it belongs to the USA

Nonsense write-up.
USA is the world's most terrorist nation.
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by shegzhkn: 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Unannounced to us, but I am sure they got clearance from PUTIN. America and its propaganda LOL

Get clearance from Putin ? & If not

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Uchedizzy(f): 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
Abeg the war don stop
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by linearity: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
rottennaija:
💥🌐💥
Ukro source:

The entire campaign to keep Bakhmut was built around one thing - Biden's speech, who is due to announce a new package of military assistance to Ukraine today. The White House cannot enter the presidential race in the United States with an open phase of the conflict, which means it will try to turn the tide in the spring and summer in order to reach an intermediate result in the fall. Bankovaya is well aware of this and is now trying to knock out fighters and long-range missiles in order to launch a counterattack on the Crimea.

Yes... thousands of Ukrainians must die just to prepare even more Ukrainians to die💥🌐💥

The above bold portion of your comment is incorrect.

The United States has been in open conflicts around the world from time immemorial. These wars and conflicts justify the huge US defense budget year in and year out.

In fact, there is a sizeable portion of Americans who believe that, an open conflict in America favors the sitting President during re-election especially when American soldiers are not directly involved which is the case of Russia vs. Ukraine.

There is solidarity around Country and their President during external conflicts like these. There is inflation in America at the moment, though not comparable to that in Nigeria, during economic downturns like these, politician are very clear to project something else in the National 'talking points' during Election so that citizens would not focus more on the biting economy, war and conflict out is one of those usual scapegoats they employed.

I am not in any way suggesting what Biden intentions are or are not........both of us have zero clue. But, we all know that Putin miscalculated and he is trying to re-calibrate, he has lost a lot of time, and only time will tell if his re-calibration efforts will yield his desired objectives. Common sense will tell us that, when a fight is becoming too long, longer than expected or anticipated, it is a sign on weakness on the part of the perceived Strongman and sign of strength on the on part of the perceived weaker man.

5 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by tonykester: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Na so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Charly68: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
The big masquerade has finally come out to send the final warning signal to the war mongering Putin ..The game is getting more interesting ..Putin should better retreat

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Xkale1996(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:
Putin's worst nightmare, Biden is a fearless man, I'm sure US military is ready to pummel Russia if Putin tries nonsense

Let Putin visit the areas he claims to have taken from Ukraine, then I will believe he's a powerful man.

Russia and China should forget this century abeg, it belongs to USA

biggest foool
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by 175(m): 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
post=121074810:
Let there be peace in our world.

Peace is all we want, we are not asking for too much.

Darling daddy pikin. . .wow you've been quiet since this APC (Buhari) started fighting APC (Tinubu).

The scenerio cause confusion for your head?? 🤷😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doh ooo. . . it's not easy to be an urchinrudeen at this moment.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by MasterTeeUSA: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
These countries don't just invade airspaces anyhow, especially in times of war.

shegzhkn:

Get clearance from Putin ? & If not
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by faceLAGOS: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Rubbish!!!

I don’t like zelensky, he’s just a “big puppeting”fool.
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by afbstrategies: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Zelensky is a strong man. I hope to see Peter Obi represent Nigeria this way. I know urchins won’t agree with me but that’s ok.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by bassdow: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Go and sit down my friend. If not for the west, China would be a colony of Japan by now.

How do you know I Am Your Friend ?
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by gigabyte13: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Men with balls.......
Make Putin just send one missile near where he dey l wan see something

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Mrtaye: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
rottennaija:

Remember this
Did the Afghans resist the talibans? no...so why compare Ukraine resisting"almighty" russia to Afghanistan that can't face terrorists

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by Class01: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:
Putin's worst nightmare, Biden is a fearless man, I'm sure US military is ready to pummel Russia if Putin tries nonsense

Russia and China should forget this century abeg, it belongs to USA

I don't like it when people twist things to suit their own narrative. The reason he came unannounced was security reasons as Russia could make a plan for him if they get a wind of the information. (Unlikely but possible). And they (US) won't take chances.

I don't like war because at the end , innocent people will die and the stupid politicians will have their families covered and protected with state resources at the expense of commoners. And this is the reason why they make decisions to go to war instead of avoiding war at all cost..

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by juman(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Oh oh.
Ukrainians are the idiots they use as pawn to play and plot against the left over of USSR.

The west is crazily chasing russia that had became shadow of former self (USSR).
West is wasting their time and resources.
Re: Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv by juman(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
You know what?
The weapons and resources send to ukraine by the western countries, those countries are borrowing money to do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt / Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan / Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.