Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? (5976 Views)

Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) / Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by 7lives: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
duro4chang:
We have been told here on Nairaland that that christians will not vote Tinubu. What are you now panicking.

I'm shocked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by BobbieZion(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

What exactly ?! . A gaffe like many others?!

Most public speakers make mistake

Shataap most public speakers don't make too many silly avoidable mistakes.

And for your Aunty in her 80's how would she know right from wrong........when they are all covered in tribalism.

I have some friends from the West who want to vote for LP and I have a lot of respect for them.
I also from the North East will vote for LP too, not considering Tribe or region.

Lastly your Uncle too no wise.......na tribal lords all of we na b....
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by drlateef: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
copyrites:
This is what I have noticed. Most of the Christians in the Southwest region rooting for Tinubu are actually RCCG members. Why?

After sending your son and Professor to work with a clueless old soldier, you people are out again to kill Nigerians with a clueless old man with dementia?

Why are you people like this? Many of your evangelists have been slaughtered in the North and most of you have been silence all these years.

Many of you couldn't even criticise Buhari's government because of your Professor son. When your son got ridiculed and shamed by a boko governor, many of you were still silent.

The same people that called him ice cream vendor and "odale" (meaning traitor) have suddenly turn to another god that you people must worship?

Why do you people hate this country so much??

How can a Church with the largest branches in Nigeria be the frontfrunners of a Muslim-Muslim ticket agenda? I am a Yoruba man, more Yoruba than many of your ur.chins but naaah, this is the lowest of the lowest from that zone.

It can never be Bishop Oyedepo or Pastor Chris. They will NEVER joke with their faith because of a drug addict and criminal.

See wailing!!! First of all you are not yoruba. Otherwise you are a bastard yoruba. Nigeria does not belong to IPOB commander. Simon Ekpa told them to sit at home and they are obeying him today. Very likely they will obey the curfew on Saturday. Where will Obi get his votes. Those who are wiser then you have got the message and know who knows the road. Tinubu knows the road. He will win. Continue shedding tears. I have buckets for you.

4 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by drlateef: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hendrixky:
Tribalism

Yorubas are Tribalist

Zombidiots are not trubalists? Ask them why Obi goes to Alaba, Ladipo and Trade Fair for campaign? When he went to TBS, not up to 100 people showed up.

5 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Okoroawusa: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
copyrites:

It is proper for Igbo Catholics to support another Catholic, especially one from the most qualified region of the country with the most qualified candidate for presidency who is physically and mentally fit.

How can RCCG members, (people from Nigeria's largest church), admire Muslim-Muslim ticket so much they are willing to enforce a demented 80 year old man on Nigerians?
See as you talk am e sweet for your mouth
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by switlily25(f): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
I am an Atiku supporter but I would never criticize anyone who prefers a different candidate than Atiku!
We are in a democratic country and everyone should be allowed to vote for whoever they like!

2 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Yoruba will never vote for a daft 3rd class urchin-turned candidate.

7 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Raf4: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
copyrites:
This is what I have noticed. Most of the Christians in the Southwest region rooting for Tinubu are actually RCCG members. Why?

After sending your son and Professor to work with a clueless old soldier, you people are out again to kill Nigerians with a clueless old man with dementia?

Why are you people like this? Many of your evangelists have been slaughtered in the North and most of you have been silence all these years.

Many of you couldn't even criticise Buhari's government because of your Professor son. When your son got ridiculed and shamed by a boko governor, many of you were still silent.

The same people that called him ice cream vendor and "odale" (meaning traitor) have suddenly turn to another god that you people must worship?

How can a Church with the largest branches in Nigeria be the frontfrunners of a Muslim-Muslim ticket agenda? I am a Yoruba man, more Yoruba than many of your ur.chins but naaah, this is the lowest of the lowest from that zone.

It can never be Bishop Oyedepo or Pastor Chris. They will NEVER joke with their faith because of a drug addict and criminal.

With this nonsense u wrote up there, you're just demarketing your candidate the more. Just imagine a ridiculous insult you're passing on the millions of voters in that organisation. Mtchew.

6 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by 00FFT00(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

My Aunty is Ecwa and at 80 she is educated enough to know Tinubu is her choice

My Uncle is CAC he is also in his late 60s or early 70s and a Pastor.. Tinubu is his choice

These people don't need SoroSoke children of the likes of Rinu born 1998 to tell them right from wrong

Quit manipulating your old and feeble relatives. No sane Christian will support a man who shows so much disdain to their faith by manufacturing Bishops.
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by IGBOSON1: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban my choice is fully alert and aware of all environment as displayed since his tour of 36 states and FCT

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

You again!?
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by IGBOSON1: 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
00FFT00:

Quit manipulating your old and feeble relatives. No sane Christian will support a man who shows so much disdain to their faith by manufacturing Bishops.

Precisely!

With nephews like him egging them on to support Tinubu, what chance do his elderly uncles and aunts have to make the right dispassionate and informed choice of their own!? He’d probably threaten them with no more visits if they don’t cave in!
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Ireportlive: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
00FFT00:

I don't have old feeble relative to manipulate, I don't even market Tinubu to them .. this are people who worked 35years accross Nigeria , traveled far and near, have education, read newspaper daily for the past 50 years

They are not part of the teenagers who don't know history, they lived through it and Tinubu is there choice

3 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by ebufa: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
madridguy:
Nigeria is not a zoo anymore. grin

it is now a confirmed jungle...far worse than a zoo! no be for your state mobs dey burn banks!
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Viscuz: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

I don't have old feeble relative to manipulate, I don't even market Tinubu to them .. this are people who worked 35years accross Nigeria , traveled far and near, have education, read newspaper daily for the past 50 years

They are not part of the teenagers who don't know history, they lived through it and Tinubu is there choice

Another unintelligent wailing wailer
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Ireportlive: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
BobbieZion:

Shataap most public speakers don't make too many silly avoidable mistakes.

And for your Aunty in her 80's how would she know right from wrong........when they are all covered in tribalism.

I have some friends from the West who want to vote for LP and I have a lot of respect for them.
I also from the North East will vote for LP too, not considering Tribe or region.

Lastly your Uncle too no wise.......na tribal lords all of we na b....

Your comment is a reflection of who you are and how your own father and mother raised you.

If you think anyone with different political views as you clueless child is a tribalist then your upbringing is in question so is your character

If you think my uncle is not wise leading a multi ethnic congregation of Christians and supporting the most qualified in his view.. then you have not reached the mental maturity of an adult
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Ireportlive: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
Viscuz:

Another unintelligent wailing wailer

Are you Ok?
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Naajjii: 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
copyrites:

What is the point of this? you Obidient or whatever you call yourselves claim you are popular, you are all over , Majority of Nigerians will vote for Obi blah blah blah, why are you concerned about the few people that will vote for other candidates? I think you should focus on those majority of Nigerians that you claim are behind Obi and let minorities vote for whomever they decide to vote for.

5 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by oyatz(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jashub:
Tinubu insulted Christiandom by hopping on a muslim-muslim ticket ,but our yoruba Christians in the west aren't bothered with this because of greed and tribal sentiments. But as for me , I'd rather vote Atiku to keep the drug lord called Tinubu far from that thing called presidency

Your interest is to prevent the drug lord from the presidency which a valid interest.

The Yoruba Christians interest is to vote for Tinubu because of what they will get and tribal sentiments.

So we now have two categories of interests but why do you think that your interest is superior to their interest?
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Ireportlive: 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Liar. Even at 80yrs she have nothing to lose or gain but her children children and relatives like you will suffer her decision

Unfuntunately we are not suffering.... If you are well trained with good job you don't need anyone to vote in who will lift you from sufferness you lift yourself
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by NinjaXmetahuman: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hendrixky:
Tribalism

Yorubas are Tribalist
cry a river.

South east has been voting pdp since 1999, but suddenly voting unknown party in 2023 but that is not tribalism.

Again, cryyyyy till you drop.

3 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by DeOTR: 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
FellaG:

These same old people that failed us thier children by producing leaders that destroyed Nigeria.they could not fight for themselves neither for thier children. Old age Does not equate to sense.
Hold your parents responsible for failing you.
Where we came from, Elders are beacons of wisdom.
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Talawaka: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hendrixky:
Tribalism

Yorubas are Tribalist

Tribalism == Ethnic Favouritism.

Let's stop using outdated words like "tribalism".

P.S - I know I have left the infestation of leprosy unattended to chase the flies it attracts. But this is because each of the leading candidates is banking on unwavering support from his own ethnic groups cool
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Viscuz: 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Are you Ok?

Bola Ahmed no go win cry bottle
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by mandarin: 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
hotwax:
The elders in RCCG ..people above 70 are still with tinubu...but they won't vote...

I live in RCCG camp, the youth in the camp are Obidents...fanatically obidient, although their aging parents are tinubu...

these old people are growing senile...they put nigeria in this mess, they still have not repented...its left for the youth to mold their future

You don't live in the RCCG Camp. I beleive a child of God from a good home would manage a better communication.
Election is a matter of choice and bringing tribalism to the church because of election is another level of youths that have become vocal for the wrong reasons.
When GEJ contested, Christians and Muslims voted him, Christians voted for Buhari and there is no reason why people across religions and churches can't vote candidates of their choice
Sunak in UK is a Hindu, he was voted in by Christian and non Christian MPs.
Let me just tell you a secret, your attacks on pastor's e.g. Poju Oyemade, Adefarasin etc and now the church will keep your kinsman from the Seat of power for many years.

To excel you build bridges, today's youths and Internet warriors must understand this virtue.
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by akakurukukaku(m): 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hendrixky:

For knowing fully well that the presidential sit is for a vibrant, physically and mentally strong person so he can be able to perform

But still the yorubas want to vote for a weak man who is mentally and physically not fit

Someone who is not aware of his environment

You know Tinubu is weak and you guys are accussing him of been responsible for the massacre in the southeast through Simon Ekpa.
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by PeterObi4LP: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Unfuntunately we are not suffering.... If you are well trained with good job you don't need anyone to vote in who will lift you from sufferness you lift yourself

😂 🤣 na people like you suffer pass. If you have something doing you won't bother who won or not.
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Ireportlive: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

😂 🤣 na people like you suffer pass. If you have something doing you won't bother who won or not.
Ok
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by BobbieZion(m): 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Your comment is a reflection of who you are and how your own father and mother raised you.

If you think anyone with different political views as you clueless child is a tribalist then your upbringing is in question so is your character

If you think my uncle is not wise leading a multi ethnic congregation of Christians and supporting the most qualified in his view.. then you have not reached the mental maturity of an adult

I said shush...........again.
Most qualified indeed,most of the people who you've said are qualified have put us into the mess we are in today.
You people think we are kids to believe in a Man that brought the present predicament?
How silly?
That is like endorsing a builder who recommended a quack constructor that built a collapsed building......
Everyone has their choice but selling an expired product to me is damn foolishness, don't think I will buy that....

We want to change the status quo...
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Ireportlive: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
BobbieZion:

I said shush...........again.
Most qualified indeed,most of the people who you've said are qualified have put us into the mess we are in today.
You people think we are kids to believe in a Man that brought the present predicament?
How silly?
That is like endorsing a builder who recommended a quack constructor that built a collapsed building......
Everyone has their choice but selling an expired product to me is damn foolishness, don't think I will buy that....

We want to change the status quo...

Goodluck on your journey with one vote and bad character insulting people's love one

Results would come in soon
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Great2017: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

My Aunty is Ecwa and at 80 she is educated enough to know Tinubu is her choice

My Uncle is CAC he is also in his late 60s or early 70s and a Pastor.. Tinubu is his choice

These people don't need SoroSoke children of the likes of Rinu born 1998 to tell them right from wrong

No wonder Nigeria is in this mess.
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Ireportlive: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Great2017:

No wonder Nigeria is in this mess.

Nigeria is in a mess due to people like you who think a messiah would fix Nigeria for Nigerians instead of contributing your own qouta
Re: Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country? by Great2017: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Nigeria is in a mess due to people like you who think a messiah would fix Nigeria for Nigerians instead of contributing your own qouta
On the contrary, it is your aunt's and uncle's generation that has failed our generation. A prosperous Nigeria was handed over to them. However, they chose to glorify tribalism over merit. Look at the Nigeria they are handling over to us. A complete mess to say the least.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Interviews Fashola, Watch Video / The Dangers Of Being Black In India / Inverter Dealer In Lagos, Nigeria Gives Inverter Plus Battery For Only N55,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.