Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP (17423 Views)

Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction / Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP / Tinubu Campaigner, Abdulmumin Jibrin, Joins NNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP by ChukwuObe: 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hydroxide:
see this one o. One thing you should know is that, The igbos are spread all over the nation. Just know this and know peace. Majority of the igbos are not even living in south east region unlike the Yoruba where almost 90% of them are in south west. I'm from Delta state and I live both in Warri and Benin most times. I can't even count the number of igbos I meet on daily basis unlike Yoruba. Yoruba people no even dey my area. Guy just rest abeg.

Just continue to deceive yourself. Go and check the Wiki to know

Re: Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP by Mccullum: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
JAGABAN........................................... ALL...........................................WAY........................................TO.........................................PRESIDENCY.
Re: Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP by Hydroxide(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Gboom:

So, ibos population is more than Yorubas.
So, if i don't vote for you preferred candidate, I know get sense
I'm not saying you should vote for my preferred candidate. But this 2023 election is a vote for the peace and wellbeing of this country. But If you wanna vote base on tribe like you said from the beginning then, your candidate does not stand a chance. I'm an Isoko by tribe not Ibo but the ibos has the number of population to win your Yoruba candidate if that's what you even want. Apart from the 6 south western states, Kwara and Kogi state, The igbos has more population than the Yoruba in the remaining states of the federation. You already know the numbers of Igbo population in Lagos state and others states of the south west. So if you wanna vote tinubu, vote him becos you think he can change the country for the better not cos he is from your tribe. That's my point.
Re: Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP by Hydroxide(m): 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
ChukwuObe:

Just continue to deceive yourself. Go and check the Wiki to know

forget those paperworks bro. Na we dey the country. Lagos is the most populated state in south west. We know the number of Igbos in Lagos. E fit reach 40% of the lagos population self.
Re: Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP by pedrilo: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
ATIKU is totally out this game abeg.
Lagos, Kano and Port Harcourt is totally out of their hand.
How dem wan take win ?
Re: Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP by Thegoodone13(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Guys, your average d!ck is 5 to 7 inches long when erect. No amount of gel, cream, pill, or herb can make a pen!s bigger.

The Enlargement products market is growing because dealers are making money off your ignorance.

lipsrsealed

Re: Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP by Gboom: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hydroxide:
I'm not saying you should vote for my preferred candidate. But this 2023 election is a vote for the peace and wellbeing of this country. But If you wanna vote base on tribe like you said from the beginning then, your candidate does not stand a chance. I'm an Isoko by tribe not Ibo but the ibos has the number of population to win your Yoruba candidate if that's what you even want. Apart from the 6 south western states. The igbos has more population than the Yoruba in the remaining states of the federation. You already know the numbers of Igbo population in Lagos state and others states of the south west. So if you wanna vote tinubu, vote him becos you think he can change the country for the better not cos he is from your tribe. That's my point.
This fact that Ibos are spread all over SW doesn't mean they are more than Yorubas in population. FYI, Yorubas are also spread all over the country too, is it they are not making noise likre the ibos?

1 Like

Re: Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP by Hydroxide(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Gboom:

This fact that Ibos are spread all over SW doesn't mean they are more than Yorubas in population. FYI, Yorubas are also spread all over the country too, is it they are not making noise likre the ibos?
igbos are spread all over the federation not SW. Na when I enter Abuja I know say the numbers of igbos in Abuja alone fit form one state. So bro, Yoruba no reach Igbo for population. Make nobody deceive you. let's leave tribalism outside and vote for who you feel is capable of savaging what's left of this dying country. Vote your candidate while I vote for mine but no use tribalism decide am.
Re: Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP by juman(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
It was tambuwal greed that destroyed kano pdp.

He wanted to control kano pdp despite Kwakwaso was there. Pdp abuja did nothing to stop him.
Kwakwaso became angry and left pdp for them.
Re: Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP by pacespot(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
That is why they are sending sit-at-home to South East to suppress voters in Obi stronghold.

As long as Kwankwaso is in this race, there is no block votes for Atiku. And as long as Atiku is in this race, Tinubu has no chance in the North. So it is left to the three big bigwigs competing for northern Muslim votes leaving Peter Obi alone with Christian votes.
Re: Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP by Softmirror: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
shuttox:

Funny man

THE THREE TEARS OF PDP
ATIKU
OBI
KWANKWASO.

IF IT WERE APC JOINING NNPP......LOL.
WELL APC REMAINS INTACT.
grin
Re: Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP by rolams(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
NNPP will win Kano Guber!
Re: Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP by OChimex: 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Brendaniel:
I laugh each time I see Tinubu and Atiku supporters doing their analysis without factoring Kwankwaso in the north just to make their candidate victorious in their analysis, more than 3 credible polls have projected President Peter Obi(GCFR) as the winner of the 2023 election, so all those analysis that does not factor Kwankwaso in the north is false and Kwankwaso is doing a very good job for President Peter Obi(GCFR).

Also Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

Always put. “Sane and good Nigerians” have chosen P O. Because there are still many wicked, hateful, stupid ones among Nigerians who will never choose him
Re: Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP by Brendaniel: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
OChimex:

Always put. “Sane and good Nigerians” have chosen P O. Because there are still many wicked, hateful, stupid ones among Nigerians who will never choose him

When a president is elected, the country chose that president because it is majority that voted him, just like Biden, America voted Biden...
Re: Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP by maxzzo1(m): 2:57am On Feb 21, 2023
The way e go shock Atiku wetin Kwankwaso go am ee
Re: Kano PDP Faction Joins NNPP by unclejb2(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
kaylardz:

Obi will struggle in South south, he won't win more than three states there.
Obi will not get 10% in any Southwestern states except in Lagos.
In middle belts, Obi will struggle to get 25% only in Benue and plateau
Stop dreaming! Embrace reality!! Obi is going nowhere!!!
broda, Saturday is not far again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tolu Ogunlesi Dragged For "Lying About Amaechi's Audio Tapes" / Will Tinubu Who Never Lost An Election Lose In 2023? / IGP: We Need To Strategise With Miyetti Allah, Others To Forestall Banditry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.