Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP (23796 Views)

Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki / PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Penguin2: 3:06am On May 14, 2022
What’s going on in Kano?

Ganduje’s chief of staff, serving LG chairman, 2 lawmakers, APC auditor, youth leader join NNPP

The gale of defection has continued to wreak havoc on the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, with Governor Abdullahi Ganduje’s current chief of staff, Ali Makoda, leading other notable politicians in Kano North to dump the party.

Speaking to DAILY NIGERIAN on Friday night, Mr Makoda confirmed his defection to Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso’s New Nigeria Peoples Party, NNPP.

He said he already tendered his resignation as chief of staff to Mr Ganduje earlier in the day.

“The others do not know the road, don’t follow them. The only person you should follow is the person who knows the road. Follow me, I know the road and I will not mislead you. They do not have my brains but I do have enough brains.”

He continued, “Where is their track record? How many councillors, local government chairmen and chairperson, members of House of Assemblies, House of Representatives or senators have they produced? I have produced them.”

Tinubu also wondered why there were many people contesting for the presidential ticket of the APC, wondering what their motivation was.

“Too many people running, running, running; where are they running to? Some of them are running to Sokoto, some to Suleja, while some are running to Kontagora, but I am running for the Presidency of Nigeria. I don’t know where the others are running to.”

https://dailynigerian.com/ganduje-chief-staff-serving/

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Penguin2: 3:14am On May 14, 2022
Tinubu urchins how far nah?

Wetin dey shelle?

Be like Kano people are no longer interested in standing on Tinubu’s scrotal sac o cool

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by MMWandali: 3:38am On May 14, 2022
The party is smelling bad

Wake up people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by PrinceOfLagos: 3:56am On May 14, 2022
Dem no dey telli telli person

All the Lagos tax payers money used by Tinubu to bribe this Kano people for cheap and useless endorsement don finally enter bush

I said it here countless times that Tinubu will be disgraced at the last minute by this Kano and northern people he worships , but his slaves here attacked me for saying the truth

Oya na

Good morning oga Mynd44, Oam4j lalasticlala, tun TUn ti de o zeh, Zazuuu zeh, opo leti zeh

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Kestolove(m): 4:05am On May 14, 2022
big wahala, but e no go stop tinubu sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by PrinceOfLagos: 4:18am On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
big wahala, but e no go stop tinubu sha
Are you aware that governor ganduje that promised Tinubu 3 million Kano votes went to the house of Shekarau to beg him not to decamp to NNPP but was chased and booed out of Shekarau house yesterday?

Una go see meh meh

Tinubu my foot

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by MikoB: 4:18am On May 14, 2022
Those of you relying on Ganduje, can you see for yourself? I told you I said Ganduje is finished and has a battared image, so many statutory delegates either gone or they will work against him, the other big party boys there are with Gaya and Shekarau. Ganduje didn't recover from the hidden camera dollar incident, aka Gandollar till now. Kwankwaso is a bad man, he really destroyed Ganduje politically.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Maxymilliano(m): 4:26am On May 14, 2022
Soonest only unscrupulous elements would be left in Ganduje led APC in Kano

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Kingpin1000: 4:38am On May 14, 2022
It's a tsunami in Kano, I wish Ambode can man up in Lagos, let's see how much Tilumbu is truly loved by lagosians.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by lecowas: 5:12am On May 14, 2022
It is finished
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Yankee101: 5:16am On May 14, 2022
Apc after buhari is dead

10 Likes

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Jlow2: 5:45am On May 14, 2022
Ganduje never had any political value, he only rode on Sai baba mantra

12 Likes

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:24am On May 14, 2022
Kwankwosiya movement will sweep NW..
I wonder were Atiku will get his votes from.
PDP wise up and present Peter Obi as your Flag bearer.
He is the only one that has a chance of giving APC a run for their money.

In a way, I love this Kwankwoso of NNPP, he will reduce APC bloc votes of the core north.

PeterObi 2023

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Penguin2: 7:11am On May 14, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Kwankwosiya movement will sweep NW..
I wonder were Atiku will get his votes from.
PDP wise up and present Peter Obi as your Flag bearer.
He is the only one that has a chance of giving APC a run for their money.

In a way, I love this Kwankwoso of NNPP, he will reduce APC bloc votes of the core north.

PeterObi 2023

Exactly.

The dynamics are changing.

With Kwankwaso about to eat into a large chunk of northern votes, the 2023 elections might be decided in the south.

So, PDP should give Obi their ticket to clear the south for them, and with a popular northern running mate, he will get considerable votes from the north too and be declared winner.

Even if Tinubu gets APC ticket, he is only sure of some percentage of Southwest votes and that’s all.

But Peter Obi will win the Southeast and Southsouth. Get considerable votes in Southwest and might even win North Central.

Peter Obi is PDP best bet right now.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Mirabella01: 8:43am On May 14, 2022
Kano politics is presently experiencing unprecedented brouhaha cool

12 Likes

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Nigerialabalaba: 8:46am On May 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Wetin dey shelle?

Be like Kano people are no longer interested in standing on Tinubu’s scrotal sac o cool
Omo Ibo, na wa for u o. No go kill yaself with dis hatred u iboz have for non ibo Nigerians o grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Lanretoye(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2022
This might be a political strategy,incase tinubu doesn't get the APC presidential ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Whazar(m): 10:01am On May 14, 2022
Kwakwanso
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by tinsel: 10:05am On May 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Wetin dey shelle?

Please, can you stop this nonsense. It is becoming annoying.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Tinubuadvocate: 10:07am On May 14, 2022
grin Gaduje otu ilu yii.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by SadiqBabaSani: 10:08am On May 14, 2022
Lanretoye:
This might be a political strategy,incase tinubu doesn't get the APC presidential ticket.

wake up baba, this a big blow to Apc in general

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Penguin2: 10:41am On May 14, 2022
tinsel:

Please, can you stop this nonsense. It is becoming annoying.

That’s the purpose it’s meant to serve sir cool

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by slivertongue: 10:49am On May 14, 2022
Ganduje may end up in PDP
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by AmazingELixir: 1:15pm On May 14, 2022
lipsrsealed

political prostitution in Nigeria is the new normal
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by trifted404: 1:15pm On May 14, 2022
grin like dis Gandollar the dollar man Eyan BDC no go dump APC like this Omo
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Forzs: 1:16pm On May 14, 2022
Please don't give people hypertension with the news coming from Kano recently.

13 Likes

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Earlystar698(m): 1:16pm On May 14, 2022
Pdp for retain this red cap cap guy, e for make them win easily

7 Likes

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by WisdomCanada(m): 1:16pm On May 14, 2022
Adamu Garba closely drifting toward NNPP, the coming days would be very interesting Kwankwaso just ignited the fire that would split both APC AND PDP vote in the north. This election would be decided in the south, PDP be wise please.

If the story about a possible peter Obi/Kwankwaso ticket under NNPP is true that means we may have a plan B . If Peter Obi decides to defect to NNPP on the advent that PDP refuses to go the way of equity, justice and fairness we will move with him! #GiveUsPeterObi2023

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" / Buratai Orders Immediate Crackdown On IPOB Over Elections Disruption Threat / Darius Ishaku Declared Winner Of Taraba State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.