Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race (29438 Views)

2023: Timipre Sylva Withdraws Presidential Bid, Resumes Office / Crude Oil Discovered In North East (1 Billion Barrels) - Timipre Sylva / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
nazicartel:
both you and people liking your post doesn't make research or even ask questions. Somebody that was sent packing by Goodluck in his second term bid.

Correction taken

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by Winters23: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

He was knocked out by the courts; Hence, he has never been governor (technically)

Does it mean if he wins he can do two terms?
Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by ruggedtimi(m): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sylva fall Hands
Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by ruggedtimi(m): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
MissLeslie:
Home boy... Allow Lyon to contest na
omo I tire oh
Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by kokoA(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
whippersnapper:
This man was a governor when i was in primary with them liyel imoke and sullivan chime. From governor to minister to governor again. which kind backward trajectory be this. when this APC finish with this country eehn. The poor people would go extinct through starvation
very shameless people.
Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by NwekereNdokl: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bayelsa
Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by Konjiboii: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bayelsa with all it's resources never had luck with it's governors, nothing in that state to show for the huge money it receives

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by Focusmind: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bayelsa, with all the oil money, the state has nothing to show.

Sylva is interested in the State's treasury.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by toprealman: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

He was knocked out by the courts; Hence, he has never been governor (technically)

N/B: I was wrong, he served one term.
I don't blame Lai Mohamed. Some people will make lainlook like a saint if given same opportunity.
How can this man even consider running for a councillor in any local government considering his awful tenure as governor of one of the backward states in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by Henrymas(m): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
This monumental failure of a man. Failed as a former governor, failed as minister of state for petroleum.
Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by famology(m): 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
politicoNG:

https://punchng.com/just-in-timipre-sylva-joins-race-for-bayelsa-gov-seat/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1676899955

This is how they'll lose out. He should get out and allow david lyon to run d race for the Apc. MUMU man
Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Those that these politicians scammed in the past are yet to get sense.
The funds these politicians has stolen is affecting both those were born after 1960 till date. Ladies & gentlemen this is the same policy Nigerian politicians used to gave Biafrans 20 pounds, history is gradually repeating itself again, if those still supporting Nigeria against freedom of Biafra restoration to compete in bringing freedom/salvation & prosperous policies to everybody in Biafra territory & governance.

I will not vote for any Nigerian politicians in Nigeria election in Biafra Provinces any.
Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by ruggedtimi(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kingpele:
This confused drug addict..I was in bayalse since 2009 and I witnessed his administration..that guy rubbished bayalse economy and businesses of merchant ..once peaceful city became a city of hoodlums and thieves I had to run away from that place...this man was in bayalse the version of buharia on the national stage ...very clueless and less concern attitude...no wonder he's in APC
I am definitely not in support of sylva coming back...bt I think he is our best governor so far

1 Like

Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wetin this man forget for bayelsa?
Say no to recycle leaders!
Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by Chekwume16(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
Lyon had his chance and messed it up. He was not diligent enough.
inoki247:
Lol.this people sha no wan leave Govt dem jus like power....

Giv Lyon chance he don show say he fit win na village people jus spoil market for him the other time....
Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by spencekat(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
Moromoro:
Diri don buy market....
Sylva no get electoral relevance.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by spencekat(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
sleek214:

The court didn't remove him. He lost his re-election bid during the primaries. GEJ kicked him out
Exactly.Ex President GEJ never backed him.
Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by spencekat(m): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Henryjr:
Bad news for David Lyon. As far as Bayelsa APC is concern, Sylva remains the lord.

Timi Alaibe could not stand against him

Heineken Lokpobiri could not get the ticket from him also

Good news for PDP. With Sylva, PDP have a lot to campaign with.

My advise: Sylva should let go of the ticket just the way he did in 2019 when the party elders advised him to do so for another person to contest.
Let me talk like some Nigerians,Alaibe is not destined to be a state governor.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by inoki247: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Chekwume16:
Lyon had his chance and messed it up. He was not diligent enough.

How did he mess it up it's the party that mess it up that didn't du diligent investigation on the Deputy certificate or shey Lyon go dey check the Deputy certificate up nd down...
Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by Chekwume16(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Lyon will have no chance against Sylva in the primaries. He better look for another party
Parachoko:
Sylva tenure as the Governor of Bayelsa State was nothing to write home about

I doubt Lyon will be able to defeat him at the APC primary
Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by Chekwume16(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
You don't know him. He is very humane person.
He made the mistake of surrounding himself with the wrong people the last time. I can tell you with all Certainty that his second mission is to correct the mistakes of the past and not the treasury
Focusmind:
Bayelsa, with all the oil money, the state has nothing to show.

Sylva is interested in the State's treasury.
Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by mrksquare: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

N/B: I was wrong, he served one term and is eligible for re-election

Says who? He was given Obaseki's treatment and you are here deceiving unsuspecting members of the public with your very ignorant falsehood.

If he contest and wins, he will only rule for 4years.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by yusluvad(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
EggonBoy:
Is time for Silva and Lyon to fight dirty cheesy grin
This one go sweet cheesy cheesy
Thiago Silva and Lyon Messi you mean 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by Chekwume16(m): 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Is it the party that gave him a deputy. He selected the deputy himself so he should bear the consequences
inoki247:

How did he mess it up it's the party that mess it up that didn't du diligent investigation on the Deputy certificate or shey Lyon go dey check the Deputy certificate up nd down...
Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by cuffee: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kingpele:
This confused drug addict..I was in bayalse since 2009 and I witnessed his administration..that guy rubbished bayalse economy and businesses of merchant ..once peaceful city became a city of hoodlums and thieves I had to run away from that place...this man was in bayalse the version of buharia on the national stage ...very clueless and less concern attitude...no wonder he's in APC
tell me about bayelsa gals. Are they wifeable?
Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by mrksquare: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
EggonBoy:
Is time for Silva and Lyon to fight dirty cheesy grin
This one go sweet cheesy cheesy

Sylva is the leader of APC in Bayelsa. Lyon was annointed by Slyva during the last election cycle in Bayelsa state. Lyon doesn't stand a chance when Sylva is in the picture.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by Illegal1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Like sylva like dickson and buhari...
very hrtless people.
Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by Teacherjobs: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by Kasbite: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Instead of me to vote sylva, I will vote diri better still not vote at all, cocaine sniffer we Don suffer

1 Like

Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by Charly68: 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
What is wrong with this greedy politician. He has not delivered as a minister in charge of petroleum yet he wants to become a Governor .. he should have ordinarily allowed Lyon that was robbed at the Apex court to re-contest...They are really making money at Govt house hence the mad rush to become a Governor in Nigeria .
Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by Smooyis57: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Absolutely, OBidients have been shown too much persecution and hate on Nairaland.....I am glad we now have our own forum ECHO nigeria
elujah155: With the seriousness of Obidients, they might just win the election

Re: 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race by icedbreez(m): 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
juman:
With good politics, apc is expected to win the election.
I strongly believe apc will win the governorship election.

Can you please explain what u mean by "good politics"?

If u mean attempting to scam Bayelsans with fake promises he need not bother. We know Timipre Sylva like no man's business and and he will fail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt / Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) / Ayo Olowonihi: Appeal Court Reverses Magu’s Demotion Of EFCC Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.