Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas (4733 Views)

It's Now Obvious The Obidients Can Never Accept The Outcome Of SC / It Is Now Obvious That Tinubu Can't Rule Nigeria / It's Now Obvious That The Presidency Is Protecting These Bandits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
This OP is from the stock of animals in human skin.
Two weeks from now, your cries will have become louder.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by sreamsense: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hendrixky:
Since the beginning 98% Of yorubas Have No Interest In Seeing A Better Country. They're Only Interested In Having Someone In GOVERNMENT that is of their own tribe

For all those quoting me how come you wants to hand over to someone who is mentally and physically not fit?
Someone who is not aware of his environment
Which better country do you want them to see than you people to start changing for better in your characters. If your people stop carrying illegal drugs, faking products, show much hatred to other tribes and stop fradulent ways of life that usually spoil our names at home and abroad. Are we not going to have better country we are all expecting? Let better Nigeria start from you and your kindred, no better country is better than that. Stop calling Nigeria zoo and other bad names, then; better Nigeria begins

3 Likes

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Londonland: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Speaking for yourself.
My family and I including sane Yorubas are voting for Peter Obi. We are not tribalistic, we want the best man to fix the mess Buhari is leaving behind
omo ale ni e

1 Like

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by 917modupeore: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
I'm Yoruba and I am voting for Peter ObiI'm Yoruba and I am voting for Peter Obi...
Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Herbiodun09: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hendrixky:
Since the beginning 98% Of yorubas Have No Interest In Seeing A Better Country. They're Only Interested In Having Someone In GOVERNMENT that is of their own tribe

For all those quoting me how come you wants to hand over to someone who is mentally and physically not fit?

Better than obi who sounds like someone that stayed 16months in the belly of a mad woman. No wonder he talks like an im-be-ci-le

3 Likes

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by MN07: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
PoloG:
on Sunday, you shall cry to death grin

Go and get cash to purchase items...oh wait you can't because your candidate failed woefully.

Go and exchange a dollar for 200ngn per dollar.....oh wait you can't even because your candidate is failure.

You are a failure too so that alone is satisfactory for me.

LoL.
Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Londonland: 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
I tire oo

They claim obi will win south east 100% n tinubu will not win south west n they are still calling us tribalist

They claim Yoruba Christian’s will vote obi n any Igbo that vote tinubu is a bad..tard

Tell us who d tribalist are

Igbos are d greatest hypocrites in d history of the world,that thing they enjoy doing d most is what they will accuse u of

Imagine igbos accuse buhari of nepotism but ordinary Labour Party control room back up all 36 states are igbos….imagine ifeanyi eze in sokoto

Imagine obi media crew been only igbos n they see no big deal about it but just let it b buhari n all hell must lose
don't mind those idiots, very soon they will realize how foolish they are

3 Likes

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by drlateef: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hendrixky:

This abuse will lead you to defeat, a massive defeat for Obi in Yorubaland. You are so patronising and condescending. You think you have monopoly of ideas of what is good or bad. You are so disgusting and uncouth. We will teach you a lesson in 5 days.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by PoloG: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
MN07:

Go and get cash to purchase items...oh wait you can't because your candidate failed woefully.

Go and exchange a dollar for 200ngn per dollar.....oh wait you can't even because your candidate is failure.

You are a failure too so that alone is satisfactory for me.

LoL.
as far potyobi don't smell that seat grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by MN07: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
PoloG:
as far potyobi don't smell that seat grin

Go and get cash come back to talk.

You are unredeemable.

Failure is your birthright enjoy.
Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Londonland: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
PoloG:
me too... tinubu first choice.. if not, atiku should have it... atleast, we are sure of top positions under his government..
any yoruba that will vote for obi, ogun will kill him/her angry
lol,I like this

3 Likes

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Londonland: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
each Igbo here have like 15 monikers

They use 5 for Igbo topics
They use 5 to claim south south
They use the remaining 5 to beg
Jesu oluwa oooo,

Omo see finishing

2 Likes

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by PoloG: 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
MN07:

Go and get cash come back to talk.

You are unredeemable.

Failure is your birthright enjoy.
cry blood if it pain you say obi now go smell aso rock cheesy
Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by MN07: 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
PoloG:
cry blood if it pain you say obi now go smell aso rock cheesy

Failure!!!!
Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by PoloG: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
MN07:

Failure!!!!
you mean obi cheesy
Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Londonland: 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
drlateef:

This abuse will lead you to defeat, a massive defeat for Obi in Yorubaland. You are so patronising and condescending. You think you have monopoly of ideas of what is good or bad. You are so disgusting and uncouth. We will teach you a lesson in 5 days.
yeah,, love this
Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by PerfectMan24: 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu is a ghost. No one knows his existence. He will convert Nigeria to his personal property.
He can manipulate anything to his favour. Just like he manufactured fake Bishops
Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by MN07: 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
PoloG:
you mean obi cheesy

Enjoy your failure
Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by PoloG: 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
MN07:

Enjoy your failure
obi cheesy
Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by MikeofAfrica: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
PoloG:
eko Atlantic, lekki ftz, lekki seaport, were all tinubu initiatives ..
Tells the equivalent of these by pityobi in anambra

The problem with people like you is that you have not been to the Airport before hence you have not seen the mega cities of other African nations.

That is why you want us to compare Lagos to Anambra when we should be comparing Lagos to Johannesburg, Cape town, Cassabraca, Nairobi and Cairo.

Eko Atlantic City is an eye sore. Investors have refuse to invest in the project because of the bribes that cronies of Tinubu in Lagos State Government is demanding from them.

Whenever you travel to South Africa, visit Durban and see how an Atlantic City looks like.

Lekki free trade zone is managed by the Federal Government in collaboration with Lagos State Government. The only sucess story in the zone is Dangote Refinery. Tinubu contributed nothing to the progress of the zone.

He did not establish any industry in the zone. The idea of Lekki free zone was in place before Tinubu regime. However as the first civilian Governor after military regime, he had the privilege of supervising the commencement of the project just as Obasanjo had the privilege of supervising the coming of mobile phones into Nigeria.

Is that what you regard as record?

Lekki Seaport became necessary due to the rot at Apapa and Tincan Seaports. Ajegunle which is the outlet from those Seaports is presently an eyesore. There is no single good road in ajegunle after 24 years of Tinubu and ally government in Lagos. Hence trucks from Apapa and Tincan spend days in the road making FG to loss billions in revenue.

Lekki Seaport was indirectly built by the Chinese Government. The rail line across Lagos is also been built with loans from China. So where are the billions of dollars generated annually in Lagos ?

If Lagos State is a country, it will be the fifth richest in Africa. Lagos is richer than Ghana yet you want us to compare it with Anambra and Oyo that are not former federal capitals and does not have Seaports or Oil.

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by PoloG: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

The problem with people like you is that you have not been to the Airport before hence you have not seen the mega cities of other African nations.

That is why you want us to compare Lagos to Anambra when we should be comparing Lagos to Johannesburg, Capes town, Cassabraca, Nairobi and Cairo.

Eko Atlantic City is an eye sore. Investors have refuse to invest in the project because of the bribes that cronies of Tinubu in Lagos State Government is demanding from them.

Whenever you travel to South Africa, visit Durban and see how an Atlantic City looks like.

Lekki free trade zone is managed by the Federal Government in collaboration with Lagos State Government. The only sucess story in the zone is Dangote Refinery. Tinubu contributed nothing to the progress of the zone.

He did not establish any industry in the zone. The idea of Lekki free zone was in place before Tinubu regime. However as the first civilian Governor after military regime, he had the privilege of supervising the commencement of the project just as Obasanjo had the privilege of supervising the coming of mobile phones into Nigeria.

Is that what you regard as record?

Lekki Seaport became necessary due to the rot at Apapa and Tincan Seaports. Ajegunle which is the outlet from those Seaports is presently an eyesore. There is no single good road in ajegunle after 24 years of Tinubu and ally government in Lagos. Hence trucks from Apapa and Tincan spend days in the road making FG to loss billions in revenue.

Lekki Seaport was indirectly built by the Chinese Government. The rail line across Lagos is also been built with loans from China. So where are the billions of dollars generated annually in Lagos ?

If Lagos State is a country, it will be the fifth richest in Africa. Lagos is richer than Ghana yet you want us to compare it with Anambra and Oyo that are not former federal capitals and does not have Seaports or Oil.

What a shame!
stop comparing Lagos to South African cities that were built by the whites.. Compare Lagos to Soweto if you must compare it to SA cities
Eko Atlantic is moving fine dear.. The project though slow, is still ongoing..
What did pityobi achieve in anambra? Atleaat I have mention some tinubu significant projects.. Tell me obi significant projects in Anambra

1 Like

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by johntolu: 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
PoloG:
lagos-ogun-oyo rail
lekki seaport completion
lekki ftz completion
top government positions(whic Jonathan couldnt give us upon all the role we played to make him win)
lagos-ibadan express way rehabiitation etc.

OBIora wont give us this tongue

'Omo Iya-mi', you forgot to mention #2 & #4.

Power, Works & Housing combo, nko?

We would have been tagged an 'Oliver Twist' Nation if we ask for more, under PMB.
Whatever shortfall experienced under PMB's government will be fixed by 'Bola-omo-Tinubu' grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by MikeofAfrica: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Obasanjo has returned the favor, he supported Atiku in 2019 because of Obi. He has endorsed Obi now for 2023.

Yoruba is not Obasanjo, but Obasanjo is Yoruba, and Yoruba has decided to vote its own, Tinubu.

The Yorubas that I know are very intelligent people. They know that a 82 years old demanted man who now urinates on himself has nothing to offer Nigeria.

That is why the leader of Afenifere is backing Peter Obi. That is why great Yorubas like Obasanjo and Afe Babalola are backing Peter Obi.

Unfortunately just like the igbos, bigotry is a big issue in Yoruba land. Many igbos because of bigotry and hatred for Nigeria are fans of IPOB and Nnamdi Kalu. Even when it is clear that Nnamdi kalu is a fraudster, they have refuse to dissociate themselves from him.

Similarly, many Yorubas because of bigotry and hatred for Nigeria wants Tinubu to be our next president. They want us to move from frying pan to fire after Buhari regime.

What does a 82 years old man suffering from dementia have to offer Nigeria? The same man that turned Lagos State to his private business hence making it the second worst City in the world for human habitation according to the economist.

Until majority of Igbos and Yorubas overcome bigotry and put the interest of Nigeria first, we will remain a shithole and a laughing stock before other nations.
Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by PoloG: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
johntolu:

'Omo Iya-mi', you forgot to mention #2 & #4.

Power, Works & Housing combo, nko?

We would have been tagged an 'Oliver Twist' Nation if we ask for more, under PMB.
Whatever shortfall experienced under PMB's government will be fixed by 'Bola-omo-Tinubu' grin cheesy

you are right.. That is why governance is continuity.. Tinubu will correct buhari mistakes, and improve on the ones he did well...
Wetin obi go offer SW?
Him never even be president, him don fill all his party members with igbos
Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by MikeofAfrica: 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
PoloG:
stop comparing Lagos to South African cities that were built by the whites.. Compare Lagos to Soweto if you must compare it to SA cities
Eko Atlantic is moving fine dear.. The project though slow, is still ongoing..
What did pityobi achieve in anambra? Atleaat I have mention some tinubu significant projects.. Tell me obi significant projects in Anambra

I am ashamed to share the same country with people like you.

You don't want me to compare Lagos with Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban become there are Whites in those City who helped in building it ?

So black men are inferior to whitemen? The likes of Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela must be weeping in their graves.

What about Nairobi in Kenya? Was it also built by White men. Is it the whitemen that built Mauritius ?

Since you want to bring Lagos down to the level of Anambra, let me tell you of Peter Obi achievements in Anambra.

He turned around the education and health sectors of Anambra. He did not only built infrastructures but he improved the quality of services from these sectors.

When he resumed office, Anambra was 26th in WASSCE performance. His expliots made Anambra first in WASSCE before he left office. The foundation that he layed made students from Anambra to become world champions in a Science tournament in Silicon Valley after he left office.

He empowered Anambra businessmen and encouraged them to invest in the state. Hence during his regime, Nigeria has his first indigenous automobile company , Innoson motors, in Anambra.

He draw the master plan for a new Anambra state. He then went ahead to save funds for the building of mega projects in this master plan like the Anambra international Airport.

Peter Obi did not borrow a Kobo while in office. He has not be accused by anyone of stealing a Kobo after leaving office. Infact, he saved over #75 billion for the state for the actualization of the state master plan.

Compare Peter Obi to Buhari that has to borrow from China before building any project. Compare Peter Obi with Tinubu and his allies in Lagos that has borrow billions from China to build rail way and roads.

A good leader is not just one that build infrastructures but one that improve the qualities of human resources in his state.
Peter Obi and Obafemi Awolowo are that brand of leaders.

If any of those two men had been the Governor of Lagos, they would have use Lagos to lay a foundation for the progress of Nigeria. Unfortunately, Lagos has become the second worst City in the world for human habitation because Tinubu has turn it to his family business.
Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by SenatePresdo(m): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
haffaze777:
Op,you can cry,wail,abuse even kill yaself,Yoruba will never vote for pandora criminal 🤣🤣

The OP is wrong with his statistics.

Over 30% of Yorubas will vote for Peter Obi.

I know this for a fact.
Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by PoloG: 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

[s]I am ashamed to share the same country with people like you.

You don't want me to compare Lagos with Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban become there are Whites in those City who helped in building it ?

So black men are inferior to whitemen? The likes of Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela must be weeping in their graves.

What about Nairobi in Kenya? Was it also built by White men. Is it the whitemen that built Mauritius ?

Since you want to bring Lagos down to the level of Anambra, let me tell you of Peter Obi achievements in Anambra.

He turned around the education and health sectors of Anambra. He did not only built infrastructures but he improved the quality of services from these sectors.

When he resumed office, Anambra was 26th in WASSCE performance. His expliots made Anambra first in WASSCE before he left office. The foundation that he layed made students from Anambra to become world champions in a Science tournament in Silicon Valley after he left office.

He empowered Anambra businessmen and encouraged them to invest in the state. Hence during his regime, Nigeria has his first indigenous automobile company , Innoson motors, in Anambra.

He draw the master plan for a new Anambra state. He then went ahead to save funds for the building of mega projects in this master plan like the Anambra international Airport.

Peter Obi did not borrow a Kobo while in office. He has not be accused by anyone of stealing a Kobo after leaving office. Infact, he saved over #75 billion for the state for the actualization of the state master plan.

Compare Peter Obi to Buhari that has to borrow from China before building any project. Compare Peter Obi with Tinubu and his allies in Lagos that has borrow billions from China to build rail way and roads.

A good leader is not just one that build infrastructures but one that improve the qualities of human resources in his state.
Peter Obi and Obafemi Awolowo are that brand of leaders.

If any of those two men had been the Governor of Lagos, they would have use Lagos to lay a foundation for the progress of Nigeria. Unfortunately, Lagos has become the second worst City in the world for human habitation because Tinubu has turn it to his family business. [/s]
you comparing lagos to nairobi shows how deluded you are..
i asked you to list significant projects obi built when he was governor, and you are telling me crap
goodbye if you cant tell me obi projects
Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by PoloG: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I know this for a fact.
you will cry betrayal on saturday dont worry grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by haffaze777(m): 5:29am On Feb 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I know this for a fact.

Over 70% you meant to say?
Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by plaindealer: 5:41am On Feb 21, 2023
Hendrixky:
[b]Since the beginning 98% Of yorubas Have No Interest In Seeing A Better Country. [/b]They're Only Interested In Having Someone In GOVERNMENT that is of their own tribe

Secessionist, bitter, angry, and frustrated anti-Nigerian biafra elements dey talk about a better Nigeria when in fact all they want is a better sit at home terrorist ipob b iafra..

Awon ESN and UGM jihadi ipob terrorists..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Bryan88(m): 6:56am On Feb 21, 2023
PoloG:
me too... tinubu first choice.. if not, atiku should have it... atleast, we are sure of top positions under his government..
any yoruba that will vote for obi, ogun will kill him/her angry
a typical Yoruba demon/urchin... you see the diff btw yorubas and igbos? U seek for top positions while we seek for redemption of the country. If Tinubu is as competent as Obi, u think we won’t vote 4 him? We vote competency and not tribe tho i knw u won’t understand this because u are a tribal bigot but I assure u one thing, who ever wins, na all of us go enjoy or suffer am weather good or bad or is a bag of 50kg rice stil 8k in ur Yoruba land? U better get sense before it’s too late my brother.
Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by SenatePresdo(m): 8:03am On Feb 21, 2023
haffaze777:

Over 70% you meant to say?

A possibility, the previous I mentioned is a calculated fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP NWC Holds Preliminary Talks With State Leaders Ahead Of 2024 Elections / CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP / Examining Lagos's GDP Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.