Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas (4711 Views)

It's Now Obvious The Obidients Can Never Accept The Outcome Of SC / It Is Now Obvious That Tinubu Can't Rule Nigeria / It's Now Obvious That The Presidency Is Protecting These Bandits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Hendrixky: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Since the beginning 98% Of yorubas Have No Interest In Seeing A Better Country. They're Only Interested In Having Someone In GOVERNMENT that is of their own tribe

For all those quoting me how come you wants to hand over to someone who is mentally and physically not fit?
Someone who is not aware of his environment

68 Likes 12 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Edoreborn: 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
Lies from pit of hell...Why una dey like ds na? U forgot so soon about goodluck administration without any Yoruba at d helms of affairs..We cause any problems then?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by haffaze777(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Op,you can cry,wail,abuse even kill yaself,Yoruba will never vote for pandora criminal 🤣🤣

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Christistruth00: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Please it is Elections

It is not Tribal War

Everyone is free to vote whoever they want

Vote whoever you want without insulting others for doing the same

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by blacksam01: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
Edoreborn:
Lies from pit of hell...Why una dey like ds na? U forgot so soon about goodluck administration without any Yoruba at d helms of affairs..We cause any problems then?

Adesina is from which tribe..?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Occurstaem(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wait till after election, I will post my findings on Nairaland for the world to see regardless of who won the election and will be backing up my claims with evidence.

You have been roaming about on Nairaland posting falsehoods against Yoruba without evidence.
It will surely be returned to you.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Aldol: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
I like your cry grin grin grin grin. Continue opening threads about Yoruba.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Edoreborn: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
blacksam01:

u see ur life? Upon all d key positions wey dey govt,,na only farming fit us bah? What happens to oil n other key sectors? Pls don't quote me again

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hendrixky:
Since the beginning 98% Of yorubas Have No Interest In Seeing A Better Country. They're Only Interested In Having Someone In GOVERNMENT that is of their own tribe

That's the truth.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by FatherOfJesus: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
Many Yorubas don't support Tinubu.
I know this because I am in a yoruba land.

Don't allow the lousy tribalistic ones on nairaland deceive you. The lousy ones here are mostly thr Islamic Yorubaz.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hendrixky:

For all those quoting me how come you wants to hand over to someone who is mentally and physically not fit?

Since you know Yorubas so well then you should know you waste your own time with this attempt at gaslighting them.

Yes we will vote Tinubu. Overwhelmingly even. Get ready to cry because your worst nightmare is about to become reality.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by MN07: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
haffaze777:
Op,you can cry,wail,abuse even kill yaself,Yoruba will never vote for pandora criminal 🤣🤣

If you like vote goat for president you will still face whatever comes out of it.

Didn't you vote Buhari the last two times.

Whatever you sow you will reap.

Full Stop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by sunboy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
This other tribe will say anything to harass other tribes to do their wish. They would lie and do anything.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Hendrixky: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dsalvo:

Since you know Yorubas so well then you should know you waste your own time with this attempt at gaslighting them.

Yes we will vote Tinubu. Overwhelmingly even. Get ready to cry because your worst nightmare is about to become reality.

Haha 😄 the higher the number of votes tinubu get from South west is gonna convince the entire nation that yorubas are tribalistic

Because the entire world already know who is supposed to be the president in a country like Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Pleasant01: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
blacksam01:

Was he the president, vice President, or senate President?..... aren't there Igbos in ministerial cabinet of this current administration?

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hendrixky:

Haha 😄 the higher the number of votes tinubu get from South west is gonna convince the entire nation that yorubas are tribalistic

Because the entire world already know who is supposed to be the president in a country like Nigeria

Who cares what the world thinks and who gives a toss about your redundant claim?

As long as Asiwaju is declared winner, we leave whatever you wish to celebrate to you and your fellow losers.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by PeterObi4LP: 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
haffaze777:

Speaking for yourself.
My family and I including sane Yorubas are voting for Peter Obi. We are not tribalistic, we want the best man to fix the mess Buhari is leaving behind

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Hendrixky: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dsalvo:

Who cares what the world thinks and who gives a toss about your redundant claim?

As long as Asiwaju is declared winner, we leave whatever you wish to celebrate to you and your fellow losers.

Haha

Then you guys can no longer come up with that we are the most educated and accommodating bullshit scam
The world will refer you guys back to 2023 election 😉

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Chineduawka: 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hendrixky:

Haha

Then you guys can no longer come up with that we are the most educated and accommodating bullshit scam
The world will refer you guys back to 2023 election 😉

Remain 4 days for your tears 🤣

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by psychalade: 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2023

2 Likes

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Web2020: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Go to UK Visa offices; they are queuing up there, begging for a visa to run out of the country. Once they destroy the country with tribalism, they will be looking for where to run to.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by BATified2023: 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Christistruth00:

Please it is Elections

It is not Tribal War

Everyone is free to vote whoever they want

Vote whoever you want without insulting others for doing the same

I tire oo

They claim obi will win south east 100% n tinubu will not win south west n they are still calling us tribalist

They claim Yoruba Christian’s will vote obi n any Igbo that vote tinubu is a bad..tard

Tell us who d tribalist are

Igbos are d greatest hypocrites in d history of the world,that thing they enjoy doing d most is what they will accuse u of

Imagine igbos accuse buhari of nepotism but ordinary Labour Party control room back up all 36 states are igbos….imagine ifeanyi eze in sokoto

Imagine obi media crew been only igbos n they see no big deal about it but just let it b buhari n all hell must lose

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Viscuz: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
I tire oo

They claim obi will win south east 100% n tinubu will not win south west n they are still calling us tribalist

They claim Yoruba Christian’s will vote obi n any Igbo that vote tinubu is a bad..tard

Tell us who d tribalist are

Igbos are d greatest hypocrites in d history of the world,that thing they enjoy doing d most is what they will accuse u of

Imagine igbos accuse buhari of nepotism but ordinary Labour Party control room back up all 36 states are igbos….imagine ifeanyi eze in sokoto

Imagine obi media crew been only igbos n they see no big deal about it but just let it b buhari n all hell must lose

Shatap wailing wailer

2 Likes

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by BATified2023: 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
sunboy:
These other tribe will say anything to harass other tribes to do their wish. They would lie and do anything.
igbos believe they can blackmail us to vote their Igbo agenda

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by PoloG: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
i prefer hausa to igbos by far
if tinubu nor win, atiku is our second choice

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by BATified2023: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hendrixky:

igbos will give Peter obi 100% but any Yoruba that vote tinubu is tribalistic

Can someone just see this annoying Igbo madness

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by BATified2023: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
PoloG:
i prefer hausa to igbos by far
if tinubu nor win, atiku is our second choice
same here

If tinubu can’t have it, let atiku have it

I can’t stand these igbos n their hypocrisy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Trollronaldo: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
I'm Yoruba and I am voting for Peter Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by Trollronaldo: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
same here

That's because you are a brainless tribal bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by PoloG: 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
same here

me too... tinubu first choice.. if not, atiku should have it... atleast, we are sure of top positions under his government..
any yoruba that will vote for obi, ogun will kill him/her angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by gidgiddy: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hendrixky:

The Presidency of Nigeria has never been about having a better country, its always been about protecting sectional interests

3 Likes

Re: This Is Now Obvious About Yorubas by MXrep: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
igbos will give Peter obi 100% but any Yoruba that vote tinubu is tribalistic

Can someone just see this annoying Igbo madness
Igbos voted Obasanjo more than Ojukwu

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) / Video: SEE Nigerian Soldiers Running From Boko Haram / The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.