Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,643 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo (33504 Views)

How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) / Dino Melaye’s Cartoon For Kogi Governorship Election (Photo) / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by DSoj(m): 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
So we must do what because of 1 person's vote. Na news be this?
Will his single vote be more than the same single vote of yours?
How this one take affect scarcity of Naira?
Rubbish
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by PerfectMan24: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Why is Tinubu supporters are not comfortable the word "vote wisely". Wisely is for everybody and for nobody.
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hmmm... I see "vote wisely". I know that word scares some group of people as hell. We move
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Oga ur PVD PVC is not clear
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by BATified2023: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
TristanX:

Ode!! Anywhere I see ya comment, na Ode I go call u
u wey your pa die of foolishness
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Viscuz: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
u wey your pa die of foolishness

Hope say you don pay for the bole and beans when you borrow?
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Picardor2: 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
My vote is for Tinubu.

Mumu
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Picardor2: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
I guess Nigeria start n end in edo?

U are a clown

Peter obi is like a student who will have A in 1 unit course n have F in 4 unit course

Wasted sperm
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by perrychemical: 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hendrixky:

Because of Yoruba tribalism
He might win Yoruba state

We understand that

95% Of Nigerians Have No Interest In Seeing A Better Country. They're Only Interested In Having Someone In GOVERNMENT from their tribe

Sorry, please do not defame Yorubas in this forum again. I do not know your tribe, but Yorubas are the most civilise and detribalised in the present day Nigeria. If you are from a particular tribe, please go and learn strategy of winning election. If you continue to do this kind of politics, you will never win presidential election in Nigeria. I can belt it with everything, a mushroom party cannot win presidential election in Nigeria. Please , do not expect any miracle.
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by felzokugo(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
My vote is for Tinubu.
Ok..kwantinu
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by ogatboy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obi is coming. Obi votes go be like host of angels come vote
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by KingofTheStreet: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
My vote is for Tinubu.
vote wisely
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Traplord09: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
My vote is for Tinubu.

It takes just a complement to drive away demon

Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Emola12(m): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
God bless OBI Cubana and OBI GEORGRY God bless OBEDIENT people
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Emola12(m): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Only obicubana people will get votes pass mc oluomo people NOTED
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Emola12(m): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
peepydelano:
What was he doing with that lady called Princess who supplies human parts? He should clear himself first before we can take him seriously
nah your human parts Wasted sperm
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Sammy5413(m): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
We've always known you to be retarded, we ain't surprised
bigdammyj:
My vote is for Tinubu.
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Emmyviva: 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
I guess Nigeria start n end in edo?

U are a clown

Peter obi is like a student who will have A in 1 unit course n have F in 4 unit course
May likely have missing script self...I jus hope he doesn't oo
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by okechuks22: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
My vote is for Tinubu.
may Nigeria happen to u odeburuku
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by TristanX: 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
my urchin father died of foolishness

Mugu! Cry me a river

Your wailing is in warmup stages... asshole urchin
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by BossGerald: 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
no wonder igbos were picked as control room back up for all 35 states

I guess that’s d best way to run a multiethnic country after insulting buhari of nepotism?

Igbos are really tormenting your life guy.
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by jibrilELsudan: 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
RITUALISTS

Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 21, 2023
Ance4Liverpool:
I keep telling Nigerians to vote wisely in other to minimize online begging
Vote Peter obi for a greater Nigeria
Obidient is better than sacrifice

So you want us to vote someone who increased the poverty rate in Anambra?

Very brilliant of you!
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Hendrixky: 1:36am On Feb 21, 2023
perrychemical:

Sorry, please do not defame Yorubas in this forum again. I do not know your tribe, but Yorubas are the most civilise and detribalised in the present day Nigeria. If you are from a particular tribe, please go and learn strategy of winning election. If you continue to do this kind of politics, you will never win presidential election in Nigeria. I can belt it with everything, a mushroom party cannot win presidential election in Nigeria. Please , do not expect any miracle.
Civilised and detribalised my ass

Looking for how to install a weak, mentally and physically weak man on Nigeria
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Dshocker(m): 3:03am On Feb 21, 2023
bigdammyj:
My vote is for Tinubu.

God forbids bad thing, a drug baron that lacks competence.

A huge thief at that, milking Lagos for over 20yrs.
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by todugo(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2023
peepydelano:
What was he doing with that lady called Princess who supplies human parts? He should clear himself first before we can take him seriously
Which princess Abeg?
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Peterobifailed: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
Billionaire wey Forbes no recognize
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Segzy19: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
This one will surely vote for Asiwaju....

They have seen the light in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome / Wike Revokes 22 Allocations, Gives 3-month Grace To 21 Embassies, 168 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.