Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo (33508 Views)

How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) / Dino Melaye’s Cartoon For Kogi Governorship Election (Photo) / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by GaybigBoy(m): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Yes ooooo my own dey kampe OMo. Before is for Asiwaju bola ahmed Thinubu but now is For Pita Obi MIND you I'm YORUBA
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by zombieHUNTER: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
My vote is for Tinubu.

Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Greenfaces: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
I guess Nigeria start n end in edo?

U are a clown

Peter obi is like a student who will have A in 1 unit course n have F in 4 unit course
how sure are you
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by TOYNEX(f): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
If only every banters warring online will go out to vote...
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by TristanX: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
When you hear or read "Vote wisely", it means vote for Labour Party PETER OBI

"Vote wisely" is a coded language for Vote Peter Obi
And that phrase gets urchins so agitated ehn 😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by TristanX: 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
I guess Nigeria start n end in edo?

U are a clown

Peter obi is like a student who will have A in 1 unit course n have F in 4 unit course

Ode!! Anywhere I see ya comment, na Ode I go call u
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Oasis93(f): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
dinachi:
That's why you are cursed.

Your father is cursed must u abuse anyone here idiot

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
My vote is for Tinubu.
B
Tinubu will step down on the 24th over health challenges grin
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Kccheechy(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
peepydelano:
What was he doing with that lady called Princess who supplies human parts? He should clear himself first before we can take him seriously
people like you should be thoroughly flogged in a public gathering.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Lionnation: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
My vote is for Tinubu.
go and die alone
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by NaijaCover(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by DSC7: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
peepydelano:
What was he doing with that lady called Princess who supplies human parts? He should clear himself first before we can take him seriously

Your hate on Peter Obi might likely keeel you....

Vote Labour Party!!!
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Neyopumpin13: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
I will vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on Saturday,No story!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Originalsly: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

"Vote wisely" is a coded language for Vote Peter Obi

grin grin cheesy ... don't kill me!
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nice.

Well, for your UK used and new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Bigfish121(m): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
He should come out and condemn the killings going on in his state.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Proudlyomonna: 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nigerian Youths open your eyes to see.
Tinubu and Atiku are not campaigning for the sake of being employed,they are two desperate old men who need and seek power at all cost.
Obi is just seeking to be employed to change the backward course that tinubu's APC disaster, suffering, hunger and unimaginable hardship has plundered this Country into.
If you have a company and you have an old sick shaky desperate man like Tinubu or Atiku whose former boss already told you how petty his hands are in stealing unrepentantly will you still employ them?
Obi went to structureless Lp for a reason,He wants you and I to employ Him by ourselves and which ofcus will make it easier to fire him if he mess up,Lp no get levels to shield am,but anyone under Apc or pdp will definitely complete their 8years no matter how terrible their regime is.Minus APC bubu for don go since na.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.

Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Evergreen12345(f): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
peepydelano:

the same Tinubu was doing with fake names fake DOB and bullion van in his house
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Uchedizzy(f): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
Abeg vote peter obi , i dont trust this vote wisely becacuse somebody wiseness go shock you
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by UNDFTD: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Vote wisely because your vote will determine your future !!!

What a moronic statement by a fool! How can VOTING to validate and continue your subjugation and enslavement mean a bright future for you or your generation?
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Donvilo(m): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obi
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by YungMillionaire: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
The South is divided. Igbos are voting Obi. Yorubas are voting Asiwaju.
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by KanwuliaExtra: 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
OBI-Dat for sure!

Igbo people don jam-lock Lagos for tribalists. grin
Between the Igbo and Yoruba Christians in Lagos. . . .Tinubu ti LULE!!!! cheesy
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by BiggyBB(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
My vote is for the PAPA, MAMA, and PIKIN logo
No voting for inanimate objects shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by BigBrother9ja: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
When you hear or read the phrase "Vote wisely", it means vote for Labour Party PETER OBI

"Vote wisely" is a coded word for Vote Peter Obi
God forbid Òbí

Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
My vote is for Tinubu.
who cares 😂
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
My vote is for Tinubu.
Your choice.

I and several other Nigerians reject Tinubu a d the APC very seriously
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
YungMillionaire:
The South is divided. Igbos are voting Obi. Yorubas are voting Asiwaju.
True.... And it shouldn't be.
Very unwise to vote along ethnic lines
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Spain007(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
My vote is for Tinubu.

Old Naira is no more valid...Vote wisely
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Medalb: 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
Am voting for tinubu
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Sukkyy2010: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
When you hear or read the phrase "Vote wisely", it means vote for Labour Party PETER OBI

"Vote wisely" is a coded word for Vote Peter Obi
PO is preparing for the nearest future, he has always been a social media president and that who he'll be even after the election. No this and know peace.
Re: Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo by Osariemen12: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
no wonder igbos were picked as control room back up for all 35 states

I guess that’s d best way to run a multiethnic country after insulting buhari of nepotism?

May you live long to witness Obi's presidency. However, if your long life will thwart it, I retrieve my wish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamawa: The Declaration Of Binani As Winner By The REC Is Void - INEC / Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) / Boko Haram Loses Fighters As Air Force, Army Repel Attack On Bita Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.