Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 (65748 Views)

What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) / Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by pansophist(m): 2:09am On Nov 05, 2023
Most visa is easy if you qualify. Just make yourself a heavyweight.

For example, someone was asking me if it was incumbent on him or on his online Canadian girlfriend to show proof of sponsorship, since he was about to apply for a Canadian visa to visit her.

I told him that he would be rejected immediately if she was the one sponsoring him since it only shows how weak he is financially, and will most likely not come back.

I know it is hard to be an economic heavyweight in Nigeria, but that's what it is. But for EU countries, you don't have to prove that you are a heavyweight or will come back if you are going as a student since you are considered a future asset. The country will want you to stay.

But visit? forget it. Only really wealthy people right now can get a visit visa.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea / MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali / Kazakhstan Air Astana's Aircraft That Is Painted To Look Like A Snow Leopard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.