Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 (65783 Views)

What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) / Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Portlouis:
They take advantage that the country is messed up and people are desperate to japa to scam people with stupid offers.

He will first of all ask you to pay for the tournament invitation, 150k... Then visa appointment date, 50K.. Then another fee i dont know about, 50k.
The worst part is you wont even know the country he claims to processing for you. All you will be hearing is Coach said this, coach said that.

Gosh….humans re desperately wicked….
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Portlouis:

Yes o...

Do you have his account details so we track him via his bank
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Portlouis:

0212260927. Gtb.
Nelson C Aniekwe

He also has Zenith acct with same acct name

GTB is a fraudulent bank na…. Its very difficult to track them…. Can i see the receipt of transfer to get the transfer number
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Munachimso30(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Portlouis:
They take advantage that the country is messed up and people are desperate to japa to scam people with stupid offers.

He will first of all ask you to pay for the tournament invitation, 150k... Then visa appointment date, 50K.. Then another fee i dont know about, 50k.
The worst part is you wont even know the country he claims to processing for you. All you will be hearing is Coach said this, coach said that.

Lol 😂
Exactly what that fat ass told me but I ignored, who talk say God no love me
My stubbornness dey help me shaa, he be like he came for vacation from where he’s staying abroad, he’s in benue right now but will touch down Lagos any time
Seriously 😳
He succeeded, carry am go babalawo direct
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Munachimso30(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Portlouis:

Straight up. Him no know me self.

✊🏿
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Munachimso30(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Chaiii e no go better for am oloun
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by wavz: 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Some of the countries, you go enter but How you go survive if you don't have serious cash or family support?
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by wavz: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Albania , Romania , Belarus , Latvia , Kosovo , Bangladesh , Ukraine , Venezuela , Lithuania, Serbia , Moldova , Montenegro , north Macedonia, Pakistan , ...

Very easy

Is Venezuela falling apart?
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Sleekfingers: 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
wavz:

Is Venezuela falling apart?

Nigeria is better than Venezuela.....

1 Like

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by kingimmade: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
@jameswolex
kindly reply m PM
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Izebrain: 7:31am On Apr 30, 2023
Groovedaddy:

For Bolivia, Can you advice on the airline and the route? I am guessing a transit visa will come to play

Hello bro, have you been able to travel to Bolivia ? What airline did you use and what was the requirements when you got to the airport

1 Like

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by roqrules04(m): 9:56am On May 07, 2023
Irishman22:
How much do you have so that I will tell you were to head to. For as low as 5m you can get Finland 2 yrs working visa with your flight ticket. Canada also available. Australia and Italy. 07067346458. Watsap.

Na you be the consular Abi 😹😹
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by olamilekan9(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2023
RaptorX:
Why do Africans spend millions of Naira just to go and be washing old oyinbo people yansh for minimum wage in the UK. There is something wrong with this picture of Nigerians selling their properties for minimum wage UK jobs.
make una no mind my prev comment jareh,if u know u have the money run am abeg

i swear bro the thing dey pain me.someone i know got a uk visa recently to go wash oyinbo yansh guess how much he spent? omo a whole 7m all because you wan go uk,i can never bro..there are other cool countries one can japa🏃🏽‍♂️ to highest money you go pay agent no go pass 150-200k i swear and flight and you keep your remaining money to yourself
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Munachimso30(m): 7:19pm On May 07, 2023
olamilekan9:

i swear bro the thing dey pain me.someone i know got a uk visa recently to go wash oyinbo yansh guess how much he spent? omo a whole 7m all because you wan go uk,i can never bro..there are other cool countries one can japa🏃🏽‍♂️ to highest money you go pay agent no go pass 150-200k i swear and flight and you keep your remaining money to yourself

You don’t know how hard it is to get such agent or connection
Swears
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by hakym619(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2023
olamilekan9:

Please what country is that?
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Ashirioluwa: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2023
Warmaterial:
Kenya visa on arrival, Bolivia visa on arrival, Cambodia visa on arrival, Iran visa on arrival... grin grin grin

No better country will offer Nigerian passport holders a visa on arrival.

Apart from our leaders, our youth have messed everything up. They spoil themselves wherever they go.

But individuals with passports issued by Botswana, Mauritius, Namibia, and the Seychelles can enter the UK for a short visit without a visa.
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Fleckingemy(m): 6:32am On Sep 07, 2023
waice6571:

What exactly is my gain if I am creating panic online for people who are willing to, and the financial means to better their lot in life by migrating into a better economy than ours.

People liked to be told exactly what they want to hear and face reality when they might made serious mistakes of their lives.

This is what I do for a living and I still have clients due for submission this week.... I swear, people should calm down on UK Study or skilled worker for now to avoid story that touches the heart.

Anybody that want to try it can go ahead.... UK high commission will continue to issue visa but what happens afterwards is for the applicant to face.

Thank you sir.

Pls how can I message you boss wanted to ask you something
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Waigbere: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
Please how can one get a trustworthy and certified agent ?
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Waigbere: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
Please which African Country is preferable to relocate to?
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by oyetpel(m): 1:04am On Nov 05, 2023
Waigbere:
Please which African Country is preferable to relocate to?
Rwanda

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing / Little Girl Found Lost And Drifting At Sea By A Cruise Boat (pics/video) / List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.