Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Work From Home Job Offer In Lagos (remote Job Offer) For Video Editor - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work From Home Job Offer In Lagos (remote Job Offer) For Video Editor (381 Views)

Vacancy: Digital Sales Officer (lagos (remote)) / Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work / Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home Job Offer In Lagos (remote Job Offer) For Video Editor by ruphytelecom(m): 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
I’m looking for a video editor to join my team and work closely on videos projects with me.

This role is fully remote and video content are usually within 8-15 minutes.

Twitch, YouTube, Instagram and TikTok contents are mainly the types of videos you would be working on, so you must have an understanding retention and maintaining the viewer's attention for the entirety of a particular video.

You must understand how to pace a video, highlighting and cut engaging clips from raw footage.

Basic Requirements.
- Meet strict deadlines
- Have a reliable internet connection (there would be provision for internet device down the line)
- Edit with Premiere Pro
- Must be enthusiastic, patient, and very communicative
- Have an open schedule (time to edit, meeting with me, etc.)
- Be committed to working long-term
- Knowledge of After Effects is an extra plus

Must have extensive familiarity and experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, including but not limited to:
- Preset Creation and Importing
- Keyframing and Velocity
- Intriguing Subtitles
- Audio Management/Sound Design.
- Memes/PNG implementation

Before any Futher Discussion, I’m gonna ask for you to hop on a trial edit to show how you can handle the type of videos we would actively be working on.

It’s important you understand, how to edit a youtube video or have some sort of experience working on Youtube conent.

Experience level: Intermediate

Interested candidates should send their application to domthevideoeditor@gmail.com
Renumeration: Starting from 80k but can go up depending on the experience.
Re: Work From Home Job Offer In Lagos (remote Job Offer) For Video Editor by ruphytelecom(m): 5:07am On Feb 22, 2023
Offer still available
Re: Work From Home Job Offer In Lagos (remote Job Offer) For Video Editor by ruphytelecom(m): 5:21am On Feb 23, 2023
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In Lagos And Abuja / Desperately In Need Of A Job / Vacancy At Ketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.