Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi (55639 Views)

Head Of Tinubu Media Support, Onokpes Jesutega Blasts EFCC Over Bello / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi by Softmirror: 8:56am On Feb 21, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Don't change your moniker after elections🙂

PLEASE, NEITHER SHOULD YOU CHANGE YOURS TOO.
Re: Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi by Softmirror: 8:58am On Feb 21, 2023
slowice:

Buy your own sniper cocktail now because by weekend the high demand from urchins would exhausted a years supply worth. Hurry now, buy one get one free,special urchin promo. Share with your friends.

TELL THAT TO PROFESSOR SOLUDO THE PRESENT GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA. HE IS ONE OF THOSE WHO SAID CATEGORICALLY THAT PETER OBI CANNOT WIN. LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION. HOW COME NONE OF THE EX GOVERNORS OF ANAMBRA IS EVEN IN SUPPORT OF PETER OBI?!
Re: Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi by Softmirror: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2023
Versal:

OK. But, the one who pees in his pants, campaigns for opponents,
is never coherent and grossly a
criminal knows that he will win? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dont fail your children.

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Re: Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi by Babaibe: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Like what is written in these posters.
Alpha beta is a private-owned company, and they negotiated their terms in clear agreement which is acceptable to all stakeholders. More so, in a capitalist society, investors are there to make profit. And to show that you are even myopic, there is no registered document that link Tinubu to Alpha beta. Check the director's name, the chairman, or the board of trustees. Everything is mere propaganda from the pit of hell, and the ipob idiots sees this as an avenue to destroy a good reputation. Talk about Peter Obi who invested state allocation and refused to pay workers their income till he accrued a substantial interest from Fidelity bank which he invested in his beer parlour. Talk about the 250 m found on his driver, and to cap it all, tell Nigerians how Mr Gregory Peter Obi and his cohort Madueke diverted several government funds through Goodluck Jonathan economic reform team, particularly from the excess crude oil money.
Re: Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi by slowice(m): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Softmirror:

TELL THAT TO PROFESSOR SOLUDO THE PRESENT GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA. HE IS ONE OF THOSE WHO SAID CATEGORICALLY THAT PETER OBI CANNOT WIN. LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION. HOW COME NONE OF THE EX GOVERNORS OF ANAMBRA IS EVEN IN SUPPORT OF PETER OBI?!

Using capital letters to write nonsense will not make it make sense.
When did it become okay for honest men to need validation from crooks before they pursue noble endeavors?

People of weak character like you wouldn't mind Pablo Escobar endorsing your candidate but I do.

My candidate's loyalty is to the people not the big men.
Get that sniper now!!!
Re: Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi by TristanX: 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]

Are u just seeing that comment? Ahhhh.... I was expecting this since naa.

Yes I said what I said, go drink sniper if u don’t like it. Vulture griller
Re: Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi by Cromagnon: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
thinkmoney:

I have noted these names. They are the enemy of progress. How I wish we could know their faces
Then what will happen
You think you have mostly of violence
Ask your elders how biafRa ended you will cry blood
Re: Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi by goldmatrix(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2023
Chai at your age?

Chineduawka:
Fake news 🤣😁🤣
Re: Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi by Chineduawka: 8:11am On Feb 23, 2023
goldmatrix:
Chai at your age?

But you love peddling fake news 🤣
Re: Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi by Chineduawka: 8:12am On Feb 23, 2023
slowice:

Using capital letters to write nonsense will not make it make sense.
When did it become okay for honest men to need validation from crooks before they pursue noble endeavors?

People of weak character like you wouldn't mind Pablo Escobar endorsing your candidate but I do.

My candidate's loyalty is to the people not the big men.
Get that sniper now!!!

Answer his question obidense 😁🤭

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.