Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,580 members, 7,820,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa (55102 Views)

23rd To 28th Feb: Biafra Bans Omoibo From Exercising Constitutional Rights / Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final / Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2023
Levels1:

Lolz 🤣🤣😂

But you guys have been embracing him before now.😜😜

ZOMBIDIOTS ARE STINKING HYPOCRITES.

AT ONE TIME THEY WERE PRAYING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU BEING RELEASED, MEANING THEY SUPPORT IMPUNITY TOO.

EVER SINCE, I HATE THESE BINGOS WITH EVERYTHING IN ME.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by creativeminddave: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

Biafrans are relaxing are losing focus!

Biafra has nothing to do with the zoo

And whoever feels he is bold and strong enough should default orders and feel full wrath of Biafrans
I thought Simon ekpa is foolish but now I have seen someone more foolish than him. Someone sit in the comfort of his house and gives order to you to destroy yourself and you're clapping for him. Your sickness has no cure.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by nihinlade(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2023
Now I know that the igbos truly are foolish. You have not had an opportunity for a long time and now you have the opportunity of your brother becoming the president but you want to sabotage his chance.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by LordEclipse: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

And whoever feels he is bold and strong enough should default orders and feel full wrath of Biafrans

Says a foolish coward chatting from the comfort of his mother's bedroom..make una come disrupt election in the South East let's see.. illiterate

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Hellonearth: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2023
Thunder will kill u there
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by makavalley(m): 9:01am On Feb 21, 2023
If Anambra State was able to hold election with 5,000 police personnel not other security outfit deployed to Anambra State and Soludo emerged as Gov. Under the nonsense sit at home bullcrap talk from this foolish Simeon, then trust me the Presidential election will hold successfully in the East without much problems.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by gigabyte13: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2023
Una papa Simon don talk
If dem born una papa make una come out , come vote....
Cowards.....
Person dey obodo Igbo
Dey control una movement for inside una very own backyard.....
Orisirisi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Oche211(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the finnish authorities arresting Simon Ekpa, I see him being sent back to Nigeria to face charges for his crimes, I see him sentenced to life imprisonment, I see Peter Obi winning Saturday's election.

This I have seen.

I co-see this your visions

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by pepigeorge(m): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2023
U just manage get data... Come open ur gutter mouth begin talk gibberish..

triple996:
You cannot eat your cake and have it back

Ndigbo supported these idiots and even jubilate when they kill fellow nigerian(civilians and security personnel) because your brother is in d ballot box u now what to play smart, it's not possible.
when Peter obi loses election next week, it's his brothers that sabotage him not any Anty Igbo movement

biafra or death grin
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by membranus: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
You see how they burnt that guy that was enforcing sit at home?
We will burn any bastard that works for Simon ekpa. We will Tie them up and roast them like corn

How many UGM you Igbos have tied or maimed since they started terrorising you? It was the Nigerian Army and Police that were doing that for you all.

Instead of resisting, all of you are cowering and hiding under your roofs. You only know how to boast and make mouth online, when it comes to the real action, you all become COWARDS.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by goodman5(m): 9:04am On Feb 21, 2023
May thunder strike u idiot,
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 9:04am On Feb 21, 2023
Midehi3:

And the blood of the innocents will be on your head, just know this, It might not be now but it will surely come

Ladies are hardly known to be hardcores or being able to take tough decisions where the benefits run down to generations. A man can travel abroad for 8 years and still hold down his relationship but a lady that travels abroad for just 3 years, she's abandoned her relationship and moved to a new one. Thats what u people are: always ready to accept immediate temporary solutions -- AND COMPROMISE!

That's why many of your type are on the Obidient ship instead of standing firm with a renegotiation of nigeria.

Many of ur type ar those I find on Dr Damages show. I am not surprised one bit.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by FashionCookie(f): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2023
NuraSambo:
I cannot believe that the ibos would deny biafra just because of an illusory peter obi's presidency. Few months ago these people were chanting "No referendum no election" "Biafra or death" "the zoo must fall" etc. Today they now foolishly claim that Tinubu is the one sponsoring biafra just to destabilise iboland. Lol grin grin

The same set of people that were celebrating the Angel Unknown Gunmen are now the ones telling us that the gunmen are sponsored by APC. The same set of people that told us that Nigeria is a zoo, are the one now telling us a new Nigeria is POssible grin grin

Those of us who refer to their utopic country as bi.afraud have been right all along. The whole thing is a fraud. Dem don even forget Nnamdi Kanu inside prison grin grin

The day before yesterday when security forces killed about a dozen Ipob terrorists in Anambra, you need to see how these guys were jubilating. Had this happened few months ago, these same set of people would have been tagging the UN, OAU, EU, ECOWAS, OPEC etc, accusing the Nigerian government of killing innocent ibos.

I can bet with my last penny that after obi gets thrashed in the election on saturday, they will dust their bi.afraud flag again and start singing "Holi Holi Holi Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour"
Ekpa 🌽 is working for Thiéfnubu. That's why Thiéfnubu chose him because he is related to corn. So don't bother yourself because you will have to be seeing PO portraits in all financial institutions and offices. 😋😋😋 No way out for the drug baron

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Midehi3(f): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2023
JoeEeL:

Ladies are hardly known to be hardcores or being able to take tough decisions where the benefits run down to generations. A man can travel abroad for 8 years and still hold down his relationship but a lady that travels abroad for just 3 years, she's abandoned her relationship and moved to a new one. Thats what u people are: always ready to accept immediate temporary solutions -- AND COMPROMISE!

That's why many of your type are on the Obidient ship instead of standing firm with a renegotiation of nigeria.

Many of ur type ar those I find on Dr Damages show. I am not surprised one bit.
This your long grammar is unnecessary, like I said, wait for your karma, it's real, know this as truth

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Parachoko: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2023
sphinixs2:

I still don't get how someone in a foreign country, earning his living under plush conditions would determine the everyday lives of others undecided Uncommon is common sense!
Did you ask this question when Kanu was also doing his own from the UK?
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by zoghys: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

You are a nicompoop. Ekpa the fool is somewhere in Europe probably with a blonde having a swell time, while asshole like you follow his order just for a fantasy that will never be fulfilled. Hundreds of good Igbo are killed on the order of that mad man on an idea which is suppose to liberate and bring about a Biafra nation. Let him come down here and give the order if he won't die the next minute. Amadioha fire people like you who make him feels his orders are Lord. You will all die aslow death for bringing anguish and suffering to the Igbo mindless of what the government is already doing.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Parachoko: 9:09am On Feb 21, 2023
millionboi2:
nonsense this guy is stupid and wicked,why hide in Finland?
Why did Nnamdi Kanu hide in UK?
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by danhans(m): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2023
Honestly I am 100% obident but I now agree that Igbo are not serious with themselves about governance till today they can handle this Simon Ekpa we from north central are promoting Obi they are there sabotaging themselves nonsense, tomorrow they will shouting marginalization nonsense........they only opportunity they have since 1960 they want to throw it away rubbish
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Wainey: 9:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Johnthum:
This fool called Simon Epka is not an Igbo Man, he has collected money from a particular politician just to work against Peter Obi. Any Igbo Man that listen to this mad man must be a fool. Thank God there's nothing like sit at home in my State. My Governor does not tolerate nonsense from the foolish Simon epka.
calm down, are you forgetting the slogan "no referendum, no election".
Always be careful of who and what you support, it may point at u in the future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by CHAQUR: 9:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Atiku no go settle this one o like he did with MNK.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Kikiki, Obidients can't even vote. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Liebermantic: 9:11am On Feb 21, 2023
Nairaland is the media wing of Tinubu. Don't even bother reading most of its biased headlines
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by onuman: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2023
JoeEeL:

The disintegration of the south from the north is now now and now!

You people have dragged us for 50 stupid years in your silly idiotic killing field nigeria.

And now we are disengaging. Dont be a bingo.

P.S Nigerian army will likely roast an innocent zombidiot first before even finding any true biafran. Abi them dey write am for face?

If them born u well or e sure for u, meet army man tell am say u no be biafran o, u be one-nigerian. make we see whether e sure for u too say u go return home.

No educated person struggling for restoration of Biafra would chose the punitive and debilitating sit at home orders on Igbo people. If by any chance you are Igbo (doubtful), the money they paid for whatever school education you have, was wasted. Nigeria can not disintegrate by having Igbos sit at home anytime.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2023
Onyiridike:

And the five guys gunned down by the army are thieves too?

But that was an old picture circulated.

Besides did they tell you the collateral damage? How many police died too in the attack?

Its not like I support violence but why are u not impartial in ur reportage too?

So now u trust the army fa? Army that will kill innocent people and parade? I pity some of you. You never learn until One Nigeria kills you. Im not even talking about the east now, Im talking about everywhere. The hope you are putting in this One Nigeria is just like Naijabet. You will keep losing and losing. Cos d system was not set up for the indigenes but for Britain and the Fulanis. Southerners will go to school yet tribalism and emotion will prevent them from utilising common sense.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by chatinent: 9:14am On Feb 21, 2023
And who is this pastard giving orders to?
Some boys are funny.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2023
Odogwu don talk
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2023
onuman:

No educated person struggling for restoration of Biafra would chose the punitive and debilitating sit at home orders on Igbo people. If by any chance you are Igbo (doubtful), the money they paid for whatever school education you have, was wasted. Nigeria can not disintegrate by having Igbos sit at home anytime.

OK Boss.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by damkin24(m): 9:15am On Feb 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the finnish authorities arresting Simon Ekpa, I see him being sent back to Nigeria to face charges for his crimes, I see him sentenced to life imprisonment, I see Peter Obi winning Saturday's election.

This I have seen.
You have just seen total rubbish
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2023
Midehi3:

This your long grammar is unnecessary, like I said, wait for your karma, it's real, know this as truth

Meanwhile, hope you have sent your body to the filling station to find scarce fuel, while sending your soul to the bank to source for insufficient naira notes?

One Nigeria embrace your destiny! Amin.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by mukthar2000(m): 9:17am On Feb 21, 2023
Una better sit at home to give JAGABAN chance jejeje , I don't want to hear any sad new for this election ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.