Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ (16981 Views)

Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku / Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option / Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by tishbite41(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
grin grin
Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by TOYNEX(f): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Who is sowore collapsing structure for? grin
Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by Angelfrost(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Atiku is a desperate thief!... This is not even up for discussion or argument!

His failure to stand firm and properly condemn late. Deborah's gruesome murder exposed him as a con man!

3 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
yarimo:
ATIKU and OBI are opportunistic

Yeah. After Peter Obi though.
Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by BabaRamota1980: 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Atiku is always making UTURNs.

Left PDP to ACN, then returned back to PDP
Left PDP to APC, then returned back to PDP
Criticized killers of Deborah, then turned around and withdrew his criticism.
Praised CBN for naira redesign, then turned around and blamed CBN for redesigning the notes.

A confused, zero-ideologue, that believed his Northern heritage entitles him to presidency.

If this one had won in 2019 we would have reversed course so many times we wont know where we are or who we are anymore. God forbid victory for Atiku.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by davidl7: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
HomoSapiien:
Atiku is actually the most useless of all the contestants.

Even his footprint, shadow, poo n vomit are better than Tinubu!
Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by ozo13(m): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
shuttox:

Tinubu is very selfish and greedy
No real background
obi supported it few days ago.Baba don change mouth too

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by spiralwedge(m): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
HomoSapiien:

That's why the useless Igbos and obidients are actually going to vote for him at the poll. Tinubu is their nightmare.

Obi has no chance and they know it. They are only covering up with that on SM.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
Parachoko:
Atiku have nothing to offer Nigeria.

Well

Vote Wisely smiley

Vote wisely means only one thing.
Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by spiralwedge(m): 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
BabaRamota1980:
Atiku is always making UTURNs.

Left PDP to ACN, then returned back to PDP
Left PDP to APC, then returned back to PDP
Criticized killers of Deborah, then turned around and withdrew his criticism.
Praised CBN for naira redesign, then turned around and blamed CBN for redesigning the notes.

A confused, zero-ideologue, that believed his Northern heritage entitles him to presidency.

If this one had won in 2019 we would have reversed course so many times we wont know where we are or who we are anymore. God forbid victory for Atiku.

He is so desperate. This is his last chance

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by AmotekunSW: 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
NaijaOlosho:
Finally Bola Tinubu has listened to the cry of the people and has agreed to step down on 24th night.

We thank you sir for being kind to your self and your health.

I don't know why you akpu Jews are so senseless.
Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by Moniya4Real(m): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=tsephanyah post=121078877]Whatever... Let him sell Nigeria the day Buhari hand over to him. Really don't care if Atiku will going to still everything including our souls... Hell or high water we are going to vote ATIKU. [/quote

One of the seeds of a lost generation. I weep for you and your household. I bet your brain momentarily malfunctioned and your fingers seized from epilepsy while you were typing this trash. Black female with black brain

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by sagacioustony: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Eye don de clear small small.

No reasonable leader will want the people he wants to lead to suffer for him to become leader at their expense only in Nigeria will you see all kind of thing all in the name of having a credible free and fair election, who told you the election will not have issues.
Don't be deceived naira redesign is a big time last minute way of looting money by some set of people.

Who can bate his money that all the three major party will not in one way or the other use money to induce voters.

The only way out is to strengthen the electoral law not naira redesign.
What if they go ahead spending dollars.

Nonsense God will judge you all

3 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by CHAQUR: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obi is contesting for the Southern Nigeria presidency with its capital in Lagos... Thereby, his supporters see the contest as just between him and Tinubu.

Meanwhile... Na Lagos dem wan collect & control for its commercial potency.

But Tinubu and Sanwoolu don hand over power in Lagos to the agberos. (even soldiers & the police don't mount road blocks in lagos but agberos do, confidently collecting 'owo mi da' and beat you join).

Atiku is coming to complete his unfinished job under OBJ... {coming to loot the country till its loses the last - ia- in its name...ie Nigeria will become Niger(ia)}

God...! Na you know the lesser evil... Choose for the country the one that will ease, unite & develop the country... Amen..
Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by Eriokanmi: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
I no say e dey affect atikulooter too. He's just been pretending. Mr spv himself grin
Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by Ameduedwin: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wait o, is it this sowore ways of compaign/rally for 2023 presidential election? If this Guy don't attacking Peter obi, he will attach tinubu now Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by adejaresalami1(m): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Atiku is going nowhere. We will retire the oldie back to Dubai come February 25th.
Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by AliyuMahdi9: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
yarimo:
ATIKU and OBI are opportunistic

Yes,

And Tinubu is Criminal, Drug Baron and Murderer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by seguno2: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin atiku have been in the bribing business since 1990,the amount he have spend in bribing delegates is what he want to recover,thats all.its only useless people will vote him and that his brother lagos landlord. satan is learning corruption from those two individual since 1980.imagine one man owning a whole state .nigeria vote peter obi.

What made Peter Obi ignore this your ogbonge imagination story in 2019, when he effectively said that Atiku is a better candidate than himself
Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by BJanta: 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin atiku have been in the bribing business since 1990,the amount he have spend in bribing delegates is what he want to recover,thats all.its only useless people will vote him and that his brother lagos landlord. satan is learning corruption from those two individual since 1980.imagine one man owning a whole state .nigeria vote peter obi.

Your poor grammar has so pointedly shown your poor intellect. Must you post ?
Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by seguno2: 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I no say e dey affect atikulooter too. He's just been pretending. Mr spv himself grin

Obasanjo is the SPV man. Or you failed to listen to the audio message for yourself ni
Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by One4me: 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Atiku is just an Opportunist who wants to Cash-in on Nigeria!
If you notice, he is always chilling in Dubai but once it is Election time, he will come back to Nigeria to contest and pretend that he has any interest in Nigeria, apart from looting its Resources.

He is the worst of all the Aspirants, a greedy, common-thief without any conscience.
I will rather chew my Voters Card, than vote for Atiku in this Country.
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by Eriokanmi: 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
seguno2:

Obasanjo is the SPV man. Or you failed to listen to the audio message for yourself ni
I listened to it till the end. Na atiku voice I dey hear for background. Both of them benefited from it
Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by olamieseun(m): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
See finishing.......this one na real upper cut for all the people shouting oBedIEt
Afamed:
Before you vote on Saturday, kindly read the 1st page of thread

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342

Then make a sincere and open decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by One4me: 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
seguno2:

Atiku said "What we do is use an SPV"

He said "WE", meaning himself and some others.

I bet you dont even know what an SPV is. grin
Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by tsephanyah(f): 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=Moniya4Real post=121079454][/quote] self hatred from you. I'm not black I'm Fulani, I'm fair in complexion like a white
Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by foolbuster: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
HomoSapiien:
The real threat to this election bringing about a better Nigeria is Atiku not tinubu. Atiku is dangerous, Nigerians ignore him at their own peril.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by specialmati(m): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
BJanta:

Your poor grammar has so pointedly shown your poor intellect. Must you post ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin na your intellect they use build this forum asshole seems like i hit you below belt with that comment sorry.hope you are not plannig to vote any of those old corrupt guys.so that thunder will not to fire you

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by specialmati(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
seguno2:

What made Peter Obi ignore this your ogbonge imagination story in 2019, when he effectively said that Atiku is a better candidate than himself
grin grin grin grin grin grin he was under the spell of atikulator, i have set him free
Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by Shynas: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
shuttox:
Tinubu is sick
No classmate
No educational background
just dy play
Re: Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ by switlily25(f): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
Whatever... Let him sell Nigeria the day Buhari hand over to him. Really don't care if Atiku will going to steal everything including our souls... Hell or high water we are going to vote ATIKU.
Period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate President Ahmad Lawan Wins Yobe North Senatorial District Election / Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Arrives China / Osun Decides: Learn From Davido, Use Your Influence – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.