Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging (1538 Views)

COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow / U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) / Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by Melezenawii: 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
President Joe Biden’s surprise visit to Ukraine sparked anger and embarrassment among many of Russia’s hawkish military pundits on Monday, increasing pressure on Vladimir Putin as the Russian leader prepares to justify his stuttering invasion in a national address.

Biden’s historic visit came days before the one-year anniversary of Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine, providing a symbolic boost to Kyiv at a crucial juncture in the conflict.

But the visit caused fury in Russian pro-military and ultranationalist circles, as it upstages Putin on the eve of a major address in which the Russian president is expected to tout the supposed achievements of what he euphemistically calls a “special military operation.”

“Biden in [Kyiv]. Demonstrative humiliation of Russia,” Russian journalist Sergey Mardan wrote in a snarky response on his Telegram channel. “Tales of miraculous hypersonics may be left for children. Just like spells about the holy war we are waging with the entire West.”

“I guess there are lunch breaks in a holy war,” he said.

Russian army veteran and former Federal Security Service (FSB) officer Igor Girkin meanwhile suggested that Biden could have visited the frontlines in eastern Ukraine and escaped unharmed.

“Wouldn’t be surprised if the grandfather (he is not good for anything but simple provocations anyway) is brought to Bakhmut as well… AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO HIM,” Girkin said.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/20/europe/russia-reaction-biden-ukraine-visit-intl/index.html

3 Likes

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by Urheadmaster(m): 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
I guess there should be a lunch breaks in a holy war allover the world especially in Nigeria tongue

1 Like

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by VenExchangee: 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
ok
Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by SaintNegro77: 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
USA get touch shaaa

2 Likes

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by samista: 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
CNN is a very useless propaganda media. The US informed Russia ahead of the visit so as to avoid any accident or incident during Biden's presence in Ukraine. Putin was very much aware of the visit beforehand so there's nothing like anybody upstaging anyone.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/feb/20/how-biden-pulled-off-a-visit-to-an-active-ukrainian-war-zone

8 Likes

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by samista: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Even Biden's own National Security Adviser said the Russians were informed ahead of the visit

4 Likes

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by Robbinhood: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Before Biden went to Ukraine, the USA have been begging Russia for months to allow him access and passage.

This is a warning to these small countries never to allow these cowards called America to push you into a useless war. You will only sacrifice your soldiers for nothing.

They didn't defeat the Koreans during the Korean war, they ran away from Vietnam after being beaten black and blue, and they recently ran away like cowards from Afghanistan after 20years.

Now, Biden had to beg the Russians before going to Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
samista:
Even Biden's own National Security Adviser said the Russians were informed ahead of the visit

What baffles Russia is the fact that they weren't aware TILL America informed them. I don't know whether you are intelligent enough to fathom what that means.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by Enugurangers: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Melezenawii:
President Joe Biden’s surprise visit to Ukraine sparked anger and embarrassment among many of Russia’s hawkish military pundits on Monday, increasing pressure on Vladimir Putin as the Russian leader prepares to justify his stuttering invasion in a national address.

Biden’s historic visit came days before the one-year anniversary of Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine, providing a symbolic boost to Kyiv at a crucial juncture in the conflict.

But the visit caused fury in Russian pro-military and ultranationalist circles, as it upstages Putin on the eve of a major address in which the Russian president is expected to tout the supposed achievements of what he euphemistically calls a “special military operation.”

“Biden in [Kyiv]. Demonstrative humiliation of Russia,” Russian journalist Sergey Mardan wrote in a snarky response on his Telegram channel. “Tales of miraculous hypersonics may be left for children. Just like spells about the holy war we are waging with the entire West.”

“I guess there are lunch breaks in a holy WAR,” he said.

Russian army veteran and former Federal Security Service (FSB) officer Igor Girkin meanwhile suggested that Biden could have visited the frontlines in eastern Ukraine and escaped unharmed.

“Wouldn’t be surprised if the grandfather (he is not good for anything but simple provocations anyway) is brought to Bakhmut as well… AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO HIM,” Girkin said.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/20/europe/russia-reaction-biden-ukraine-visit-intl/index.html

LMAO
One of the called it a war. So it's no longer an SMO.

1 Like

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by Akuruoulo(m): 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Melezenawii:

“I guess there are lunch breaks in a holy war,” he said.

Putin can never strike kyiv when the world number one is there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by Akuruoulo(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
samista:
CNN is a very useless propaganda media. The US informed Russia ahead of the visit so as to avoid any accident or incident during Biden's presence in Ukraine. Putin was very much aware of the visit beforehand so there's nothing like anybody upstaging anyone.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/feb/20/how-biden-pulled-off-a-visit-to-an-active-ukrainian-war-zone

Russia should have declined their information since it's not for their good.

Doings get level

1 Like

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by Akuruoulo(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
samista:
Was the visit for their benefit ?
Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by Akuruoulo(m): 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
Robbinhood:
Before Biden went to Ukraine, the USA have been begging Russia for months to allow him access and passage.

This is a warning to these small countries never to allow these cowards called America to push you into a useless war. You will only sacrifice your soldiers for nothing.

They didn't defeat the Koreans during the Korean war, they ran away from Vietnam after being beaten black and blue, and they recently ran away like cowards from Afghanistan after 20years.

Wailing lord.
Wail more

3 Likes

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by Akuruoulo(m): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
WhatCanIsay:

What baffles Russia is the fact that they weren't aware TILL America informed them. I don't know whether you are intelligent enough to fathom what that means.

Russian supporters are just dumb bro.
Leave him with his dumbness

3 Likes

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by GeorgWashinton: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
samista:

This is just the beginning of your tears grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by GeorgWashinton: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Robbinhood:

2 Likes

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by GeorgWashinton: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Akuruoulo:

you dey mind Putin supporters?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by Akuruoulo(m): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
you dey mind Putin supporters?

I wonder the kind of home they were brought up from.

2 Likes

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by samista: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
WhatCanIsay:

Is it that you can't read or what? They were informed AHEAD of the visit which means they knew BEFORE he visited Ukraine.
Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by samista: 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Akuruoulo:

What has this question got to do with my post?
Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by samista: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Meaning what? You sound like an idiot. Tears for what? I simply set the record straight and you're here babbling like a brainless he goat
Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by GeorgWashinton: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
samista:

Meaning what? You sound like an idiot. Tears for what? I simply set the record straight and you're here babbling like a brainless he goat
Your tears is my joy grin

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by samista: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Akuruoulo:

Russia should have declined their information since it's not for their good.

Doings get level

Why are you guys so dumb on this forum?
The info was for them to avoid any incident during Biden's presence in Ukraine not for Russia to authorize or not authorize it. Does Putin take permission from Biden to go wherever he wants to go? But if he is visiting an area where American troops are involved in a war, he will surely inform the Americans about the visit to avoid any incident that may happen accidentally if they were not aware of his presence there. CNN is apparently lying that Russians were angry because Biden's visit upstaged Putin's scheduled address to Russians 24 hours after Biden's visit, that's what I was debunking because the Russians knew ahead of time that he was coming so how could they be angry or how could they be seeing it as upstaging their own program when they knew he was coming beforehand? Putin's speech in Russia is not scheduled until well over 24 hours after Biden's visit so how does any of these events upstage the other? You guys are just so dumb, you swallow any garbage that is thrown your way without any attempt at critical thinking. For God's sake, these so called journalists are not God, you can actually debunk their lies when it's obvious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by samista: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Your tears is my joy grin
You're an empty headed fool, learn to keep your dirty mouth shut when you have nothing sensible to contribute to a discussion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by GeorgWashinton: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
samista:

You're an empty headed fool, learn to keep your dirty mouth shut when you have nothing sensible to contribute to a discussion
Another descendant of all this black fools grin grin. I don't know why Appprikkkans don't have sense but you don't have to make it more obvious by unearthing your inherited lunacy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by BentizilL: 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Another descendant of all this black fools grin grin. I don't know why Appprikkkans don't have sense but you don't have to make it more obvious by unearthing your inherited lunacy grin grin
Cc Seun
Myndd44
Pls People like this shouldn't be allowed to roam our forum.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by GeorgWashinton: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
BentizilL:

Cc Seun
Myndd44
Pls People like this shouldn't be allowed to roam our forum.. kiss
Another black ape crying like a river in my mentions while unleashing his black lunacy in my mentions grin grin grin Keep calling the mod angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by Adjovi: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Well Russia was informed before he visited..na normal thing. Y'all just think he would go to a war Zone just like that without informing Russia? He go just die for nothing. grin cheesy last last it go be collateral damage. Russia was informed of his coming to avoid stories that touch.

Next time make he go without informing Russia he go just die go like fowl and if USA responds with nukes , themself go collect nuke from Russia and nobody go win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by Robbinhood: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Go on Telegram and watch the cries of Ukraine soldiers explaining how the Wagner musicians were playing songs for 300 APU officers.

I wish Nairaland would allow me, I would have shown you the videos and you'll see where matured men are crying because of Wagner mercenaries.

Just Google Wagner mercenaries and see for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by GeorgWashinton: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Robbinhood:
Go on Telegram and watch the cries of Ukraine soldiers explaining how the Wagner musicians were playing songs for 300 APU officers.

I wish Nairaland would allow me, I would have shown you the videos and you'll see where matured men are crying because of Wagner mercenaries.

Just Google Wagner mercenaries and see for yourself.
Telegram grin Reason why you black Aprikans will remain slaves for ever grin
Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by candygist: 12:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Robbinhood:

Was your wan stolen by an American. Why you dey cry paa the bereaved ?

1 Like

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by samista: 4:00am On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
And when they gave birth to this slowpoke, they actually thought they gave birth to something? What exactly have you contributed to this discussion apart from displaying your stupidity? Everybody else is saying something that is relevant to the topic and then there is you, the stupid baboon that just jumps in with nothing to contribute, just prancing about and ranting like a lunatic. Mad fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia Confirms Mossad Agent Was Part Of The Terrorist Attacks / In 10 Years, There Will Be No More Israel: Kissinger / Oklahoma City Mayor Demands Same Rights For Paedophiles As Gays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.