Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging (1546 Views)

COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow / U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) / Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by Karnice600: 5:06am On Feb 21, 2023
samista:
CNN is a very useless propaganda media. The US informed Russia ahead of the visit so as to avoid any accident or incident during Biden's presence in Ukraine. Putin was very much aware of the visit beforehand so there's nothing like anybody upstaging anyone.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/feb/20/how-biden-pulled-off-a-visit-to-an-active-ukrainian-war-zone

Guy, relax. You go dey alright
Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by Karnice600: 5:08am On Feb 21, 2023
WhatCanIsay:

What baffles Russia is the fact that they weren't aware TILL America informed them. I don't know whether you are intelligent enough to fathom what that means.

No mind them.
Mumu pipu
Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by Karnice600: 5:16am On Feb 21, 2023
samista:

Why are you guys so dumb on this forum?
The info was for them to avoid any incident during Biden's presence in Ukraine not for Russia to authorize or not authorize it. Does Putin take permission from Biden to go wherever he wants to go? But if he is visiting an area where American troops are involved in a war, he will surely inform the Americans about the visit to avoid any incident that may happen accidentally if they were not aware of his presence there. CNN is apparently lying that Russians were angry because Biden's visit upstaged Putin's scheduled address to Russians 24 hours after Biden's visit, that's what I was debunking because the Russians knew ahead of time that he was coming so how could they be angry or how could they be seeing it as upstaging their own program when they knew he was coming beforehand? Putin's speech in Russia is not scheduled until well over 24 hours after Biden's visit so how does any of these events upstage the other? You guys are just so dumb, you swallow any garbage that is thrown your way without any attempt at critical thinking. For God's sake, these so called journalists are not God, you can actually debunk their lies when it's obvious.

Okay. It's okay. Please just shut up. Get well soon. We can talk about this later.
Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by GeorgWashinton: 6:37am On Feb 21, 2023
samista:

And when they gave birth to this slowpoke, they actually thought they gave birth to something? What exactly have you contributed to this discussion apart from displaying your stupidity? Everybody else is saying something that is relevant to the topic and then there is you, the stupid baboon that just jumps in with nothing to contribute, just prancing about and ranting like a lunatic. Mad fool
The incoherent response I was expecting from the black slave Aprikan animal grin grin

Stop displaying your crass ignorance visible stupidity and worship me like the slave you are grin grin

I would suggest you black animals stop.engaging in anything international politics and focus on how to please your masters like the slave you are.

Have you ever wondered why Aprika is so backward? Well, your brain capacity is too low to reason like a normal human being grin grin grin
Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by samista: 7:02am On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
The incoherent response I was expecting from the black slave Aprikan animal grin grin

Stop displaying your crass ignorance visible stupidity and worship me like the slave you are grin grin

I would suggest you black animals stop.engaging in anything international politics and focus on how to please your masters like the slave you are.

Have you ever wondered why Aprika is so backward? Well, your brain capacity is too low to reason like a normal human being grin grin grin

Jesus!! This is full blown madness!! What the hell is all these and what do they have to do with this thread?😂😂 I have been wasting my precious time responding to a lunatic. Not anymore!!
Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by GeorgWashinton: 7:04am On Feb 21, 2023
samista:

Jesus!! This is full blown madness!! What the hell is all these and what do they have to do with this thread?😂😂 I have been wasting my precious time responding to a lunatic. Not anymore!!
When an aprikan animal can not stand the atomic vawulence of his master.
Re: Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging by samista: 7:08am On Feb 21, 2023
Karnice600:

Okay. It's okay. Please just shut up. Get well soon. We can talk about this later.
Another senseless lunatic with nothing intelligent to contribute. I am sure, it's just the same lunatic using another of his "God knows how many" monikers to display his lunacy. You can keep changing monikers, your lunatic signature remains the same so you're only fooling yourself. What kind of normal human being uses multiple monikers just to make no sense whatsoever? You're a mad, mad, mad man. Seek help, that's the only response you get from me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oklahoma City Mayor Demands Same Rights For Paedophiles As Gays / WOULD Trump Ban On 7 Muslim Countries Be Legal(what Do U Think)? / Army Combat Photographer Captures The Moment An Explosion Kills Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.