Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

I Was Born Into A Family With So Many Generational Curses”: Williams Uchemba Sha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Born Into A Family With So Many Generational Curses”: Williams Uchemba Sha (723 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo / 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Born Into Rich Families (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Born Into A Family With So Many Generational Curses”: Williams Uchemba Sha by ExclusiveBet: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nollywood actor Williams Uchemba has opened up about his family background and his upbringing as a child
The actor and father of one revealed there were so many generational and ancestral curses in his family which affected him till age 14
Williams Uchemba revealed he had a turnaround when he gave his life to Jesus Christ, adding that his biggest regret was not doing so early enough
Popular actor Williams Uchemba in a bid to motivate his fans and followers, shared a video where he spoke about his family background.

William, in the video said he was born into a family with so many generational curses. He revealed that he was confused at some point in his life as nothing was working out for him.

Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba says at some point he was confused. Credit: @williamsuchemba Source: Instagram
However, he revealed it all changed when he turned 14 and gave his life to Jesus Christ.

An extract from his statement read:

Williams Uchemba reveals why he hid his daughter's face
Meanwhile, Legit.ng reported that Williams Uchemba sweetly celebrated his first child and daughter on her first brithday.

After months of hiding her face from the public, Uchemba finally shared some cute pictures of her to celebrate her big day.

In a statement, Uchemba revealed how he knew his first child would be a girl when he was 17 adding that he was instructed not to reveal her face.

Source: Legit.ng

Re: I Was Born Into A Family With So Many Generational Curses”: Williams Uchemba Sha by Ireportlive: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
The jinx breaker
Re: I Was Born Into A Family With So Many Generational Curses”: Williams Uchemba Sha by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Things changed for you because you live outside Nigeria

If you are still living in Nigeria, I doubt the curse will ever break

You live in a place where their yes is yes, where their role is to serve humans better

Not in Nigeria where you are not sure of tomorrow

Who could have thought that today, in this 21st century, Nigerians will not have access to the monies they saved oooooo

FG could not think of any other way than to put Nigerians through hardship all the time! undecided

Which investor can trust the Nigerian government These leaders don't want Nigeria to make headway in life

God just have to intervene. I am happy for you though
Re: I Was Born Into A Family With So Many Generational Curses”: Williams Uchemba Sha by Wawelexy(m): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Congrats bro, may the Almighty God also break free every other person still in bondage of generational curses.... Amen

(1) (Reply)

Real Dad Or Sugar Daddy? Fans Calls Out Toke Makinwa After Her Election Advice / Ilebaye Odiniya Is Winning The Bbnaija All Stars : My Prediction / VIDEO: GURU NKZ , Wendy Shay And Lilwin Storm Cape Coast For COA Orange Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.