Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo (64554 Views)

6 Facts About Davido By Kemi Olunloyo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Kiss Despite Breakup Rumour By Kemi Olunloyo / Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by kelvine(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1kusqEdjCE

Kemi has finally spoken in a three minutes YouTube video titled the Adeleke Curse.

Prior to the demise of Davido's son, Dr Kemi Olunloyo an investigative journalist has done a series of videos about the Adelekes most of which puts the family in a bad light.

In this video she told she waited a bit to respect the family as this is ethical in journalism.

Amazingly I heard her say she doesn't mourn or respect the dead.

"I know the Adeleke family so well and will do a YouTube docu-series on generational curses on that family". She is also doing a series on TikTok.

The curse is centred around Davido and he is the only one to break that curse.

She said those trending the child is alive are only chasing clout with the family's bereavement.

Dr Kemi also mentioned she also had a generational curse and broke it in her family.

Apparently Dr Kemi Olunloyo plans to have a series on this topic #TheAdelekeCurse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr36vSyR5Qs

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by immortalcrown(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Next...

5 Likes

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by RingRoadMafia: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
What makes this useless woman feel she's authorised to speak on any controversial death in this country is what I still do not understand. Who made her an authority on other people's affairs? What pisses me off the most is how she talks about these issues from a first hand perspective as if she was present. What manner of wickedness is that? Someone ought to deal with this woman once and for all!

OneCandleAway:

Kemi grew up in their circle so she definitely will know more information. The wrong thing is to share it out as every family has issues they keep secret. And even kemi herself is also suffering from her family's curse. That's why she has mental issues.

Oga please shut up if you have nothing to say. Did she also grow up with Sylvester Oromoni? Did she grow up with IVD and his wife? What about Rico Swavey? What about the Chrisland School girl? All those people she made herself an authority on their matters after they died, did she know them too? Once Kemi puts on this her head warmer and turns on IG Live, just get ready to listen to the cringiest set of lies with a hint of American accent. Kemi Olunloyo is a scallywag and a reproach to her own family. A mentally ill woman who has been abandoned by all her children is who you're taking advice from, I pity you. Nigerians are too gullible!

297 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Corridon: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
This is not the time for this. Let the bereaved mourn the dead.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by ahnie: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
There's sense in what ma'am kemi just spewed.
Rip to lil cutie ify.

My condolences to the adelekes

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by OneCandleAway(f): 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
What makes this useless woman feel she's authorised to speak on any controversial death in this country is what I still do not understand. Who made her an authority on other people's affairs? What pisses me off the most is how she talks about these issues from a first hand perspective as if she was present. What manner of wickedness is that? Someone ought to deal with this woman once and for all!

Kemi grew up in their circle so she definitely will know more information. The wrong thing is to share it out as every family has issues they keep secret. And even kemi herself is also suffering from her family's curse. That's why she has mental issues.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by floss(m): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by WibusJaga: 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2022

Dr Kemi also mentioned she also had a generational curse and broke it in her family.
This woman claims she has broken her own Generational Curse.

She has not. grin

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by OmarBashir: 12:05am On Nov 04, 2022
Anty Kemi if dem con file case against you for Libel con put you for where you go chop Beans again you go dey cry...na all wetin eyes see or wey Ear hear, mouth supoz talk

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Mercury12(m): 6:28am On Nov 04, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
They hide themselves in far away land and then start causing trouble in their home country through the internet.
Like Kemi like Nnamdi KANU.
I pray soon they will starts getting these kinda people through the help of interpol

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:21am On Nov 04, 2022
If this old hag of a woman should chase clouts with the kid death, then I will support davido if he ruthlessly deals with her.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by mozes01(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2022
Old hag with zero relevance, always trying to drag people who are high above her into the mud where she lives

10 Likes

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by thorpido(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2022
Nonsense as usual.
Good thing she admits there's a curse she also has but she thinks she's broken it but na.

4 Likes

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by AbuAeesha: 10:33am On Nov 04, 2022
ok noted!
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by dyera(m): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2022
I heard that the reason why the police retained the cook and the nanny in their custody and plan to punish them is because they discovered on CCTV that the both them were busy having sex at the time the incident occurred.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by iwaeda: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2022
kelvine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1kusqEdjCE

Kemi has finally spoken in a three minutes YouTube video titled the Adeleke Curse.

Prior to the demise of Davido's son, Dr Kemi Olunloyo an investigative journalist has done a series of videos about the Adelekes most of which puts the family in a bad light.

In this video she told she waited a bit to respect the family as this is ethical in journalism.

Amazingly I heard her say she doesn't mourn or respect the dead.

"I know the Adeleke family so well and will do a YouTube docu-series on generational curses on that family". She is also doing a series on TikTok.

The curse is centred around Davido and he is the only one to break that curse.

She said those trending the child is alive are only chasing clout with the family's bereavement.

Apparently Dr Kemi Olunloyo plans to have a series on this topic #TheAdelekeCurse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr36vSyR5Qs

This woman needs a Psychiatric check up grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by ImoleNaija: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2022

Indeed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by AFRICANJAMAICA: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2022
Nawooo
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Kingcalls: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2022
Look at this cursed family is calling another family cursed

1 Like

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Mindlog: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2022
Sighs....
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by xristos(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2022
hmmm
Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by optimistcandyboy(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2022
this woman

2 Likes

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Triangles1(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2022
Lie sumba.

People die everyday and tragedy is always inevitable to to every living things and human beings.

5 Likes

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by ednut1(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2022
If only Pa olunloyo pulled out that night. This unfortunate idiot wouldn’t have been born.

31 Likes

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by Harrynight(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2022
grin

Me and 99 others were anxiously waiting for madam Kemi to say something

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo by rayvelez(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2022
Someone should lock this nonentity woman in prison..

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos / Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) / Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.