Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Delta South 2023: I Dumped APC To Support You In NNPP Because Our People Need - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta South 2023: I Dumped APC To Support You In NNPP Because Our People Need (129 Views)

Shekarau Defects To PDP After Three Months In NNPP / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delta South 2023: I Dumped APC To Support You In NNPP Because Our People Need by samogude(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
By Ogude Samuel (Warri)

Few days away from 2023 general elections, a Leader in All Progressives Congress(APC), Okumagba Ward in Warri, in Warri South Local Government Area, Delta State, Ogbolo Paul said, he dumped his party(APC) to support Commodore Omatseye Nesiama(rtd) a candidate for Delta South Senatorial District on the platform of New Nigeria People’s Party because he(Paul) wants Delta South to experience speedy growth and development they have yearned for over the years.

Paul stated this in a town hall meeting organized by Commodore Nesiama(rtd) in the area during in his campaign tours. According to Paul, Commodore Nesiama’s message of hope and possibility is truly what the people want as he kept to his promise to a woman who recently delivered baby boy and gave her twenty thousand(N20,000) and therefore assured Commodore Nesiama(rtd) of his support as he has accepted the message of hope and pledged to mobilize his supporters for him(Commodore Nesiama) in February 25 general elections.
https://bailoutnigeria.com/delta-south-2023-i-dumped-apc-to-support-you-in-nnpp-because-our-people-need-speedy-growth-development-paul-tells-nesiama/

(1) (Reply)

Watch!! As Ortom Declears, To Sacrifice His Senatorial Ambition For Peter Obi / Let's Tame The Elephant! / 2023 General Election Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.