Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP (34647 Views)

2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Maxymilliano(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2022
The presidential candidate of the New Nigerian Peoples Party (NNPP), Rabiu Kwankwaso, has said the former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi, could have been his running.

Kwankwaso, a former governor of Kano State, spoke on Monday following speculations that the-now presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) was set to become his running mate.

“Many people suggested that (for Obi to be his running mate). I believe it could have been possible if not because he joined another party and now he is already a candidate as we have seen from the news just now,” he said during an interview on Channels Television’s Politics Today. “We look forward to seeing what happens in the next few days or weeks.”

While wishing Obi well, Senator Kwankwaso said the duo has an opportunity to talk about several national issues.

“Actually, we had the opportunity to talk to ourselves on many national issues until a few days to the time when he declared for the Labour Party of which now he is the presidential candidate,” he said.

When asked if the party would be considering picking his running mate from the South East, he said the NNPP is not yet settled on that. As far as the former PDP chieftain is concerned, the NNPP needs an influential personality as the party’s vice-presidential candidate.

“We are not there yet. After the convention, the party will sit down and look around and see if we can have a very good, credible person with capacity; somebody who is acceptable; somebody who can bring as many people as possible to vote for our party as a vice president of the NNPP from the southern part of the country,” Kwankwaso explained.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/05/30/peter-obi-could-have-been-my-vice-president-in-nnpp-kwankwaso/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by successmatters(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2022
On the flip side, I think Kwankwaso will make a very good choice as Vice president for Peter Obi in Labour Party. A knockout combination.

Peter G. Obi/Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso 2023.

487 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by MadamVanessa(f): 8:17pm On May 30, 2022

Red cap man, Obi is above that level of vice president, his rightful position by default is that of president.

Sometimes I do think Peter Obi being the president of Nigeria is demeaning his person, but we begged him to come and rescue Nigeria for us, even though we know that he's above Nigeria presidency.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. We can't afford to loose this golden opportunity.

538 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Zonefree(m): 8:18pm On May 30, 2022
Peter Obi ain't cut out to deputise anyone again.

236 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Golan007: 8:19pm On May 30, 2022
Some people said you would be his vice sir

526 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Cubalabloo(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2022
That's an insult to Mr. Obi's personality.

252 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by pwiz(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2022
Kwankwaso, they were expecting you to drop your presidential bid for him under a party you are pulling force for and take over as vice. Where is that done? grin

If Peter Obi has agreed to join you as vice, you will really put Atiku in a very tight and worrying situation. APC are still seriously planning on who to present to appeal to the northern region and tackle Atiku and Kwankwaso. It will be a season of shocking surprises. NNPP will pull massive votes than Labour party!!! Forget online braggado, undderrate Kwankwaso at your own peril. Kwankwaso no be Obi mate for politics!!!

66 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by iCauseTrouble: 8:19pm On May 30, 2022
Never. You have to be the running mate to Peter Obi.

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2022
Or you be his running mate according Obi amateurish political followers grin

As if kwankwaso is Obi's mate

521 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2022

I respect this guy. But make im reciprocate am..
Ranka ya dade.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Zchi1052(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2022
How can a leading party stoop too low to being a vice

Kwankwasa u better wake up from slumber
Humble urself to our incoming president
Nigerians both online and offline have chosen Peter Obi any day any time

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by kenbee(f): 8:19pm On May 30, 2022
Peter Obi, the beautiful bride everyone wants to associate with.

Peter Obi is a movement!

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by gerrardomendes(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by smile11s(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2022
Hmm

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by DamianX: 8:20pm On May 30, 2022
Look at this mad man

31 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2022
This should have been the best combo in the 2023 presidential elections if PO is the presidential candidate

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Mynd44: 8:20pm On May 30, 2022
Golan007:
Some people said you would be his vice sir

Ha!

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Sabadon(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2022
Oya rest
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by awoniyi1236(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2022

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by megacity: 8:20pm On May 30, 2022
No

LP and NNPP should merge, Kwankwaso should be the VP because Obi is the Senior

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Mumusaphire: 8:20pm On May 30, 2022
Why can't u be his vice

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by itaewon: 8:20pm On May 30, 2022
What do you expect from a sore loser like Peter Obi

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2022
WOW!

Just as successmatters asked Tinubu to also decamp and be Obi's running mate.

Obi supporters are funny set of people
pretydiva:
You better decamp to labour party

485 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Orenike: 8:21pm On May 30, 2022
#PeterObi4President2023 Register For Your Permanent Voters Card Now!! https:///CSBs9omqfO

Online Registration ends Today!...Hurry!
#PeterObi4President

RETWEET AGGRESSIVELY!!!!
YOU CAN'T VOTE ONLINE!
GET YOUR PVC NOW!
#EndASUUStrikeNow

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by Sultty(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2022
nnpp for now very soon we will see nnpc. Thieves crosscarpeting; including obi all are miserable thieves. Non is presentable

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by maak400: 8:21pm On May 30, 2022
South should get ready for another 8 years of Fulani rule.
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by OgaTheTop2: 8:21pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by STEWpid(f): 8:21pm On May 30, 2022
Chai

Must Obi be vice?

Obi will even pull better weight than Kwankwaso!

Re: Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP by pretydiva(f): 8:21pm On May 30, 2022
You better decamp to labour party

16 Likes

Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies / APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki / FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration