Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,040 members, 7,845,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo (591 Views)

Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 / Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church / Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo by ekolobaba: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obi destroyed Omanbala, destroyed his inheritance from his late father, Fidelity bank was in comatose under him, and hero beer which he invested Anambra in is running at a loss.

Obi destroys everything he touches apart from his loot in fixed account. So what premise has he got that can show he will be a good leader apart from being Igbo?

Obi kerenke and nzogbu nzogbu politics can’t wash away his antecedents. Ndi Igbo need to regroup, strategize, and form alliances to present a better candidate in 2027. Obi isn’t the chosen one.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo by Naira20: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Maybe, but no one cares now
What matters now is for Peter Obi to win.

After all, God uses f.oolish things to confound the wise.

2 Likes

Re: My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo by Qtrpst4: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Saturday never reach this one con dey wail.
Wait nah

9 Likes

Re: My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo by aariwa(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
And they also supported Osibanjo because he is igbo ? Everybody wants good governance for Nigeria but for people that enjoy generational poverty like you in the name of my own …emilokan May you enjoy that suffering( curse) alone with your family

4 Likes

Re: My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo by Nbote(m): 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
U are an ediot.. Replace Obi with Rochas or Orji Uzor Kalu and see. Are yourubas supporting Tinubu becos he means well for the country?

5 Likes

Re: My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
And so?

Why are you supporting Bulaba?

3 Likes

Re: My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo by Brendaniel: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
ekolobaba:
Obi destroyed Omanbala, destroyed his inheritance from his late father, Fidelity bank was in comatose under him, and hero beer which he invested Anambra in is running at a loss.

Obi destroys everything he touches apart from his loot in fixed account. So what premise has he got that can show he will be a good leader apart from being Igbo?

Obi kerenke and nzogbu nzogbu politics can’t wash away his antecedents. Ndi Igbo need to regroup, strategize, and form alliances to present a better candidate in 2027. Obi isn’t the chosen one.

And yet they voted OBJ, Yaradua, Jonathan and even Atiku, they decided to vote Peter Obi like they voted others based on competence over the other contestants, you then start with propaganda against them, well with it without your propaganda....

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

3 Likes

Re: My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo by ekolobaba: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
And so?

Why are you supporting Bulaba?

Nwoke, the country can’t allow another 4 years of failure and demagoguery. Obi has nothing to offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo by ekolobaba: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Brendaniel:

And yet they voted OBJ, Yaradua, Jonathan and even Atiku, they decided to vote Peter Obi like they voted others based on competence over the other contestants, you then start with propaganda against them, well with it without your propaganda....

All incompetent PDP demagogues like Obi who was PDP until recently when he lost out in the power struggle.

Time for a change, nwanne.

1 Like

Re: My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo by Vote4Obi: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
ekolobaba:

Olodo rabata, Igbos voted Obasanjo, Yaradua, Shagari, MKO, Jonathan etc. yet non of them is Igbo!

Dirty bigot like you, Igbos don't do tribalism, if Peter Obi were to be Yoruba or Hausa, Igbos will still vote him massively.

3 Likes

Re: My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo by ekolobaba: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
Vote4Obi:

Olodo rabata, Igbos voted Obasanjo, Yaradua, Shagari, MKO, Jonathan etc. yet non of them is Igbo!

Dirty bigot like you, Igbos don't do tribalism, if Peter Obi were to be Yoruba or Hausa, Igbos will still vote him massively.

Onye nzuzu

I’m Igbo.

1 Like

Re: My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo by Brendaniel: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
ekolobaba:

All incompetent PDP demagogues like Obi who was PDP until recently when he lost out in the power struggle.

Time for a change, nwanne.

And yet they all performed better than the only president APC produced....well as it stands....

1 Like

Re: My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo by Vote4Obi: 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
ekolobaba:

Onye nzuzu

I’m Igbo.

God punish you there, I'm Chinese!

2 Likes

Re: My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo by YungMillionaire: 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
aariwa:
And they also supported Osibanjo because he is igbo ? Everybody wants good governance for Nigeria but for people that enjoy generational poverty like you in the name of my own …emilokan May you enjoy that suffering( curse) alone with your family

When did IPIGS support Osinbanjo? They rooted against both Tinubu and Osinbajo during the primary. The same people that called Osinbanjo fake pastor and now supporting him? Make u na dey take am easy with the lies now.

iPIGS ALWAYS oppose Yoruba agenda. In 1999, when Yorubas chose Falae, Ipig chose Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo by Osibajo2023: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
ekolobaba:

13months doctor strike, 7yrs no local government election, saying Education is not meant for the poor, Peter Obi is the bigger evil, Buhari is better than Peter Obi, only weak and lazy in research person will vote obi

1 Like

Re: My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo by aariwa(m): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
YungMillionaire:

When did IPIGS support Osinbanjo? They rooted against both Tinubu and Osinbajo during the primary. The same people that called Osinbanjo fake pastor and now supporting him? Make u na dey take am easy with the lies now.

iPIGS ALWAYS oppose Yoruba agenda. In 1999, when Yorubas chose Falae, Ipig chose Obasanjo.
Yoruba Muslim pig go read and find out yourself. Reading is not rock science omoale on elule mission. Nigerians have already rejected Paul biya for this Saturday elections

1 Like

Re: My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo by YungMillionaire: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
aariwa:
Yoruba Muslim pig go read and find out yourself. Reading is not rock science omoale on elule mission. Nigerians have already rejected Paul biya for this Saturday elections

olodo baba e ni omoale. Show me where during the primaries ipigs supported Osinbanjo. Ipig strategy during the APC primary was 'ANYONE but a Yoruba person.' They supported Lawal (Senate President), Amechi, Onu, even Orji Kalu, Bello, even GEJ. There was an anointed candidate every week or so. IPIGs supported each and everyone of these when they think they are the anionted. They sustained their attacks on Asiwaju and Osinbanjo throughout the primary. It was not UNTIL after Asiwaju won that they started to rewrite history to say the supported Osinbanjo.
Bloody liars. We will continue to expose all of you.

1 Like

Re: My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo by aariwa(m): 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
YungMillionaire:

olodo baba e ni omoale. Show me where during the primaries ipigs supported Osinbanjo. Ipig strategy during the APC primary was 'ANYONE but a Yoruba person.' They supported Lawal (Senate President), Amechi, Onu, even Orji Kalu, Bello, even GEJ. There was an anointed candidate every week or so. IPIGs supported each and everyone of these when they think they are the anionted. They sustained their attacks on Asiwaju and Osinbanjo throughout the primary. It was not UNTIL after Asiwaju won that they started to rewrite history to say the supported Osinbanjo.
Bloody liars. We will continue to expose all of you.
I am glad you are exposing your mother brain dead Yoruba Muslim pig

1 Like

Re: My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

Nwoke, the country can’t allow another 4 years of failure and demagoguery. Obi has nothing to offer.

If Obi has nothing to offer, Tinubu and Atiku are 4x worse - with them you won't have a country.

Obi has Security to offer; Return of power to Southern educated class to offer - Very Much!

With him by 2027, you could have a perfect Southerner as President. He has said it himself countless times: "I want to to take a country back for you."
Re: My Igbo People Only Support Peter Obi Because He’s Igbo by Jokerman(m): 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Clown.

Your tactics of tribalism is dead on arrival...

(1) (Reply)

Do They Really Think They Are Punishing Igbos??? / APC Fraudulent Site Destroyed By Awuzie / Seun Osewa If A Tribal War Starts Today Just Kmow You Are An Accomplice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.