Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Do They Really Think They Are Punishing Igbos??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do They Really Think They Are Punishing Igbos??? (588 Views)

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / Your Enemy Is In Abuja, But You Are Punishing Yourselves In The SE. / This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do They Really Think They Are Punishing Igbos??? by domDva(m): 12:44am On Feb 27, 2023
I have seen people saying that Igbos should wait till 2040 before trying again .
I laugh in Chinese when people make it look like they are punishing Igbos by rejecting the best and going for the worst .

Abeg, has Igbo people suffered more than Katsina people where Buhari comes from ? If Tinubu wins, my standard of living cannot be worst than yours .

Conduct the election again and again I will still vote Obi because I know he is the best choice for Nigeria .

This thing called brain, everyone may have it but not everyone uses it.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do They Really Think They Are Punishing Igbos??? by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 27, 2023
That’s just it!

It’s a punishment!

You cannot be insulting people for 8 years and expect their support!

Even if Peter contest again in 2031, he will lose!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do They Really Think They Are Punishing Igbos??? by idrezee(m): 12:46am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
That’s just it!

It’s a punishment!

Anyone that doesn’t support them doesn’t have brain or doesn’t know how to use their brain 😂

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do They Really Think They Are Punishing Igbos??? by haffaze777(m): 12:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Let me check my ANAP poll hate🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do They Really Think They Are Punishing Igbos??? by haffaze777(m): 12:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Nobody can punish people wey dey use hatred punisjh themselves

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do They Really Think They Are Punishing Igbos??? by kollinzgee(m): 12:51am On Feb 27, 2023
We go still import goods them go buy am with big money,my heart will onky go for northern christians them go nearly wipe them out of existence if shetima is in charge.
Re: Do They Really Think They Are Punishing Igbos??? by yarimo(m): 12:55am On Feb 27, 2023
domDva:
I have seen people saying that Igbos should wait till 2040 before trying again .
I laugh in Chinese when people make it look like they are punishing Igbos by rejecting the best and going for the worst .

Abeg, has Igbo people suffered more than Katsina people where Buhari comes from ? If Tinubu wins, my standard of living cannot be worst than yours .

Conduct the election again and again I will still vote Obi because I know he is the best choice for Nigeria .

every citizen has constitutional rights of choice, obi is your choice. You have no business who other citizen will vote for.

5 Likes

Re: Do They Really Think They Are Punishing Igbos??? by GCFRin2034: 1:06am On Feb 27, 2023
domDva:

These ones here are foot soldiers. They got 30k monthly stipend from BMG.
Maybe Tinubu will make it 35k.

Don’t argue with those who have mortgaged their future .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do They Really Think They Are Punishing Igbos??? by NIGERIAisComedy: 1:23am On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
That’s just it!

It’s a punishment!

Remember how you guys punished Igbo by voting Buhari?

Then it was sai bab! sai baba! everywhere

Then your currency got destroyed, your country sank further into poverty.

Now to punish Igbos again, you have elected Balablue, BlueBlue, Bulaba grin

Keep punishing Igbos abeg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do They Really Think They Are Punishing Igbos??? by domDva(m): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2023
I agree with you, I am talking about those saying they are dealing with Igbos as if a better Nigeria is only for the Igbos and bad leadership will affect one tribe. If you truly believe that Tinubu is the best candidate fine and good. I wish whosoever wins well, the best should work for Nigeria . Dazall.

yarimo:
every citizen has constitutional rights of choice, obi is your choice. You have no business who other citizen will vote for.

(1) (Reply)

APC Fraudulent Site Destroyed By Awuzie / Attention: Labour Party Agents At Oyigbo, Rivers / Exposed The Secret Ritual/juju Tinubu Uses To Get What He Wants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.