Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Obidients Opelokan o...if At This Point You Can't See God In Action... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obidients Opelokan o...if At This Point You Can't See God In Action... (642 Views)

See Country O! If You No Send Your Pikin Go School, Dem Go Arrest You.. / Nigerian Universities To Revert To Five Point Scale Of Grading System - NUC / Can't See These University Of Ilorin Exam Questions Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obidients Opelokan o...if At This Point You Can't See God In Action... by Naira20: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Miracle No dey Tire Jesus ...trending

Never have i seen God prove Himself per second.

Expect BATstards to do last minute gragra But be assured God has turned their wisdom to foolishness.

I was with a friend this morning, when his church member called him trying to woo him for Tinubu that God can use anybody blablabla.

My friend told him, that even if Tinubu hears "Thus says the Lord" he will not obey.

That he can't waste his prayers on Tinubu when there's an Obi.

That though PO o fi taratara born again, he believes PO will always humble himself before God.

I no fit laff when the other guy ended the call.

Na fellow Yoruba Christians be the target now.

Surely, the heart of the king is in God's hand and He is presently turning it towards Peter Obi.

5 Likes

Re: Obidients Opelokan o...if At This Point You Can't See God In Action... by yarimo(m): 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Naira20:
Miracle No dey Tire Jesus ...trending

Never have i seen God prove Himself per second.

Expect BATstards to do last minute gragra But be assured God has turned their wisdom to foolishness.

I was with a friend this morning, when his church member called him trying to woo him for Tinubu that God can use anybody blablabla.

My friend told him, that even if Tinubu hears "Thus says the Lord" he will not obey.

That he can't waste his prayers on Tinubu when there's an Obi.

That though PO o fi taratara born again, he believes PO will always humble himself before God.

I no fit laff when the other guy ended the call.

Na fellow Yoruba Christians be the target now.

Surely, the heart of the king is in God's hand and He is presently turning it towards Peter Obi.

Re: Obidients Opelokan o...if At This Point You Can't See God In Action... by agadez007(m): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=121086701][/quote]fake news
How come no newspaper carried it except this fake website?

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Of A Billionaire Supports African Students In Oxford University / Why Is The knowledge of "True God" Not Embedded In Our DNA ? / Girls Technology Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.