Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,559 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Presidential Election: Buhari Is Playing Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Buhari Is Playing Nigerians (569 Views)

Ooni Of Ife: Politicians Playing Nigerians Like Ludo, They're All The Same / 2019: I'm All Out For Free And Fair Election - Buhari Assures Theresa May / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Election: Buhari Is Playing Nigerians by Professor822714: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
I find it si hard to believe that 200 million people are deceived into thinking a leopard can change its spots overnight.
My take on the elections for the 25th of February are this:
1. Buhari has used the naira redesign scam to trick the international community into believing he is fighting vote buying.
2. This is to make him some sort of hero of democracy like Goodluck Jonathan.
3. He has always been a selfish, self centered and non caring person who only cares about his cheers and waves from other people-a narcissistic to be exact.
4. He has already perfected plans long ago to use inec to declare Tinubu as president.
5. Everything going on now is a brouhaha to make Nigerians think he is against Tinubu- and they are both playing the game well.
6. Remember, the same buhari that could not address grandiose corruption in his inner cabinet is suddenly changing the naira at the last minute like it's gonna do anything.
7. Buhari hates igbos like hell and fury and would rather die than hand over the country to Peter Obi.
8. He would rather there is a riot and another June 12 than hand over to Peter Obi.
9. Dear Nigerians, he has disappointed you for 8 good years, he can't suddenly become a Saint at the last minute.
10. No matter how many million votes Peter Obi has, buhari will make inec add more for Tinubu to win.
11. Hear this....the results are already prepared. The soldiers are already on the streets. The police are already given new equipment.
12. This is all in preparation for buharis final wicked act to Nigerians.
13. I wonder why nobody is looking beyond all the naira/fuel suffering and see what this devil is planning.
15. His family is safe overseas- and he will hop on a plane aa usual and escape to Saudi Arabia or who knows where.
14. However, God will have the final say.
Buhari- wicked and selfish uncaring 🦒

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Buhari Is Playing Nigerians by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Why we all have to vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tunubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Buhari Is Playing Nigerians by ebuk4real(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
angry

Obi we know

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Buhari Is Playing Nigerians by Professor822714: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Whatever
CoronaVirusRelo:
Why we all have to vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tunubu
Re: Presidential Election: Buhari Is Playing Nigerians by Professor822714: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
Learn to read bro.
ebuk4real:
angry

Obi we know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Buhari Is Playing Nigerians by ebuk4real(m): 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Professor822714:
Learn to read bro.
Urchin
Re: Presidential Election: Buhari Is Playing Nigerians by Professor822714: 1:24am On Feb 21, 2023
Read the write up slowly
ebuk4real:

Urchin
Re: Presidential Election: Buhari Is Playing Nigerians by ebuk4real(m): 5:03am On Feb 21, 2023
Professor822714:
Read the write up slowly
. Warmly noted. Sorry
Re: Presidential Election: Buhari Is Playing Nigerians by Professor822714: 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Im proudly obedient 2000 percent but my fear is that buhari is evil and is using all the naira redesign to fool many people that hes fughting tinubu!
ebuk4real:
. Warmly noted. Sorry

(1) (Reply)

He Cannot Hold A Cup Or Anything - PDP Mistress / APC Agents Caught Red-handed. Arrested Over Suspicious Package - INEC And Police / Many LP Candidates Going To The National Assembly Due To The Obi Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.