Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu (16319 Views)

2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari / Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. / Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by Chopcy29: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Abdulhakeem7:
It's democracy and everyone is entitled to vote whoever they want, so if you now call anybody foolish for voting a certain candidate then, you're more foolish

It’s either you are a tribalistic, bigoted, an enemy of this great populated country that is pleading so hard so she can be like other great nations of the world, or you have a thing you will be gaining from voting a bad leader.but let it be that whatever you are expecting to be earning from the bad evil leadership holding this country on ransom, let it be something that can protect you when this country get hurt and start boiling, cos that’s the verge it is right now
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by ChicagoBar(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Coolsperm:
It will be very foolish for anybody to vote Tinubu in this election, Tinubu is the worst candidate in this election
Jagaban Bola Ahmad Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by beelon1020(m): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
[i][/i]
sreamsense:
Instead of obi to focus at home, he was busy touring Lagos markets searching for votes while using mouth to win south east with wide margin (98%) without structure. He will receive shock of his life when APC, PDP and APGA use their structure to spoil his expectation in other to deliver for popular APC and PDP candidates in order to be recognized
Bros! Abeg no loud am abeg...
Let them continue chasing shadow...
Reality will catch them for blockus very very soon..
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by ahamonyeka(m): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
Orji kalu dey use brain for BAT base on say BAT no get sense.
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by Randy111(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
That one wey I hear say him mama no know who she born am for still dey yawn
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by diplomat058(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Chopcy29:

It’s either you are a tribalistic, bigoted, an enemy of this great populated country that is pleading so hard so she can be like other great nations of the world, or you have a thing you will be gaining from voting a bad leader.but let it be that whatever you are expecting to be earning from the bad evil leadership holding this country on ransom, let it be something that can protect you when this country get hurt and start boiling, cos that’s the verge it is right now

All this epistle won't stop your fake messiah from coming a distant third on Saturday. Asíwájú is the next President. Know this and know peace. A Lagos -like development technocracy is what we want, not kobo kobo Economics of having your savings impaired by inflation in the bank cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by beelon1020(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
mbahdi:
Don't be disturbed by any crowd u WI see in apc Lagos campaign tomorrow.it doesn't justify anything.its a combination of all south west states and the neighboring Middle belts and north.tinubu is going nowhere he has bn rejected by man God gods witches and wizard.
Songs of lamentation!
You go cry ocean of blood after the election when Tinubu wins...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by ogatboy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
sreamsense:
Instead of obi to focus at home, he was busy touring Lagos markets searching for votes while using mouth to win south east with wide margin (98%) without structure. He will receive shock of his life when APC, PDP and APGA use their structure to spoil his expectation in other to deliver for popular APC and PDP candidates in order to be recognized

He will get more than 50% of Lagos vote. Na Tinubu I pity, e go loose home and away
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by edungene7: 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
An ex convict will always support is follow criminal we are not surprised
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by juman(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu would win three to four state in south east.
Atiku would win the rest.
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by highness25(m): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Brendaniel:
Even if all 36 state governors plus the CBN governor decide to support Tinubu, it will not work because.....

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
I'm from Nigeria and I've not chosen Peter Obi. Please speak for yourself. Even in your house, everyone will not vote for him.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by Brendaniel: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
highness25:
I'm from Nigeria and I've not chosen Peter Obi. Please speak for yourself. Even in your house, everyone will not vote for him.

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by biafranrealson: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
What do you expect from a clown whise ambition is to be senate president?
Shame go catch him and his generation since he is now Ikpeazu spokesperson.
As fro Ikpeazu , he dare not support Tinubu for fear of losing support on home
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by Freebills12: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Umueme:
Lies

Ikpeazu WILL NOT support Tinubu. He might compromise to make sure PDP gets 25% but he is purely OBIdient. If he supports Tinubu, I'll deactivate my Nairaland account. Tinubu my foot 😂

Don't mind them, Ikpeazu that is contesting for senatorial seat of Abia north under PDP will support APC. Dreamers everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by olatuns2017: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obi-dients in the House,
I want to BET oo!!!

Politics and Numbers

50k BET !

Obi will not get 25% VOTES in the following states :

1)Kebbi,
2Kogi
3)kwara,
4)Kano,
5)Kastina,
6)Bauchi,
7)Borno,
coolAdamawa,
9)Niger,
10)Jigawa,
11)Oyo,
12)Osun.

I posted this on 21st of February 2023

I am vindicated because I have sense and used my senses to say something scientifically

Not emotions or religion

Ibos !!!

You told us Hausas will never voted Tinubu

You said TINUBU will never win

IBOs you guys swore with your gods

You did all propaganda

SHAME On YOU IBOS

For the catholists, Pentecostalists, Yoruba Pastors that want slavery because of religion....shame on YOU

Congratulations to all genuine Yorubas/Hausas that voted and supported Tinubu

Atuwalara

God bless you

1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by Reyhzor(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Eriokanmi:
What's the population of wike,ikpeazu, wives , friends and family (if at all they'd join then to vote)?
E sure for me say Wike wife go vote Obi self cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by plaetton: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wisdomkosi:

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1439325/2023-presidency-ikpeazu-wike-will-support-tinubu-orji-kalu/
These fools.
5 days to go and they are threatening that Wike and Ikpeazu will support Tinubu.
Support Tinubu with what ? Votes ? How many votes ?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by Chopcy29: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
diplomat058:

All this epistle won't stop your fake messiah from coming a distant third on Saturday. Asíwájú is the next President. Know this and know peace. A Lagos -like development technocracy is what we want, not kobo kobo Economics of having your savings impaired by inflation in the bank cheesy

Every responsible cool calculative human being in this country is following this same man you calling fake, what makes him fake you still can’t still figure out, instead you keep perambulating around not having a single crime to condemn him with. Na balabu build Lagos?. A former capital of a country that has been ruled by many government since balabu ended his own. You will be a wicked man seeing the way that he’s been misbehaving before and doing his campaign and you still find him worthy to lead an impoverished country of over 200m hungry citizens
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by Chopcy29: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
diplomat058:

A country that you want to lead you can’t even stand attentive while singing the national anthem. an intending number one citizen. It’s very funny and absurd to say the list of the drama this same man has been dishing out.

Let me tell you, if it’s not for the sorry state of this nation I would’ve wanted him to rule so that he will be relieving us with his steady comedic drama. Imagine your president giggling and balabuling while on national tv 😂
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by sreamsense: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
ogatboy:

He will get more than 50% of Lagos vote. Na Tinubu I pity, e go loose home and away
If it is so easy like that with mouth even sowore would have become president and PDP would have become governor of Lagos since. Keep deceiving yourself, you will craw back to your hole from Saturday night using your Biafra flag to wipe your tears
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by Cantonese: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
sreamsense:

1. You are a school boy still
2. You are not a politician
3. You will never become a politician
4. You cannot teach someone who knows far more than you.
5. “Obi to focus at home”. Where is home? Will you show him where to call his home.
6. How does touring Lagos diminish either his chances?
7. Are you not tired of your suffering?
Ok
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by SonofmanPikin: 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Is Orji Uzo Kalu supporting Tinubu?
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by Atlantis585: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
That will signal the end of their political careers.

Stay with PDP or join LP.

Anything else will not work.

How can anyone in good conscience support a mannequin?
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by Way4orward: 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
sreamsense:

My brother don't deceive yourself or others. South
South and South East is 100% guaranteed for Obi. All the churches and markets are fully with
with OBI.
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by Yahaya44: 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Please rearrange it in decending order

Orji Uzo Kalu is still in a deep sleep 😃😃

25th Election

1st Obi

2nd Kwankwaso

3rd Atikulooter

4th Thiefñubu

Argue with your grandma panties 😮😮😮🤣🤣🤣 [/quote]
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by Okudiover(m): 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Why is Ikpeazu always supporting failure?
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by ogatboy(m): 12:10am On Feb 21, 2023
sreamsense:

If it is so easy like that with mouth even sowore would have become president and PDP would have become governor of Lagos since. Keep deceiving yourself, you will craw back to your hole from Saturday night using your Biafra flag to wipe your tears

5 days to go
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by EmekaBlue(m): 2:14am On Feb 21, 2023
Nigeria should stop being stupid mentioning Tinubu

He should go rest! Who do us?!
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by deyplay: 2:35am On Feb 21, 2023
sreamsense:
here comes the wise one. SINCE the candidates the so called PDAPC are ibos and they have positively impacted the lives of the SE in recent times
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by AFONJACOW(m): 3:35am On Feb 21, 2023
Are u sure of resulting to senate Because LP is taking over the party.. these clown think governors can influence votes.. try it this time hunger full everywhere and see the corpers that carried the acts on behalf of you roast to ashes
Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by adigun27: 4:17am On Feb 21, 2023
Ondo state self
olatuns2017:
Obi-dients in the House,
I want to BET oo!!!

Politics and Numbers

50k BET !

Obi will not get 25% VOTES in the following states :

1)Kebbi,
2Kogi
3)kwara,
4)Kano,
5)Kastina,
6)Bauchi,
7)Borno,
coolAdamawa,
9)Niger,
10)Jigawa,
11)Oyo,
12)Osun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu by Ubanz: 7:31am On Feb 21, 2023
See somebody wey theif Abia State money.
What do u expect from an ex convict.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Warns Against Opening Nigeria Boarder For Poultry Importation / Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us / President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.