Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,483 members, 7,770,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:46 AM

Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. (58389 Views)

PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others / 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu / Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by naptu2: 5:39am On Aug 16, 2022
Dr Olusegun Mimiko @Segunmimiko

Nice to share some time last night with @GovWike @Donald_Duke @PeterObi @HEDankwambo @GovSamuelOrtom @GovernorIkpeazu, Mohammed Adoke SAN and many other friends.

https://twitter.com/Segunmimiko/status/1559330613311700996

457 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Sannisege: 5:47am On Aug 16, 2022
And they want us to believe that Obi is different.

169 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by frankputer: 5:49am On Aug 16, 2022
wow. amazing leaders of tomorrow.
please you guys need to save Nigeria

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Coly2012(m): 5:49am On Aug 16, 2022
The wind of Obidient is blowing without structure.

635 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by mycar: 5:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
At least he is younger

619 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Unruly7(m): 5:52am On Aug 16, 2022
Obidient all the way

466 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

153 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Racoon(m): 5:55am On Aug 16, 2022
What are they cooking here again? Politicians sha! Always unpredictable!

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Malory: 5:55am On Aug 16, 2022
The structureless party is taking shape. Peter Obi is a goal.

425 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by IboHausaYoruba: 5:55am On Aug 16, 2022
The gathering of Nigeria's young and dynamic technocrats. Donald is a very cute guy and very brilliant, I don't know why he decided to go incommunicado in politics of recent. I can see Obi too, a replica of William Ruto the new Kenyan president. Mimiko is an excellent grassroot politician, a man who looked PDP in the eyes and called their bluff, he went to an unknown LP of then and was able to defeat both PDP and APC in Ondo stste. Mimiko can surely win Ondo for Obi.

261 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Racoon(m): 5:56am On Aug 16, 2022
post=115746185:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
After the disaster your darling daddy have wrecked upon this nation? Kpuchie onu gi

352 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by donaldking100: 5:56am On Aug 16, 2022
My name is Donald, and i am contesting to be President.
I'm contesting to be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria through Peter Obi.
If Peter is on the ballot, it is you and i that is on the ballot.
May we not Labour in Vain.

356 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Good

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Malory: 5:56am On Aug 16, 2022
post=115746185:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Shatap.

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Dididrumz(m): 5:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Peter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Dannieln1: 5:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Obi got my vote
Cause of OBIdiency I became YUSUF-ul by getting my pvc transferred

198 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by allanphash7(m): 5:57am On Aug 16, 2022
Lol
mycar:

At least he is younger

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:57am On Aug 16, 2022
PDP men

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by IamHonourable1: 5:57am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
Sometimes some of you type as if you're in kindergarten, do you expect Obi to push them away or tell them he doesn't want to snap with them.

266 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by tempest01(m): 5:57am On Aug 16, 2022
Something is cooking. Newer PDP �

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by butterfly777(m): 5:57am On Aug 16, 2022
T
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Malory: 5:57am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
You either beat him or join him.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by tuborme: 5:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Remember, he does not give shishi!

52 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by ariesbull: 5:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
Peter is a refined politician... He doesn't play the politics of bitterness.. He was in Imo and he met Hope who is an APC governor

Courtesy is courtesy... Peter is refining our backward political mentality

212 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by anonimi: 5:58am On Aug 16, 2022
naptu2:
Dr Olusegun Mimiko @Segunmimiko

https://twitter.com/Segunmimiko/status/1559330613311700996

Anyone who thinks that Pandora failure Obi is different from the looters who have ruined this country since 1960 should have a serious self-examination of his thought process.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Obi is coming

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Eriggs: 5:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Racoon:
Kpuchie onu gi
It is not yet 6 O clock in the morning, you have started cursing and abusing Nairaland members better than you in life.
Why not keep shut if you have nothing reasonable to type racoon?
All these obituary people no know pass cursing and abuse for dem lives, every right thinking persons have said that over and over again.
And if dem MANNA give you and your obituary i Igbos one lamba now, all of una ipob supporters go dey wail, dey cry, dey hide.

Dem talk say God bless all sane, honest and hardworking and God bless Nigeria (the country you and you type call zoo), you dey vex, na dat one provoke ur head, grin that means you are not one of the sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians!

Malory:
Shatap.
Dem MANNA talk say, no time for Igbos today

Dem Aunty MANNA right now grin

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Faber(m): 5:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Fill in the blank spaces grin grin

In Kenya Raila Odinga contested president 3 times and lost

William Ruto contested president once and won.

In Nigeria Atiku Abubarkar contested president 4 times and .....

Peter Obi contested once and .......

47 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by butterfly777(m): 5:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Sannisege:
So he should not associate with people because he is different ehn? Even Jesus Christ associated with sinners. I am not saying these people in the picture are sinners oo, but you don't expect Obi to live alone because he is different.

I know you know the truth but...

51 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Ibcrown(m): 5:58am On Aug 16, 2022
BAT2023

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Ucloaded01: 5:59am On Aug 16, 2022
Some of you are forgetting in a hungry that national elections is not some religious affair, you need to get your hands dirty at times. There's nothing wrong if Obi decides to build bridges with his southern brothers from the opposition, it is politics with a goal to win elections not some morality parade.

PDP southern governors in the bag. Tears don dey flow, person BP don reach emergency, stroke don catch somebody.
A Proud IPOB(Indigious People of a Better Naija)

64 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by Eriggs: 5:59am On Aug 16, 2022
Ibcrown:
BAT2023
Yessss oooooo.
Make I campaign for my own candidate in peace
Any ipob wey quote me, na Amadioha go scatter him family one by one.
Support ur terrorist obituary and leave me with my jagaban.

165 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest / 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.