Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! (4162 Views)

Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes / 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Begin Real Battle For Northern Votes / Tinubu Needs More Than 40% Of The Northern Votes To Win The Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by LocalStandard1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
One thing is sure, it is wrong to post people's pictures and info on the internet without their consent. So take my words for it....

The real shocker in this elections is coming from the North! Let me explain:

For some weeks now I've been noticing things and even hearing things I didn't know could be possible. At the start of this Peter Obi Presidency if anyone told me a single Muslim Northerner would support Peter Obi even I would have called it too far reaching.

Now I am beginning to normalize seeing Peter Obi's banner and Labour Party's flags and pictures with Muslim Northerners like it's just a norm. I seen it on bikes, kekes, taxis, but the one that got me today was when I passed by a Mai Shaye's (tea man) shop and saw Peter Obi's banner in his shop. And for those that know, these are joints frequented by relaxation seeking Northerners after work, it can be very busy and full. I've seen his banners in a shoe maker's shop too two days ago.

Currently in Abuja, the FCT, I myself am from KD, so it is normal to see a Christian supporting Obi. But you know it's really amazing when an Okada guy says he would rather Kwankwaso or Peter Obi. Same Labour Party that doesn't or hardly even have any major billboard in the entire FCT.
No wonder El'rufai is in a race with time to get those money policy issues sorted!

I don't know how far and deep in the North Peter Obi and Labour Party's support has gone but let me tell you something, anyone that tells you Northerners are completely uninformed or totally fixed minded is lying, big time. *Atiku and Kwankwaso I am looking at your statements here.*

In a free fair elections, Labour Party will sweep Nigeria like a serious hurricane! Take it from the man with ears on the ground and eyes on the streets!

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
What Do you gain in telling lies?

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by LocalStandard1(m): 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Absolutely nothing!

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by Papichulostunne(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
If na Tinubu e for be true abi? Wallow in self denial

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by PoloG: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
On Saturday , all this rubbish will end

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by LocalStandard1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
PoloG:
On Saturday , all this rubbish will end

Oh no my man (lady), Saturday is when it all begins! Trust me!!

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by LocalStandard1(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thinkam I see you, do you think I am making this up? Cause even Arrewa said something like this some months ago, I thought he was just talking in a faceless forum.

He said "Northerners are free to vote who who they want and no elder can decide for them!" and "Northerners will rather vote Obi than Tinubu who killed them in Lagos!"

....Or something of sorts, I can't remember word for word now.

6 Likes

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You have Corona truly truly.

Try and vote LP Saturday to have more hope with your life. God help you.

10 Likes

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
LocalStandard1:
One thing is sure, it is wrong to post people's pictures and info on the internet without their consent. So take my words for it....

For some weeks now I've been noticing things and even hearing things I didn't know could be possible. At the start of this Peter Obi Presidency if anyone told me a single Muslim Northerner would support Peter Obi even I would have called it too far reaching.

Now I am beginning to normalize seeing Peter Obi's banner and Labour Party's flags and pictures with Muslim Northerners like it's just a norm. I seen it on bikes, kekes, taxis, but the one that got me today was when I passed by a Mai Shaye's (tea man) shop and saw Peter Obi's banner in his shop. And for those that know, these are joints frequented by relaxation seeking Northerners after work, it can be very busy and full. I've seen his banners in a shoe maker's shop too two days ago.

Currently in Abuja, the FCT, I myself am from KD, so it is normal to see a Christian supporting Obi. But you know it's really amazing when an Okada guy says he would rather Kwankwaso or Peter Obi. Same Labour Party that doesn't or hardly even have any major billboard in the entire FCT.

I don't know how far and deep in the North Peter Obi and Labour Party's support has gone but let me tell you something, anyone that tells you Northerners are completely uninformed or totally fixed minded is lying, big time. *Atiku and Kwankwaso I am looking at your statements here.*

In a free fair elections, Labour Party will sweep Nigeria like a serious hurricane! Take it from the man with ears on the ground and eyes on the streets!
Don't worry ! I go soon shock you grin grin grin

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by PoloG: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Oh no my man (lady), Saturday is when it all begins! Trust me!!
you will return to biafra after saturday

2 Likes

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by LocalStandard1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

You have Corona truly truly.

Try and vote LP Saturday to have more hope with your life. God help you.

Let's pray and hope what I observed in the FCT is also obtainable in deeper North, cause this is no fallacy.

3 Likes

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Thinkam I see you, do you think I am making this up? Cause even Arrewa said something like this some months ago, I thought he was just talking in a faceless forum.

He said "Northerners are free to vote who who they want and no elder can decide for them!" and "Northerners will rather vote Obi than Tinubu who killed them in Lagos!"

....Or something of sorts, I can't remember word for word now.

Well you're not completely wrong, labour party has billboards in strategic places in my locale in kebbi, even in some rural areas.
But it'll be heavily inaccurate to exaggerate things.

Labour has more presence(billboards) here than NNPP, but I can't say LP will get more votes than NNPP in my state.

LP is popular amongst Christian youths here, that's factual, but not the Yoruba Christians tho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by LocalStandard1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
PoloG:
you will return to biafra after saturday

I don't want it, I already have Southern Kaduna. Bro!!
Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by LocalStandard1(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thinkam:

Well you're not completely wrong, labour party has billboards in strategic places in my locale in kebbi, even in some rural areas.

Labour has more presence(billboards) here than NNPP, but I can't say LP will get more votes than NNPP in my state.

LP is popular amongst Christian youths here, that's factual, but not the Yoruba Christians tho

Beautiful! I love your response. Clean, realistic and apt.

That's why I say I don't know how far deep the movement have gone in the North. But my observations are my submissions here.

Sadly some people who've never left Lagos will come to rain all their bottled up insults of the breezy evening on me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by LocalStandard1(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thinkam:

Yoruba Christians will do what Yoruba Christians will do. If a Muslim Northerner can say openly he's voting an Igbo without fear or shame, in the North, I think Yoruba Christians can too.

1 Like

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Yoruba Christians will do what Yoruba Christians will do. If a Muslim Northerner can say openly he's voting an Igbo without fear or shame, in the North, I think Yoruba Christians can too.

Even the Muslims that are Yoruba, aren't positive to Atiku a Muslim too..

SW is out of the equation for any party asides APC, my speculation.

Who knows tho
Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by drlateef: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You are lying. Nobody knows Obi in the north. You will see in 5 days.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by SeeItSayIt: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Our victory trumpet is ready across Nigeria
Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by 1Dray(m): 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thinkam:

Who knows tho

This is not true, SW Christians in Borno are rooting for PO.

1 Like

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
1Dray:

This is not true, SW Christians in Borno are rooting for PO.

I'm not in borno bro, but I'm aware unimaid Yoruba students went to Tinubu borno rally.

So I don't know how sure you are

1 Like

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
LiIKES for OBI

SHARES for OBI

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by LocalStandard1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thinkam:

Who knows tho

I don't know about the SW due. I really do not want to talk about what I do not know here especially the SW, cause I might get insulted by them, and if I respond with a fiery clamp down I will attract the ONE mod.

Lets keep it Northern.
Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by ozo13(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Be deceiving urself.most of the posters are done by Igbos in those places from the question I have asked .go into the interior of the villages in the north and confirm ur self just like one Obi supporter honestly voiced out yesterday that in Wukari, a Christian dominated area in Taraba state don't know who Peter Obi was when he asked randomly in the community if they knew who peter obi was.almost all the respondent's answers were in the negative

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by 1Dray(m): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thinkam:

I'm not in borno bro, but I'm aware unimaid Yoruba students went to Tinubu borno rally.

So I don't know how sure you are

Of course, who wouldn't want to collect their share of the bounty? I'm talking about those rooting for PO's presidency not those that attended paid-to-attend rally.
Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
1Dray:

Of course, who wouldn't want to collect their share of the bounty? I'm talking about those rooting for PO's presidency not those that attended paid-to-attend rally.

Time will prove bro
Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by 1Dray(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thinkam:

Time will prove bro

Of course, it's just a couple of days
remaining.

1 Like

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I don't know about the SW due. I really do not want to talk about what I do not know here especially the SW, cause I might get insulted by them, and if I respond with a fiery clamp down I will attract the ONE mod.

Lets keep it Northern.
Sure the North will surprise ObiDatti with a huge number of votes.

Adamawa where I will be voting for, will surely give him the needed 25%..

1 Like

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by Ttalk: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I don't know how far and deep in the North Peter Obi and Labour Party's support has gone but let me tell you something, anyone that tells you Northerners are completely uninformed or fixed minded is lying, big time. *Atiku and Kwankwaso I am looking at your statements here.*

You have eyes but can't see and ears but can't hear.

1 Meshai out of 100 northerners is still a failure.

I admire your amazement that a northerner can support Obi despite Ibo's hatred toward the north and Buhari.

You called them names and insult their leaders and religion and were expecting them to reciprocate in the likes manner but were shocked that some of them won't pay you back in your coin.

You voted against their interest but now doing eye service to win their votes, it doesn't work like that.

You may see one or two people with different opinions but the majority of Nigerians already formed opinions about you, and if you asked me, I ll tell you Nigerian opinion about you is not palatable

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by LocalStandard1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Sure the North will surprise ObiDatti with a huge number of votes.

Adamawa where I will be voting from, will surely give him the needed 25%..

When someone in the North currently talks I answer, not he who has either never been or isn't there but yabas with utter ignorant self delusion.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by LocalStandard1(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Who is from a Northern State or currently in one now, let's honestly discuss LP's chances there?
Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by LocalStandard1(m): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ttalk:

You have eyes but can't see and ears but can't hear.
1 Meshai out of 100 northerners is still a failure.
I admire your amazement that a northerner can support Obi despite Ibo's hatred toward the north and Buhari.
You called them names and insult their leaders and religion and were expecting them to reciprocate in the likes manner but were shocked that some of them won't pay you back in your coin.
You voted against their interest but now doing eye service to win their votes, it doesn't work like that.
You may see one or two people with different opinions but the majority of Nigerians already formed opinions about you, and if you asked me, I ll tell you Nigerian opinion about you is not palatable

For your info, I've mastered the art of looking at monikers in a split second before reading their comments, so I know and predict people's responses before reading, and those who I should never even bother reading or even replying.

I just want to let you know I didn't even read a line of your long lamentation. So it's all a waste!! Bye bye! Go find somewhere else to shed those juisy tears.

5 Likes

Re: After What I've Seen, It's Northern Votes That'll Shock People! by Ashez: 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow, A Must See. Can We Have Something Like This In Nigeria? (photos) / Shocking! This Is Sadism / Check Out The Hon. NED Nwoko's CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.