Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) (37234 Views)

Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East / Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin / President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by inoki247: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
felzokugo:

U can't even puntuate ur sentences. Abeg....shift go one side.

LoL why you dey cry after bursting ur lies say no b una first dey run market campaign people don dey du am before ur lord u wan cry sorry oh....

Na the punctuation you need or the link wey go show you say na game wey Kwankwaso don dey play since,.
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by Spain007(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
DMCA:

He is killing me softly grin

It's obvious
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by SMEpromote: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Copy copy. They're copying Peter Obi's style. PO leads, while others follow.
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by Peterobifailed: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Brendaniel:
Kwankwaso doing a good Job for Peter Obi because......

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
if obi win a state in southwest or north I will give you 1k pounds
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by Aryor11(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki... Everybody copying PO

By the way, he looks exhausted.
Just one rally o

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by Brendaniel: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Peterobifailed:
if obi win a state in southwest or north I will give you 1k pounds

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
dmz1:

He is popular, but if he was POs he may be stubborn as Atiku was to OBJ he looks down on Obi. If they win the presidency together it will be difficult for both to work together seamlessly. Datti is cool headed and can make a loyal vp

Please don't fail to vote and vote wisely
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Baba his job is to divide northern votes ....if he joined Obi...his supporters would have gone for Atiku

We are watching and waiting, please don't fail to Vote and Vote Wisely, do your part and leave the rest to God to do.
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by Mccullum: 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kwankwanso working for Tinubu victory
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by Godssplan: 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
He messed up big time
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by Gaabasky: 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
In term of antecedent the guy is better than Obi and Atiku. I was in Kano when he was a Governor he performed better.
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by ComeToJesus: 12:00am On Feb 21, 2023
Copy copy is allowed. Obi is showing them the street way.
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by ComeToJesus: 12:01am On Feb 21, 2023
Copying is allowed. Obi is showing them the street way.
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by Heffalump(m): 12:45am On Feb 21, 2023
Suspect33:
This man is just cleaning house in all of APC's stronghold. cry

Everything is just working out for the opposition. Buhari in his envy for Tinubu has ruined the Jagaban's chance at making Nigeria great again.

The North will be split between three parties
We will retain the SW
That Obi guy has taken the NC, SE and SS but fortunately for us that's not enough to make him GCFR

Atiku grin grin .

I still believe kwankwaso will step down for Asiwaju before the 23rd of February cool

Go and sleep with your over bloated hope. Tinubu that Buhari has succeeded in knocking out of the race.

No be you talk am with your mouth now now?

The race is between President Obi and Atiku. Wake me up from sleep, I'll still repeat it.
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by maxzzo1(m): 2:34am On Feb 21, 2023
I like this guy his doing well....I pray he continue to d end....
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by lexy2014: 2:36am On Feb 21, 2023
basilo101:
Tinubu's votes further depleted, paving the way for Obi's victory

if everybody can come out like this to consistently and peacefully protest against bad governance and demand good governance in this country instead of running after politicians, nigerias prosperity will be greater than that of the G7 nations. lets keep fighting over tinubu and obi and see where it gets us
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by Yankee101: 5:09am On Feb 21, 2023
Kwankwaso really tried
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by olulaanu76o: 6:47am On Feb 21, 2023
HmmmHmmm...
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by galaxy2020(m): 8:15am On Feb 21, 2023
Why the drug lord and Atiefku no de do street credibility?......
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by Revolva(m): 8:19am On Feb 21, 2023
And some stewpid people in Ankpa is happy to recieve him upon the poverty they are in
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by Saintinoo(m): 8:27am On Feb 21, 2023
inoki247:

LoL I guess you're a kid Google for yourself and see Alot of numerous street Campaign Kwankwaso av always done with is kwankwasiya movement you people should stop hyping him like say na him first invent am....

haha, truely i am talking to a kid, do you even know when when Obi became the governor of Anambra state? And, do you even know what street campaign mean? Obi walks with his foot from street tp.street, that is what street campaign mean.

Kwankwaso whom you think you know via google, i know and see him many times when he comes for functions in Bauchi or anytime he comes to extend his Kwankasiya movement.

Kwankwaso was not really known, during his first term as Kano state governor. Mallam outshined him in everything then, he only became popular with his signature red cap kwankasyi movement. Maybe you need more google search kid.

Come, i will lecture you more about Obi and Kwankwaso, i didn't learn about them via google, i had a real life experience with them.
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by lereinter(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Obi will rule you and your family 😂🤣🤣

Prepare for BIAFRA

I want biafra to happen

Let igbos go

Let them aliens in sw nig
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by lereinter(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Biggeststar01:

After he wins and divide Nigeria grin

That will be good
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by Kelaatec: 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
I pray for the day the what do called politicians will storm the street and everyone is minding thier business no followers.
Re: Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) by felzokugo(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
inoki247:

LoL why you dey cry after bursting ur lies say no b una first dey run market campaign people don dey du am before ur lord u wan cry sorry oh....

Na the punctuation you need or the link wey go show you say na game wey Kwankwaso don dey play since,.

Kwankwa...wat did u even call ya stupid self...is he losing or lootin ballot box??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State / Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election / Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.