Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Sowore: Naira Redesign Fraud, Targeted At Hurting Poor Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Naira Redesign Fraud, Targeted At Hurting Poor Nigerians (5088 Views)

NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG / COVID-19: 11 Million Poor Nigerians To Get Palliatives — FG / COVID-19: Ahmad Lawan Urges Buhari To Provide Relief For Poor Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Naira Redesign Fraud, Targeted At Hurting Poor Nigerians by Parachoko: 7:44am On Feb 21, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Then vote for Asiwaju then shut the Bleep up.

Let others vote for their preferred candidates too and stop crying about Buhari's policy that will stop your corrupt party from buying votes
Why are you pained pig?

If I know you're a foolish person, I 4 no waste my time with you undecided

Sowore is better than Obi

If you're not happy, go and kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Naira Redesign Fraud, Targeted At Hurting Poor Nigerians by Viscuz: 7:45am On Feb 21, 2023
Parachoko:
Because Asiwaju is the best among the candidates.

Obi do not come close to Asiwaju.

Obi was a disaster in Anambra State.

What Obi can not do in Anambra State, he can't do it in Nigeria.

Shatap corn failure
Re: Sowore: Naira Redesign Fraud, Targeted At Hurting Poor Nigerians by Trollronaldo: 7:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Parachoko:
Why are you pained pig?

Na APC bring policy, Na still APC dey complain... You think you can deceive Nigerians with your crocodile tears.

No vote buying and that's it. Omo ale
Re: Sowore: Naira Redesign Fraud, Targeted At Hurting Poor Nigerians by BluntCrazeMan: 7:50am On Feb 21, 2023
Sowore??

Re: Sowore: Naira Redesign Fraud, Targeted At Hurting Poor Nigerians by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 21, 2023
Cherys:
This one has found his voice

Omoyele Sowore could just be of the same age as you. His "voice" which he's just found, according to you, resonates in noble gatherings all over the world while you hide behind the anonymity of the internet to spew out rubbish in order to garner useless Likes. If indeed the Nigerian youths are sincere in their goal of "taking back our country," Sowore should be yielded the right to lead the charge, not a 62-year old man forming youth. People like you represent the contradictions that daily besiege the rational thought of all Nigerian youths, which spur them on to give their vibrant support to the same old politicians they wail against during each election cycle, leaving one of their own alone out in the cold! Nigerian youths are clowns who generally do not know what they want!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Naira Redesign Fraud, Targeted At Hurting Poor Nigerians by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 21, 2023
Parachoko:
Why are you pained pig?

There's no question about that!
Re: Sowore: Naira Redesign Fraud, Targeted At Hurting Poor Nigerians by engrpheleeks(m): 8:20am On Feb 21, 2023
lexy2014:

you are saying sowore is wrong but ended up corroborating what he said..."but on fortunately, innocent Nigerians got in-between the crossfire". even buhari that caused the problem has acknowledged that his policy is creating suffering and hardship.

when did it become the responsibility of the CBN to prevent any politician from buying votes?

if you feel that the suffering induced by the FG and CBN is justified because it will make Tinubu loose, how are you then better than Tinubu you are condemning? it clearly shows that the streak of wickedness that runs in Tinubus veins also runs in yours
Did the CBN openly tell you that they are preventing any politician from buying votes?
Re: Sowore: Naira Redesign Fraud, Targeted At Hurting Poor Nigerians by Sammy5413(m): 8:27am On Feb 21, 2023
You mean same as banning marijuana?
Re: Sowore: Naira Redesign Fraud, Targeted At Hurting Poor Nigerians by CommonSense1967: 8:57am On Feb 21, 2023
Wow, I thought only Tinubu will suffer. I laugh in French.
Tinubu has foresight, brilliance and intelligence coupled with courage to speak up when needed.
Now others are just seeing what he saw more than 2 weeks ago.
Re: Sowore: Naira Redesign Fraud, Targeted At Hurting Poor Nigerians by lexy2014: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2023
engrpheleeks:

Did the CBN openly tell you that they are preventing any politician from buying votes?

maybe you should ask the gentleman that i responded to. did you read his post? if you didnt kindly avail yourself. that should have been the first thing you should have done. then you respond accordingly to the following.

you are saying sowore is wrong but ended up corroborating what he said..."but on fortunately, innocent Nigerians got in-between the crossfire". even buhari that caused the problem has acknowledged that his policy is creating suffering and hardship.

when did it become the responsibility of the CBN to prevent any politician from buying votes?

if you feel that the suffering induced by the FG and CBN is justified because it will make Tinubu loose, how are you then better than Tinubu you are condemning? it clearly shows that the streak of wickedness that runs in Tinubus veins also runs in yours
Re: Sowore: Naira Redesign Fraud, Targeted At Hurting Poor Nigerians by mrdipye(m): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for President,Sen. Gov Kassim Shettima for Vice president.
PETER OBI WILL NOT WIN IN 2023,TRY AGAIN IN 2027.
God bless Sowore,we might disagree on many issues but I keep saying this Satanic, devilish, terroristic, animalistic currency confistication policy has to be the worst policy of Baba Buhari.
It's designed to totally liquidate an already destroyed economy,abi this Baba Buhari doesn't listen to advice ni.
These past 2 days has inflicted the worst suffering I have ever experienced in Nigeria since democracy started.
I trekked kilometers trying to buy money,and all I could see was the old currency,the 200 naira is almost not available.
Yesterday I couldn't even eat cos my bank network was really malfunctioning,Polaris bank network has to be one of the worst in Nigeria.
The suffering is on another level and yet some crazy presidential candidates still have the effontery to ask Nigerians to be patient
Gbogbo yin o ni ku re,shame on any presidential candidate that doesn't have the nerve to stand up to Baba Buhari and tell him this policy is the worst since the military handed over to civilians.
Only a deranged human being will burn down a country trying to stop politicans from buying votes,it's exactly what our barbaric army commanders do whenever they go to war,they will burn down a city,kill innocent citizens all because they are trying to smoke out their opponents on the battlefield, this is exactly the crazy tactics baba Buhari has employed to stop corrupt politicans.
Never again will an ex Military man rule Nigeria in Jesus name.
God bless Nigeria.

You go trek more and experience more hunger till your candidate lose
Re: Sowore: Naira Redesign Fraud, Targeted At Hurting Poor Nigerians by harmonyglobal: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2023
Una just dey wake up abi,bTinubu shouted then but una take am like sey he dey bitter, now everyone is facing the music. I have money in my acc, I've not been able to transfer nor get cash to move about as a family man. Imagine this suffering and some dey happen about am
Re: Sowore: Naira Redesign Fraud, Targeted At Hurting Poor Nigerians by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2023
backnbeta:

He never lost it sir. Only a selfish, wicked and insensitive leader will support this suffering of the masses and not speak out. Instead of destroying lives because of one man, why not sensitize the people on not selling their votes, deploy more law enforcement agents to polling stations, install cameras and do more to catch vote buyers? Cutting the nose to spite the face is very crude and evil. Thank you Sowore undecided

Imagine Na Women con get Sense pass these days.

Most Men these days have lost their Senses to Pvssy Juice.
Re: Sowore: Naira Redesign Fraud, Targeted At Hurting Poor Nigerians by Taba21: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2023
Dshocker:
Sowore is wrong.

The naira redesign was politically selected to hurt and hunt Bola Ahmed Tinubu, but on fortunately, innocent Nigerians got in-between the crossfire.

Well am ok and happy with the policy, provided it will make this election be on merit, not when someone like Tinubu uses money to bribe everyone and be claiming champion.

If Bola Ahmed Tinubu is so good as they claim, he should stop buying people's conscience with money, lets see if the people will support him genuinely.

Money or no money inec will still deliver to winning to the ruling party.
Re: Sowore: Naira Redesign Fraud, Targeted At Hurting Poor Nigerians by luluman: 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dshocker:
Sowore is wrong.

The naira redesign was politically selected to hurt and hunt Bola Ahmed Tinubu, but on fortunately, innocent Nigerians got in-between the crossfire.

Well am ok and happy with the policy, provided it will make this election be on merit, not when someone like Tinubu uses money to bribe everyone and be claiming champion.

If Bola Ahmed Tinubu is so good as they claim, he should stop buying people's conscience with money, lets see if the people will support him genuinely.
I concur. Sometimes Sowore speaks trash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nigeria Was Divided By The Media / Sovereign National Conference Thread On Nairaland / VIDEO : Man Climbs PowerLine: Threatens To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.