Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku (8936 Views)

Naira Redesign, APC Government Na Scam, Dino Blast Apc And CBN, Video / Naira Redesign: Dollar May Crash To N200 – Abdulrasheed Bawa / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by seguno2: 3:50am On Feb 21, 2023
KingKO22:
Asiwaju is the only candidate that have the welfare of masses at heart

Welfare of the masses that he failed to demonstrate on fuel subsidy and deregulation of 2016?
Why does your masses welfarist want to remove the subsidy again?

Subsidy removal: Tinubu backs Buhari, Falana condemns price hike
13th May 2016

A former Lagos State Governor and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has described the decision of the President Buhari-led Federal Government to remove petrol subsidy as courageous.

The government, through the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, on Wednesday, announced the removal of the subsidy on petrol, pegging the upper limit at N145 per litre from N86.50k.

In a statement in Lagos on Thursday, Tinubu said though the decision was a difficult one, it would ultimately become beneficial to the generality of the people instead of enriching the pockets of a few Nigerians, who enjoyed the fraud of the subsidy regime.

https://punchng.com/subsidy-removal-tinubu-backs-buhari-falana-condemns-price-hike/?amp

herkeem:
Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has warned that no amount of protests from Nigerians would stop his administration from removing fuel subsidy if elected.

He frowned at a situation the Federal Government would be subsidising fuel consumption in neighbouring Africa like Cameroon, Niger, and Benin Republic.

In a statement by Tunde Rahman, Tinubu Media Office, after a business luncheon with business owners entitled: “Business Forward” in Lagos, the APC candidate promised to turn Nigeria’s present challenges into opportunities for growth and development.

He also promised to work towards creating a better security in the country to give them an enabling environment to do their businesses.

The APC candidate said since it was the responsibility of government to secure lives and properties of citizens, his administration, if elected, would make that its priority, the same way he did as Lagos State governor.

Addressing the issue of fuel subsidy and what he intends to do as president, he promised to take bold decisions that would turn the economy around and one of such will be a firm decision on fuel subsidy, stressing that Nigeria will not continue to subsidise fuel consumption in neighbouring countries.

“How can we be subsidising fuel consumption of Cameroon, of Niger, of Benin Republic. No matter how long you protest, we are going to remove subsidy,” he emphatically stated.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/your-protests-wont-stop-my-fuel-subsidy-removal-tinubu-tells-nigerians/
Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by adioolayi(m): 3:53am On Feb 21, 2023
PDP and her agents are still politicising these untold hardship brought upon the innocent citizens by the poor implementation of this policy

Any politicians still thinking the masses should ensure this deliberate inflicted pains, because they wan to curb vote buying should go for mental check.

Are we not going to survive first as a Nation, before thinking about elections There is hunger and anger everywhere due to naira scarcity.. businesses are collapsing...people don't have control over their lives anymore....what nonsense is PDP still talking about
Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by Greattha: 3:57am On Feb 21, 2023
femicyrus:

Don't worry, the election will soon be over and your eyes will clear when you still do not have access to your own money while prices of goods keep increasing with fuel scarcity

Which party is in power and responsible for this hardship?

Eyes will indeed be clear cos obviously, y'all have eyes but can't or choose not to see.
Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by Greattha: 3:59am On Feb 21, 2023
lexy2014:

wow...pls where is the empathy in this tweet below?

How different or empathic is tinubu who said he'd remove subsidy if you like protest till whenever ?

O ga o.
Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by lexy2014: 4:01am On Feb 21, 2023
Greattha:

How different or empathic is tinubu who said he'd remove subsidy if you like protest till whenever ?

O ga o.

i dont know. thats not what i asked.

pls where is the empathy in this tweet below?

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by Greattha: 4:06am On Feb 21, 2023
lexy2014:

You can't know. Continue asking.

Abeg rest and just campaign for your candidate !!!
Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by lexy2014: 4:09am On Feb 21, 2023
Greattha:

You can't know. Continue asking.

Abwg rest and just campaign for your candidate !!!

when did me and discuss anything about me having a candidate? can you show me the discussion?

Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by lexy2014: 4:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Greattha:

Which party is in power and responsible for this hardship? .

is peter obi not in support of the hardship which the party in power is responsible for?

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by otipoju(m): 4:28am On Feb 21, 2023
KingKO22:
All I have to say is that there is no magnitude of propaganda or blackmail that can stop Asiwaju at this point in time

Asiwaju is the next GCFR in the next few months now

Lol. Una don weak small.
Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by bigdammyj: 4:36am On Feb 21, 2023
Noted.

My vote is for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by Greattha: 4:55am On Feb 21, 2023
lexy2014:

is peter obi not in support of the hardship which the party in power is responsible for?

Was gonna ignore you but since you insist...

Everyone is entitled to their opinions on matters- Obi, Tinubu, Atiku and others inclusive.

The fact that people support these candidates doesn't mean they're cool with all they do or say. They are entitled to their own opinions like Buhari is and does things the way he likes or thinks is right.

My response to you is this- Your hate will consume you.
The fact that you chose to highlight only Obi's comment shows you're an Ethnic, Tribal Bigot whose hate (for a tribe that isn't even aware of your existence) would consume.

Atiku and Kwakwanso the bosses made similar comments but we all know y'all are scared and respectful to those you know can handle you.

You conveniently forget the originator and executor of this hardship but cry about someone's opinion as if he has a say in the matter.
All of a sudden your candidate (who shouts ",they, they" as if he's in the opposition) is a saint and now a lover of the masses as that its convenient for him.

Your post shows the party you most likely belong to as its known that your kind only gaslight others instead of paying attention to your issues.

The ruling party invented propaganda pre-2015 and even won an election with it but can't handle a taste of their own medicine, crying fowl at the slightest provocation.

Like I said, rest abeg.!!!

NB: If d grammar too plenty for you, you fit beg your pipo to interprete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by lexy2014: 4:57am On Feb 21, 2023
Greattha:

Was gonna ignore you but since you insist...

Everyone is entitled to their opinions on matters- Obi, Tinubu, Atiku and others inclusive.

The fact that people support these candidates doesn't mean they're cool with all they do or say. They are entitled to their own opinions like Buhari is and does things the way he likes or thinks is right.

My response to you is this- Your hate will consume you.
The fact that you chose to highlight only Obi's comment shows you're an Ethnic, Tribal Bigot whose hate (for a tribe that isn't even aware of your existence) would consume.

Atiku and Kwakwanso the bosses made similar comments but we all know y'all are scared and respectful to those you know can handle you.

You conveniently forget the originator and executor of this hardship but cry about someone's opinion as if he has a say in the matter.
All of a sudden your candidate (who shouts ",they, they" as if he's in the opposition) is a saint and now a lover of the masses as that its convenient for him.

Your post shows the party you most likely belong to as its known that your kind only gaslight others instead of paying attention to your issues.

The ruling party invented propaganda pre-2015 and even won an election with it but can't handle a taste of their own medicine, crying fowl at the slightest provocation.

Like I said, rest abeg.!!!

no need for plenty grammar.

is peter obi not in support of the hardship which the party in power is responsible for? simple yes or no

Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by Tflex01: 5:51am On Feb 21, 2023
iSense247:
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

Nobody can use religion to divide the Christians. Awolowo ran on a Christian -Christian ticket and was overwhelmingly supported in Yoruba land but rejected and stoned by our Southern brothers who are predominantly Christians.

Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by Lanre1st(m): 5:58am On Feb 21, 2023
Dshocker:
The naira redesign was politically selected to hurt and hunt Bola Ahmed Tinubu, but on fortunately, innocent Nigerians got in-between the crossfire.

Well am ok and happy with the policy, provided it will make this election be on merit, not when someone like Tinubu uses money to bribe everyone and be claiming champion.

If Bola Ahmed Tinubu is so good as they claim, he should stop buying people's conscience with money, lets see if the people will support him genuinely.

I like your challenge, vote buying is limited to APC but also including PDP and other parties that wish to win in the past. But that there is no money to buy vote, I assure you Tinubu will still win
Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by itsRhamzy: 6:02am On Feb 21, 2023
KingKO22:
lol dey play 😅grin
Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 6:41am On Feb 21, 2023
lexy2014:

wow...pls where is the empathy in this tweet below?
What is not empathetic about what he said? Are you expecting him to advocate for disobedience, so that people will be rioting and destroying government installations and bank facilities. There's no better way of saying it than that.
Let me quickly remind you, there is no time such policy is brought that we will not feel it because being who we are, we detest change. I hope you can remember when government brought the issue of BVN, NIN and its linkage with bank account and phone? It was the same attitude. Hope you're aware that over 1.2trillion is trapped in the bank today by over 4million bank accounts not yet linked to BVN? That has been our way. I just pity those saying nonsense about the policy, they are the real enemy of the nation. Since the introduction of this policy, how many cases of kidnapping have we heard now? The gains bigger than the pains.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by Gaabasky: 6:48am On Feb 21, 2023
Now Atiku is talking after busted his plan. The kind of confidence PDP has is worrisome. I don't know but my instinct is telling me da underating Atiku at your own perish
Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by Jack500: 6:55am On Feb 21, 2023
Dshocker:

No money at his disposal as usual 😝😝😝

Hausa people don clip him wings as a BAT 🦇

But his campaign ground is still full now, even in the north, since their is no money to rent crowd, how come the campaign ground still full?

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by Jack500: 6:57am On Feb 21, 2023
Lovenorth:

So since the APC government has made life difficult for all of us let us vote them out, as simple as ABC

I am not voting APC, I am voting Tinubu, Tinubu is against the policy from the start and he will ensure my money doesn't waste

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by Chinedumejoooo: 7:10am On Feb 21, 2023
This man is not prepare to rule this country always confuse and unstable
If he has opportunity
Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by Martini2020(m): 7:18am On Feb 21, 2023
iSense247:
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

Why don’t you speak for your self? Who are the Yoruba Christian you are referring to…. You have been relating this message everywhere….Few days time please don’t delete your account here…. We the Yoruba Christians who understand that religion has nothing to do with food on the table will mock you…reserve your energy instead of your copy and paste messages

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by hkunle71(m): 7:38am On Feb 21, 2023
iSense247:

No one is forcing you to vote Muslim Muslim ticket my oga... For you to be announcing that here is a babaric act. People are not as blind as you are
Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by hkunle71(m): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2023
Me I don't know what Atiku is looking for ooo... Less regarding the fact that no one is perfect, Naira Redesign has being a pin in every one's asses. Formulation of this policy came at the wrong time so if that useless Dapo Abiodun is ranting because of his own selfish interest, Abeg what concerns Atiku
Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by Toluwunmi(f): 8:15am On Feb 21, 2023
Anytime I come across your comment on nairaland, the only question that pops up in my mind is who made you the spokesperson of yoruba christians ??
Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by igbosarejews(m): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2023
KingKO22:
Welfare of the màsses all of a sudden. Or an accidental good samaritan.
No Bullion Van for thîefnubu, all those stachèd móney will rót and fórgottèn.
Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by lexy2014: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

What is not empathetic about what he said? Are you expecting him to advocate for disobedience, so that people will be rioting and destroying government installations and bank facilities. There's no better way of saying it than that.
Let me quickly remind you, there is no time such policy is brought that we will not feel it because being who we are, we detest change. I hope you can remember when government brought the issue of BVN, NIN and its linkage with bank account and phone? It was the same attitude. Hope you're aware that over 1.2trillion is trapped in the bank today by over 4million bank accounts not yet linked to BVN? That has been our way. I just pity those saying nonsense about the policy, they are the real enemy of the nation. Since the introduction of this policy, how many cases of kidnapping have we heard now? The gains bigger than the pains.

offpoint. i asked "pls where is the empathy in this tweet below?"

Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by igbosarejews(m): 9:40am On Feb 21, 2023
lexy2014:

Blame yourselves for voting APC in the first place. We warned you people then, just like we're warning you people now about Tinubu, Tomorrow you look for who to blàmè for your mîrèable decision.
Na OBI be Buhari APC that put the policy. Hè góàts everywhere
Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by lexy2014: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2023
igbosarejews:

Blame yourselves for voting APC in the first place. We warned you people then, just like we're warning you people now about Tinubu, Tomorrow you look for who to blàmè for your mîrèable decision.

can you show me the discussion we had were i told you that i voted APC or any other party?

who are the "you people" you are warning?

are you saying that the policy is bad? if it is, why is obi supporting it?

Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by lailo: 10:07am On Feb 21, 2023
It is Buhari who is provoking anarchy. A president who couldnt obey a simple Supreme Court judgement want the governor to obey him? undecided
Re: Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku by lailo: 10:14am On Feb 21, 2023
igbosarejews:

Who did u ask them to vote for in 2015?Jonathan right? If Buhari is a failure, Jonathan was definitely a Promax failure and this tested and confirmed Anambra failure is a Grand Promax Failure. You opinion will never count as long as u keep bringing confirmed failure to the table.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Tuesday / Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. / PDP Accuses APC, Presidency Of Doing "Business With Bandits"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.