Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video (49862 Views)

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by 12inchess: 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
No be this same man talk say na 5G dey cause COVID. He even brought a whiteboard and marker to explain how grin grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by yarimo(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smith414:
see your mentality, so voting for a preferred candidate is now bringing your self low,, urchins never cease to amaze me
collecting bribe is the issue here not voting preferred. Why will a religious body like CAN engage in bribing issue

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by cuteboy2: 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Righteousness don provoke πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Anybody who has sense and is not pissed off with the mess Tinubu's APC and the clueless, nepotic government of Buhari has plunged Nigeria needs his head examined.

This is the time for men to stand up to be counted. It is time to use your PVC to make a very strong statement on 25th February by voting for PETER OBI.

Enough is enough. We are tired of the affliction and suffering of APC.

Righteousness2:
I would have ignored you, but I am moved to Personally warn you.
First of all take your respect and give it to your parents. I don't need it.

Most important. Vote OBIDIENT so to survive and eat fruit of the land. The World is entering into mind blowing times. If you refuse instructions, it will better you were not born

Mark this day! Because you will remember if you refuse.

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Smith414: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
collecting bribe is the issue here not voting preferred. Why will a religious body like CAN engage in bribing issue
Oga show me proof but if you nor get proof nor quote me again,,
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by symbianDON(m): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
Righteousness2:
Let me say this quickly as was dropped in my spirit right now.

GOD ALMIGHTY loves Nigeria so much and that is the reason why this nation has not been torn apart despite all the stubbornness of the citizens.

In 2015, a certain party came with a mantra of " CHANGE ". The word of GOD clearly warned about those that are given to "change ".
The citizens refused to yield to God's expose and it has been woes upon woes for so many.

This coming weekend is another one.
GOD ALMIGHTY has given us an expose on who to vote via his word.
Isaiah 1:19-20
If ye be WILLING and OBEDIENT, ye shall eat the good of the land:

But if ye REFUSE and REBEL, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Listen and Listen Good, if ye be OBIDIENT, You will eat the fruit of the land.
If you refuse and rebel, you will be devoured.

I say this Boldly to Nigeria and Nigerians , this
Be OBIDIENT! Be OBIDIENT! Be OBIDIENT.
Vote OBIDIENT. Vote OBIDIENT! Vote OBIDIENT!

I have passed what I was given.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by okuta007: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
very unfortunate #2 billions can influence the whole CAN

And Tinubu or Atiku could not afford N10 Billion to counter Obi’s N2 Billion ? if actually that was the case ?

Guy TinubuAtiku are very flawed candidates so even if CAN is given N100 Billion - they can’t market Atiku or Tinubu - on what basis ?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by topatee: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
[quote ][]
[b]Isaiah 1:19-20
If ye be WILLING and OBEDIENT, ye shall ea
[/i][/quote]

Na only during election you dey hear from God, fake religious fanatics, abeg park one side
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Tifunloran: 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
You ought to remain neutral if truly you are a true Christian.
Remember Jeremiah 10:23, no human government can do it right

Righteousness2:
Let me say this quickly as was dropped in my spirit right now.

GOD ALMIGHTY loves Nigeria so much and that is the reason why this nation has not been torn apart despite all the stubbornness of the citizens.

In 2015, a certain party came with a mantra of " CHANGE ". The word of GOD clearly warned about those that are given to "change ".
The citizens refused to yield to God's expose and it has been woes upon woes for so many.

This coming weekend is another one.
GOD ALMIGHTY has given us an expose on who to vote via his word.
Isaiah 1:19-20
If ye be WILLING and OBEDIENT, ye shall eat the good of the land:

But if ye REFUSE and REBEL, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Listen and Listen Good, if ye be OBIDIENT, You will eat the fruit of the land.
If you refuse and rebel, you will be devoured.

I say this Boldly to Nigeria and Nigerians , this
Be OBIDIENT! Be OBIDIENT! Be OBIDIENT.
Vote OBIDIENT. Vote OBIDIENT! Vote OBIDIENT!

I have passed what I was given.

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by JOemmy(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
It's very obvious that tinibu is really possessed with the lieing, mocking and deceptive evil spirit of jackal everyone can see how he uses propaganda to blackmail his opponents and also mock them.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by sucess001(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Righteousness2:
I would have ignored you, but I am moved to Personally warn you.
First of all take your respect and give it to your parents. I don't need it.

Most important. Vote OBIDIENT so to survive and eat fruit of the land. The World is entering into mind blowing times. If you refuse instructions, it will better you were not born

Mark this day! Because you will remember if you refuse.

Your threat and attitude can make you miss the warning you cry about.

Adding political messages to Godly messages....

I question your motivation.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Mylove55(f): 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
This CBN policy was the last straw that broke the camels back...
Majority of the banks don't have cash and it takes a lot of stress to do transfer due to network...
Majority of Nigerians are pissed off and you expect them to come and vote APC...
Even a madman will never use a cobra as necklace...
but you supported buhari for the suffering.
That is why idiotic pigs plan will not work.
People are now aware that obi and atiku are evil.
God punish oyakhilome and oyedepo for supporting evil obi.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Righteousness2(m): 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
I am through with you. If you like you Listen! If you like , do as you want.
sucess001:

Your threat and attitude can make you miss the warning you cry about.

Adding political messages to Godly messages....

I question your motivation.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by mankan2k7(m): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tilupoo is the jackal
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Xxxxtentacion2: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mylove55:
but you supported buhari for the suffering.
That is why idiotic pigs plan will not work.
People are now aware that obi and atiku are evil.
God punish oyakhilome and oyedepo for supporting evil obi.
if you like vote tinubu all of us go suffer am....
Your children and family will also partake in the suffering...
JUST DEY PLAY...

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Righteousness2(m): 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tifunloran:
You ought to remain neutral if truly you are a true Christian.
Remember Jeremiah 10:23, no human government can do it right

If u like, you hear. If you like, turn deaf ears.
You will get it accordingly.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Xxxxtentacion2: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
[quote author=Exclusive101 post=121096730][/quote]ogbeni rest joor on Saturday make you vote APC ....
But no follow us cry when fuel becomes 1k per litre...
Let me not suffer myself shey you get pikin and family members...
No worry the suffering go also reach all of una...

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Xxxxtentacion2: 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
Exclusive101:
bb
ogbeni rest joor on Saturday make you vote APC ....
But no follow us cry when fuel becomes 1k per litre...
Let me not suffer myself shey you get pikin and family members...
No worry the suffering go also reach all of una...

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Mylove55(f): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
if you like vote tinubu all of us go suffer am....
Your children and family will also partake in the suffering...
JUST DEY PLAY...
things will flow when tinubu become president,
Obi will be worst than buhari,
Suffering will increase because obi will tighting the economy due to his foolishnes,
Just imagine, the money met for development to make the economy lively, obi will safe it in pandora account.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Xxxxtentacion2: 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mrmb:

Hear the latest viral updates in the north

"no money, we will vote asiwaju".
so northerners go reject their pikn Atiku come pick tinubu... Guy go and check history Abeg...
You telling me northerners will reject presidency and go for VP lol...
Its you telling me a man will reject 6k and collect 3k...
Abi you think say northerners no wise
Just dey play....

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Xxxxtentacion2: 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mrmb:

Election don reach already, save your tears for the day
for your mind now Pesin go join queue after all this suffering to vote APC you sef check am on a normal level e make sense....
Shey you no get pikin abi you no get family members to take off abi dis suffering no reach you. If you are sensible ask yourself questions...
Abi dem curse you with suffering...

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Xxxxtentacion2: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mylove55:
things will flow when tinubu become president,
Obi will be worst than buhari,
Suffering will increase because obi will tighting the economy due to his foolishnes,
Just imagine, the money met for development to make the economy lively, obi will safe it in pandora account.
just dey deceive yourself...
Even small pikin no go reason like dis...
Wait are you actually in Nigeria
Are you married or you no get people wey you dey take care of...
For dis hard economy make I vote APC again..
See even mad man no go use snake do pillow...

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by samfrancis1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
I see reason why Nigeria will never get better.. these God of men have always been a problem..
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by gibzzhd: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
How did we get here. In 2015 pastor Ayo the CAN president warned us not to vote APC. We called him a political pastor and discarded him. Eye don open, now we are looking for pastors that we endorse Obi.
Good for us
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Mylove55(f): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
just dey deceive yourself...
Even small pikin no go reason like dis...
Wait are you actually in Nigeria
Are you married or you no get people wey you dey take care of...
For dis hard economy make I vote APC again..
See even mad man no go use snake do pillow...
the economy is hard, that is more reason you should vote for tinubu,
Tinubu will make life better for you like he did in Lagos, tinubu will release money to make economy lively .
But obi will safe money to increase your suffering.
Tinubu is a progressive,
Obi is a retrogressive element
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Fearyourcreator: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Viscuz:

Drown in tears 😜😜
Pastors are no more thieves now...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Fearyourcreator: 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
Vischy:
God will judge any christian voting muslim-muslim ticket to oppress Christians because of tribalism,AmenπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Am a Christian... Am not voting Obi... I see Tinubu with better track records
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Taiggarr: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Is Tinubu the same thing as Buhari?

Does Buhari wear pampers?

Some people brain go just dey leak Tinubu urine.

Fayose said Buhari was wearing pampers..he said it in 2014 on channels tv..

How old were you then
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Xxxxtentacion2: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mylove55:
the economy is hard, that is more reason you should vote for tinubu,
Tinubu will make life better for you like he did in Lagos, tinubu will release money to make economy lively .
But obi will safe money to increase your suffering.
Tinubu is a progressive,
Obi is a retrogressive element
like he did in Lagos with agberos abi...
Lagos that is one operated slum...
How do you even believe this your nonsense...
Tinubu go develop Nigeria but e no share that tips with Buhari make buhari use develop Nigeria...
Abeg I no get time for all this rubbish...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Mylove55(f): 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
like he did in Lagos with agberos abi...
Lagos that is one operated slum...
How do you even believe this your nonsense...
Tinubu go develop Nigeria but e no share that tips with Buhari make buhari use develop Nigeria...
Abeg I no get time for all this rubbish...
but you happy that buhari never listen to tinubu till tomorrow,
Buhari did not follow apc manifestoes.
Is now we need tinubu to transform nigeria like he transform lagos from Dustbin to lekki zone,
Obi could not develop one local in anambra.
Tinubu is a wealth Creator,
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Mrmb: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
for your mind now Pesin go join queue after all this suffering to vote APC you sef check am on a normal level e make sense....
Shey you no get pikin abi you no get family members to take off abi dis suffering no reach you. If you are sensible ask yourself questions...
Abi dem curse you with suffering...

We are voting a competent candidate who has a prove of success in governance.

Shey na person wey dey deceive gullible people like you sensible person like me go fall for?

This is about competence, the same obi months back was a staunch PDP member, he only ran to LP because he was defeated by atiku at the primaries. How can he be the messiah?
PDP spent 16 years, they plunged nigeria into this crisis
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Mrmb: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
so northerners go reject their pikn Atiku come pick tinubu... Guy go and check history Abeg...
You telling me northerners will reject presidency and go for VP lol...
Its you telling me a man will reject 6k and collect 3k...
Abi you think say northerners no wise
Just dey play....

Those attacking buhari are from where please?

The north has opened their eyes, their son wey no offer them anything as a VP? Tinubu has done much more for the north than Atiku ever did, Atiku did nothing for them
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by sucess001(m): 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Righteousness2:
I am through with you. If you like you Listen! If you like , do as you want.

Done with you as well. Spits

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. / Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures / Are You Addicted To Masturbation? Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.