Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video (49950 Views)

Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by jkpbestseries: 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Becos e no talk in favour of candidate

peepydelano:
Who takes this divorcee fake pastor seriously mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Curious345: 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
#2 billions stolen Anambra state tax payers money is working

To slap you dey hungry me 🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by yerimastyle(m): 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
So God chose Peter Obi because he is holy sanctified and baptized by the holy ghost ok . What I know is God does not lie

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by riverbird: 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
Na mumu dey follow tinubu and mikano.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by livinbygrace: 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
Massiveglory:
This video will anger urchins and mikanos whatsapp admins and group members to their bones. grin

I said it that most of the so called Obidense are newbies and dont really know anything about politics.In 2002,Pastor Chris,openly supported Prof.Pat Utomi,at the Night of Bliss in Surulere Lagos,i was there live.but where is Pat Utomi today?
Una go learn politics by force on saturday.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by riverbird: 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
Curious345:

To slap you dey hungry me 🙄🙄

Ignore the lonely urchin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Luckylife(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
Serious people are discussing business unserious one is busy sleeping
Which business more than this below

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Parachoko: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Righteousness2:

You forgot to add I also warned about Apc in 2015.
Who is crying after trump lost? Who is suffering the effect of Biden?
Who is crying with Pmb and Apc?
You don't understand spiritual things. Carnality has crippled many of you.

Listen! There are consequences that must be reaped for Disobeying especially when GOD is giving clear direction. You will suffer the consequences not me.

I have never tasted the calamities of the last almost 8yrs. GOD has taken miracously care of me.
My assignment is to deliver as I am given. That is what I have done.
It's up to you to decide what you want.

You also forgot to tell us Obi tenure in Anambra is a disaster
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Solocoin: 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
The preparation is in high spirits, everything is set for the incoming president.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by FireUpNow(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
Oga were you there when he stole the money? How much did your darling narcotic Chicago boy stole? Feb 25 is not far again.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by bewla(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
That is if you have PVC grin
my card is been watch by six rottweilers
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Sleekfingers: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Na on Saturday , una eyes go clear.......

As if endorsement dey win election......
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by AFONJACOW(m): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
cry me river... ur principle is the jackel he mentioned there hahahahahahahahaha ntooor ... who will endorse a known criminal like Tulumbu Chicago drug lord tongue

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by viceddy95(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
peepydelano:
Come and carry your serial adulterous pastor before we smoke him out
If he didn’t commit the adulterous act with any of your family member,,ogbeni shut up

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by KINGS100(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Worry for the 400 Billion diverted Lagos money first. Hope you get your share from that.

yarimo:

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by jamace(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
So automatically 0 votes for obi in Lagos state

Peter Obi will garner the highest votes in Lagos state..

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1520836-2023-presidency-afenifere-youths-promise-obi-million-votes/

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by KINGS100(m): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
We know that urchins don't read before the post, just like the paid urchin who retweeted a post promoting Peter Obi. I know you didn't read the article else you wouldn't have posted this. I don't have time to educate urchins on the content of that post. Go and read the article maybe you might get sense after.

yarimo:
grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by GambaOsaka: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
Righteousness2:
Let me say this quickly as was dropped in my spirit right now.

GOD ALMIGHTY loves Nigeria so much and that is the reason why this nation has not been torn apart despite all the stubbornness of the citizens.

In 2015, a certain party came with a mantra of " CHANGE ". The word of GOD clearly warned about those that are given to "change ".
The citizens refused to yield to God's expose and it has been woes upon woes for so many.

This coming weekend is another one.
GOD ALMIGHTY has given us an expose on who to vote via his word.
Isaiah 1:19-20
If ye be WILLING and OBEDIENT, ye shall eat the good of the land:

But if ye REFUSE and REBEL, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Listen and Listen Good, if ye be OBIDIENT, You will eat the fruit of the land.
If you refuse and rebel, you will be devoured.

I say this Boldly to Nigeria and Nigerians , this
Be OBIDIENT! Be OBIDIENT! Be OBIDIENT.
Vote OBIDIENT. Vote OBIDIENT! Vote OBIDIENT!

I have passed what I was given.

Na so talk DONALD TRUMP the other time and he lost woefully.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by yarimo(m): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
KINGS100:
Worry for the 400 Billion diverted Lagos money first. Hope you get your share from that.

Yes do you want to Rob me ne
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by livinbygrace: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
GambaOsaka:

Na so talk DONALD TRUMP the other time and he lost woefully.

No mind them,Pastor Chris Supported Pat Utomi in 2002 at the Night of Bliss Program,in Lagos ,where is Prof.Pat Utomi today?
They will learn real politics this weekend.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by greatman247(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
oga this your game don cast no stress yourself...
Tinubu will lose massively on Saturday...
Enter streets make you hear as people dey suffer nobody get joy these days...
Do you think people will vote for apc after their numerous bad policies or do you take Nigerians for fools...

Only fools will dare to vote for APC and mind you, they can only win in dreams or when election is rigged that's why APC and their supporters are crying when the CBN and FG bring about the Naira swap policy. If they actually don't want to buy votes why then are they crying? Anyone that is very sure of his popularity should have no fear where all the money are not available during elections grin grin grin

We the citizens are badly affected with the policy but I do like it and we can manage until after all the elections because Nigerian politicians are so wicked.

I like the way Buhari deals with them on this one. After elections let everything go back to normal again, after which the corrupt politicians that hope to buy votes with money have lost due to unavailability of the Naira during the election period.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by sliky09: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Go and hug new transformer. I wander where the position of your brain is located.
yarimo:
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by DSC7: 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
It is DONE

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Mayor101010(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
This election is between Obi and Atiku you better know this and know peace. APC as a party is a dead horse.
N3TRAL:
He had a revelation but couldn't say who the winner would be grin

Pastor Chris knows that Obi cannot win.

He wanted a reaction from his customers, he got the reaction and for him, it was a good day at work 😂
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Taiggarr: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
oga this your game don cast no stress yourself...
Tinubu will lose massively on Saturday...
Enter streets make you hear as people dey suffer nobody get joy these days...
Do you think people will vote for apc after their numerous bad policies or do you take Nigerians for fools...

People on the streets that have PVC DONT SPEW...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Taiggarr: 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
maybet081:

Tinubu is rejected already.

Like in 2019,like in 2023...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
peepydelano:
we do, better than your druggie grandpa with all leaking bladder

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by GambaOsaka: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mayor101010:
This election is between Obi and Atiku you better know this and know peace. APC as a party is a dead horse.

Lol
😂
ATIKU, I know
Peter nko?
Peter who?
He wouldn’t even win a governorship election in Anambra state if he decides to contest.
You think politics is about social media.

I just wonder where your confidence and hope lies. I admire it sha , but I hope you guys wouldn’t stage protest when your candidate comes a distant 3rd in the election.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Sweetvie: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
peepydelano:
So, he doesn't have the right to divorce because he's a pastor? He's not human?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Healthquest: 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
ThiS is Private Sector church.

If you try this as a Bishop in cac, you'll loose ur seat
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by DonClericuzo: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
peepydelano:

You will suffer in poverty forever.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Mayor101010(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
You are still sleeping my friend. Wake up and smell the coffee. If social media is not that important then why is APC on social media spreading false information about other parties.
GambaOsaka:

Lol
😂
ATIKU, I know
Peter nko?
Peter who?
He wouldn’t even win a governorship election in Anambra state if he decides to contest.
You think politics is about social media.

I just wonder where your confidence and hope lies. I admire it sha , but I hope you guys wouldn’t stage protest when your candidate comes a distant 3rd in the election.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye / 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus / Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.