Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party (2839 Views)

Kano APC To Tribunal: NNPP Has No Candidate | Declare Gawuna Governor-Elect / Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC / Kwankwaso Rejects Pre-Election Polls, Says NNPP Has β€˜Locked’ The North (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by N3TRAL: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
NNPP = 176,200 Agents
LP = 134,874 Agents

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1627777857853313026

Finally confirmed: Pandora will come Fourth grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by lhordspy: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
Lol. Good evening Mr N3tral.

After the list was released few minutes ago. It exposes the intellectual capacity and capabilities of the obidient kids I have been engaging with Here since. These guys are dull.

They are adding LP agent with ADC agent. Kai... Let's assume the fake endorsement of Obi by ADC is true, even though we all know another faction endorsed atiku yesterday and another collapsed their structure for APC last month.

If LP have 125k agents and ADC have 90k agent. Adding the both is not logical. The both will still be able to cover only 125k polling unit only. Not 125k + 90k. The implication is also that in the remaining polling unit missing, no one will be able to sign result sheet for Labour party. ADC can never stand-in for Labour party. Never ever.

Abi una no know wetin be polling unit agent? Are you guys this daft?

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by N3TRAL: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
lhordspy:

After the list was released few minutes ago. It exposes the intellectual capacity and capabilities of the obidient kids I have been engaging with Here since. These guys are dull.

They are adding LP agent with ADC agent. Kai... Let's assume the fake endorsement of Obi by ADC is true, even though we all know another faction endorsed atiku yesterday and another collapsed their structure for APC last month.

If LP have 125k agents and ADC have 90k agent. Adding the both is not logical. The both will still be able to cover only 125k polling unit only. Not 125k + 90k. The implication is also that in the remaining polling unit missing, no one will be able to sign result sheet for Labour party.

Abi una no know wetin be polling unit agent?

The whole Polling Agents stuff is nuisance value for some parties though. I doubt they have people on ground in real life.

I can bet that A does not even 2000 polling unit agents but they registered 80,000+

Sowore does not have 3000 polling agents but he recorded 50,000+

Even PRP has almost 100,000 polling agents when me and you know that they don't have up to 1000 people that will wear cloth in the morning, go to polling units and wait till 5 or 6pm in the evening.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by Period007(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
LP 134k
ADC 96K

TOTAL 230K

Continue wailing

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by Abfinest007(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Lies . urchins are tired of eir normal breakfast which is crying and wailing

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by N3TRAL: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Period007:
LP 134k
ADC 96K

TOTAL 230K

Continue wailing

ADC is there for nuisance value grin

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by Period007(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

Keep crying

LP(Peter Obi) 134k
ADC(Peter Obi) 96k

Total for Peter Obi 230k

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
lhordspy:

If LP have 125k agents and ADC have 90k agent. Adding the both is not logical. The both will still be able to cover only 125k polling unit only. Not 125k + 90k. The implication is also that in the remaining polling unit missing, no one will be able to sign result sheet for Labour party.

You're unrealistic, you're working with the assumption LP will get votes from all polling units...

Don't just attack for attacking sake, for a party uncertain of votes in all 36 states, it's a fair spread.

Although the agents won't work, Obi will drop out of the race latest February 23

Atiku is coming
Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by Yaribanzaonic: 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
See as that Intelligent Obidient messed you up instantly??

In a bid to mock LP you forgot that ADC has collapsed their structure into Labour Party.

Are you Bayo Onanuga who foolishly posts without verification?

Are zombies and urchins with Miscreants this dumb in APC?

Chai.

N3TRAL:

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by lhordspy: 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thinkam:

You're unrealistic, you're working with the assumption LP will get votes from all polling units...

I am not even digging into that. I am trying to correct the obidient kid carrying out mathematical additions with Polling unit agent. It doesn't work like that.

I am sure, this people never vote before.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by Period007(m): 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
lhordspy:

If LP have 125k agents and ADC have 90k agent. Adding the both is not logical. The both will still be able to cover only 125k polling unit only. Not 125k + 90k. The implication is also that in the remaining polling unit missing, no one will be able to sign result sheet for Labour party. ADC can never stand-in for Labour party. Never ever.

I can smell disappointments from a thousand miles

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by Felabrity: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Adamu, na agents be election results?

Anyway, add ADC own

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by Idiotseverywher: 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
What is all this talk about party agent, does it mean without LP agent in any PU LP will not participate in the election? Or maybe you people are still hoping that 2023 election will be rigged as usual? Some of you think and even reason from your ANUS, whether LP ha agents or not the elections will hold , maybe you people forgot that any LP member or supporter in any polling unit is an agent, I don't really understand your joy in LP not having enough agents in the election

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by Period007(m): 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
lhordspy:

I am not even digging into that. I am trying to correct the obidient kid carrying out mathematical additions with Polling unit agent. It doesn't work like that.

I am sure, this people never vote before.
Oga go and rest,this particular propaganda don cast.

It has now been confirmed that Peter Obi has enough polling unit agents to cover for him.

Go and cook a new propaganda and fake news for your followers tomorrow

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by lhordspy: 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

The whole Polling Agents stuff is nuisance value for some parties though. I doubt they have people on ground in real life.

I can bet that A does not even 2000 polling unit agents but they registered 80,000+

Sowore does not have 3000 polling agents but he recorded 50,000+

Even PRP has almost 100,000 polling agents when me and you know that they don't have up to 1000 people that will wear cloth in the morning, go to polling units and wait till 5 or 6pm in the evening.

That is not even the point, Mr N3tral. The thing is that, people are adding 125k labour party agent with 95k ADC.

It is not logical. Is the 95k ADC agent operating in another polling unit different from the one Labour party will be. No. They are operating in same. So the both will only still be able to cover 125k polling unit and nothing more.

This is very simple to understand. It is simple logic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by sanpipita(m): 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
They will say this but they are still very scared of Peter Obi lol

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by Yaribanzaonic: 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
You just exposed how daft and stupid thiefnubuu support base is.

ADC collapses structure into LP..it wasn't news then, till you saw that the combined Agent strength even surpasses ,"Structured" gathering of Idiotic zombies in APC. Based on the finding you want to analyse nonsense.

Obviously you are demented and shallow in reasoning.

A structureless party (according to you Idiats) ..is giving you sleepless Nights and you tell me you are not generationally foolish..Gosh!!

Who employs you cesspit patrons.?? Your employer is truly foolish, no wonder you are ruggedly daft...spits

lhordspy:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by Okoroawusa: 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
There is no more harmful lie like the one you tell yourself over and over again.

By this time next week....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by lhordspy: 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
What is all this talk about party agent, does it mean without LP agent in any PU LP will not participate in the election? Or maybe you people are still hoping that 2023 election will be rigged as usual? Some of you think and even reason from your ANUS, whether LP ha agents or not the elections will hold , maybe you people forgot that any LP member or supporter in can polling unit is an agent, I don't really understand your joy in LP not having enough agents in the election

It means they won't be able to sign result sheet in those polling units. They can be rigged out easily even with the result been transferred to the coalition centre using technology. If the result sheet figures doesn't correlate with the result transfered. Then the polling unit is cancelled.

And since LP does not have agent to sign for them. They have no case in court.

That is the implication.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by Yaribanzaonic: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mumu..they can redeploy ogbeni..stop exposing ya foolishness on purpose. The TAG of Labour is what is needed not the biometrics of the agent. Agents can be reassigned to different polling booths. How can you be this foolish?? Spits

lhordspy:

That is not even the point, Mr N3tral. The thing is that, people are adding 125k labour party agent with 95k ADC.

It is not logical. Is the 95k ADC agent operating in another polling unit different from the one Labour party will be. No. They are operating in same. So the both will only still be able to cover 125k polling unit and nothing more.

This is very simple to understand. It is simple logic.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by Nonny95: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
sanpipita:
They will say this but they are still very scared of Peter Obi lol

Don't mind them.

From LP has 41k agents to 136k all in one day.

INEC couldn't even allow their propaganda to exceed 24hrsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by samwillyco1(m): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
This is not good for LP, Obi is better than other presidential candidates but I see PDP winning the election

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by basilo101: 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nobody knows NNPP over here. How many states did they even cover in their campaign?
Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by Nonny95: 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
lhordspy:

It means they won't be able to sign result sheet in those polling units. They can be rigged out easily even with the result been transferred to the coalition centre using technology. If the result sheet figures doesn't correlate with the result transfered. Then the polling unit is cancelled.

And since LP does not have agent to sign for them. They have no case in court.

That is the implication.

Shut up your dirty mouth.

LP only reduced their number in some polling units and not that they're are totally absent.

Sometimes, talk with sense

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by lhordspy: 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Mumu..they can redeploy ogbeni..stop exposing ya foolishness on purpose. The TAG of Labour is what is needed not the biometrics of the agent. Agents can be reassigned to different polling booths. How can you be this foolish?? Spits

First of all. You use insulting words at me. I initially chose to ignore you but let me cure you of your ignorance. Then after that you are worthless to me.

Polling unit agent are fixed. They cant be redeployed or cover two polling unit. They have their tag and ID for one specific polling unit only. And this official tag are provided for them sometimes very early on election day. Reason why sometimes agent sleep at INEC hesdquarters in their respective state, wake up at 4am to collect their tag before going to their respective polling unit.

Have a goodnight.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by Zelenskyy(m): 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Atiku Abubakar is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria....
Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by Nonny95: 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
samwillyco1:
This is not good for LP, Obi is better than other presidential candidates but I see PDP winning the election

What's not good for them?

ADC collapsed their structure for LP today anv their polling unit agents will work with LP as well.

96k from ADC plus 136 from LP. How many isit?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by Yaribanzaonic: 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
It's pathetic the way these guys reason. How can people that claim to be exposed be this daft?

No wonder thiefnubuu shares rice and beans for them from Alausa..in a state that claims to be the mecca of Nigeria IGR..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Nonny95:

Don't mind them.

From LP has 41k agents to 136k all in one day.

INEC couldn't even allow their propaganda to exceed 24hrsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by Nonny95: 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
lhordspy:

First of all. You use insulting words at me. I initially chose to ignore you but let me cure you of your ignorance. Then after that you are worthless to me.

Polling unit agent are fixed. They cant be redeployed or cover two polling unit. They have their tag and ID for one specific polling unit only.

Have a goodnight.

Shut up your mouth.

I have worked as an agent before and not like fixed. All you need is your party tag.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by N3TRAL: 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:

You're the idiot grin

If we're going by endorsements it means that Labour Party has no agents in Kano State because Labour Party in Kano collapsed their structure for APC.

A faction of SDP endorsed APC

Atiku was reportedly endorsed by 5 political parties.

A faction of ADC has revolted against the endorsement of Labour party. Below is the link:
https://guardian.ng/news/2023-poll-adc-faction-dissociate-self-from-endorsement-of-peter-obi/

The list to use is that of INEC which proves that NNPP has a better spread than Labour Party.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by lhordspy: 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nonny95:

Shut up your mouth.

I have worked as an agent before and not like fixed. All you need is your party tag.

No agent can cover 2 polling unit. It is never possible. You can never sign two result-sheet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: NNPP Has More Polling Unit Agents Than Labour Party by Nonny95: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
It's pathetic the way these guys reason. How can people that claim to be exposed be this daft?

No wonder thiefnubuu shares rice and beans for them from Alausa..in a state that claims to be the mecca of Nigeria IGR..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Honestly,it's really pathetic.

INEC had to use fuel hose to wipe their necksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Now they have changed mouth immediately. Also forgetting that they said LP can't winπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attending Parties In Nigeria Paid Me More Than Acting In Ghana – Yvonne Nelson / Predict Gej's Next Gaffe / Okun (yoruba Peaple Of Kogi State) True Position.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.