Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL (5433 Views)

We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Fuel For February And March - NNPC / Without Subsidy Petrol Will Cost โ‚ฆ462/litre, Says NNPCL / Fuel Scarcity: We Can No Longer Sell At N165/litre โ€“ IPMAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by adioolayi(m): 5:17am On Feb 21, 2023
Are you drinking the damn thing

Stop showing us figures on paper....release the fuel...let's have it at every gas station..that's the most important thing.

Wetin we wan use paper figures do
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by NwaliE01: 5:36am On Feb 21, 2023
Even if you like, have 100 trillion litres of petrol, if the common man can't see it to buy at affordable prices, you had nothing.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by Nyanabo(m): 5:41am On Feb 21, 2023
Same old story. We didn't ask you to give us stock of the product.

We want to see the said product at the various fuel station nationwide, thereby beating the price down from 370-to 280-190.

NNPCL claims to have fuel but there still is scarcity. Who is drinking the fuel?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by adecz: 5:56am On Feb 21, 2023
This man and his empty talk.

This is the crap they feed Buhari
with and he believes them, but the
scarcity continues.

In Nigeria, Only in Abuja central and
parts of Lagos do you see fuel being sold
at controlled price.

This man should long have been sacked
for incompetence, but the incompetent
Buhari loves incompetent, but loyal
people around his lifeless self๐Ÿ˜•โŒโŒโŒ

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by mmadu4: 6:05am On Feb 21, 2023
baaliyah:

Are you ok?
This is uncalled for. You are selling a product with curse and you want people to buy it.

this is not a product its your life don't play with it
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by onyxo76(m): 6:21am On Feb 21, 2023
rubbish people, always having in stock something that is never available. awon opuro rada rada.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by chichriso: 6:53am On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by loswhite(m): 7:16am On Feb 21, 2023
lexy2014:

but he is in support of some of the madness
What madness? Are you not a mad person to think that cashless policy is because of your candidate?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by Solababa91(m): 7:20am On Feb 21, 2023
They should STFU if we can't see them in gas stations.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by Solababa91(m): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2023
Haha nah.
mmadu4:
if you are reading this and you don't vote for the winning team. PETER OBI . you will suffer until you die a horrible death . your family members will go mad and roam the streets of Nigeria. it shall never be well with you and your generation .[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by Ray02: 8:05am On Feb 21, 2023
APC foot soldiers already cresting propaganda to push the blame to main opposition party, and done people will believe. Lol
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by ambale(m): 8:13am On Feb 21, 2023
lexy2014:

but he is in support of some of the madness

If not that you are into crime, why would you not support a cashless policy

I'm very sure na pick pocket or drug dealer you sef go be๐Ÿ˜›
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by GeorgWashinton: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter and Atiku have been telling their cronies not to release them so they can use the hardship in Nigeria to campaign
So your dead brain slave of the white knows that Nigeria is in hardship, the hardship that your druglord also contributed and wants to come and finish Nigeria kpatakpata and fools like you are hailing the man who is supposed to be writing his Will as he will soon die.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by Donedeal1(m): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2023
In the time pass:wonders shall never end.

During APC time: Lie's shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by Tekzyflex(m): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2023
dedonfranco:
In Rivers state here a litre of fuel is 390 naira.

Buhari, CBN, NNPC, APC etc

Suffering is too much.

You are very correct. I can't drive my car for now before fuel price is just too high in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by lexy2014: 9:35am On Feb 21, 2023
ambale:

so what crime is Sowore involved in for not supporting the cashless policy?

https://www.nairaland.com/7577905/sowore-naira-redesign-fraud-targeted

what is the correlation between being a pick pocket and not supporting the cashless policy?

how do know that i am a drug dealer? are you a drug user?

are the millions who are suffering as a result of the cashless policy also drug dealers, criminals and pick pockets?

in the tweet below, obi acknowledged that nigerians are suffering as a result of the policy. isnt it madness on your part to support something that is making people suffer?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by lexy2014: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2023
loswhite:
What madness? Are you not a mad person to think that cashless policy is because of your candidate?

lets assess your sanity with the following questions.

can you pls show me the discussion we had where i informed you that i have a candidate?

can you pls tell me where the constitution permits me as an individual i am permitted to have a candidate?

can you also show me where we discussed anything about how my opposition of this draconian policy is for the putpose of any candidate?

when Sowore opposed the policy, is it because he has a candidate?

in the tweet below, obi acknowledged that the policy is causing suffering. also buhari has acknowledged that the policy is causing hardship. how do you in your rights senses support a policy despite the fact that it is obviously causing suffering for millions of people?

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by Primusinterpares(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2023
The whole nnpcl is a marketing company for petroleum products.

I just hate the way politics have made it so redundant...

Yet they say they are making gain... How? Like how?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by olasubomi2354: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2023
i have warned you. be careful[/color]i have warned you. be careful[color=#006600]...
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by ambale(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2023
lexy2014:

what is the correlation between being a pick pocket and not supporting the cashless policy?

are the millions who are suffering as a result of the cashless policy also drug dealers, criminals and pick pockets?

in the tweet below, obi acknowledged that nigerians are suffering as a result of the policy. isnt it madness on your part to support something that is making people suffer?

Is it today you start to dey suffer?

Won't you still go to vote for the same people that kept you in this shit?

Suffer no dey everly tire unaa and we no even care for you guys anymore

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by lexy2014: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2023
ambale:

Is it today you start to dey suffer?

Won't you still go to vote for the same people that kept you in this shit?

Suffer no dey everly tire unaa and we no even care for you guys anymore

Rubbish

kindly answer the following questions.

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by Tekzyflex(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
Liars!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by loswhite(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
lexy2014:

can you pls show me the discussion we had where i informed you that i have a candidate?

can you pls tell me where the constitution permits me as an individual i am permitted to have a candidate?

can you also show me where we discussed anything about how my opposition of this draconian policy is for the putpose of any candidate?

in the tweet below, obi acknowledged that the policy is causing suffering. also buhari has acknowledged that the policy is causing hardship. how do you in your rights senses support a policy despite the fact that it is obviously causing suffering for millions of people?
Is this the first policy that is causing hardship to Nigerians? It is obvious you are not in support of Peter obi. You singled him out for a policy created by the APC administration. There is nothing wrong with what he said but somehow you turned it to be like he is an Evil person.
Nigerians have been suffering bad policies from this administration for 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by lexy2014: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
loswhite:
Is this the first policy that is causing hardship to Nigerians? It is obvious you are not in support of Peter obi. You singled him out for a policy created by the APC administration. There is nothing wrong with what he said but somehow you turned it to be like he is an Evil person.
Nigerians have been suffering bad policies from this administration for 8 years.

can you pls tell me where the constitution permits me as an individual to have a candidate?

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by ambale(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
lexy2014:

Na copy and paste you come life come do

Na you and sowore know wetin una dey do dey castigate the policy

You dar was supporting buhari all this while suddenly you come dey like Nigerians abi

Okan e oni bale
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by lexy2014: 2:50am On Feb 22, 2023
ambale:

Na copy and paste you come life come do

Na you and sowore know wetin una dey do dey castigate the policy

You dar was supporting buhari all this while suddenly you come dey like Nigerians abi

Okan e oni bale

offpoint. kindly answer the following.

what crime is Sowore involved in for not supporting the cashless policy?

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by ambale(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2023
lexy2014:

offpoint. kindly answer the following.

This one don mad ooo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by lexy2014: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
ambale:

This one don mad ooo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

according to you
ambale:

kindly answer the following.

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL by JoeNL22(m): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

NPC Confirms M.D Abubakar As IGP / Obanikoro's Son Fights female Voter (video) / $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.