Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,059 members, 7,859,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Prayer Against Useless Igbo Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayer Against Useless Igbo Leaders (383 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / Atiku In Enugu, Meets Igbo Leaders / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Against Useless Igbo Leaders by Strafudeen: 5:11am On Feb 21, 2023
As we approach elections, may God repay you all you do against us accurately.

If you betray nigeria because of a few cobs of corn, may God judge you

Hope Uzodinma, if you wish nigeria 4 years of the cancer of bad leadership, may your wife get cancer for the next 40 years.

We are watching you.

have you bribed traditional rulers with SUVs ? Yes or no? Is it to rig elections? If yes your children will die prematurely, and you will Bury your children with your own hands.

Orji kalu we are watching you, you have only one vote. Give it to who you like, but if you attempt to use constituency resources to push an enemy of Nigerians lives into the presidency, your children will die violently and you will Bury them.

No one is joking with you all, this election is not a joke.

Betray nigeria and your children receive instant repercussions. ...

Chimaroke nnamani, they say you're a psychiatric patient, listen some of us are madder than you, if you betray nigeria into the hands of a killer, for corn, your children will all die a violent death at the hand of killers.

Ken nnamani, Mr obiorah, Dan ulasi, ...All of you , if you put nigeria in harms way because you received money, your family will die from instant harm.

This is coming very early in the morning, and it takes effect immediately.

Note if you don't know what to say avoid me
Re: Prayer Against Useless Igbo Leaders by VenExchangee: 5:13am On Feb 21, 2023
My family and I stand with Peter obi.

4 Likes

Re: Prayer Against Useless Igbo Leaders by Strafudeen: 5:14am On Feb 21, 2023
VenExchangee:
Save your tears

I'm sorry for you cry
Re: Prayer Against Useless Igbo Leaders by bigdammyj: 5:14am On Feb 21, 2023
Reading...

Get your PVC and vote your candidate.
It's called "DEMOCRACY" not "PRAYERCRACY"

My vote is for Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Against Useless Igbo Leaders by Strafudeen: 5:14am On Feb 21, 2023
VenExchangee:
😶

You were better off keeping mute. Please ...
Re: Prayer Against Useless Igbo Leaders by 2mch(m): 5:16am On Feb 21, 2023
AKWUZU SARs operator, continue fighting for your benefactor.

Re: Prayer Against Useless Igbo Leaders by VenExchangee: 5:17am On Feb 21, 2023
Strafudeen:

I'm sorry for you cry
Just now you don quote o
I typed wrong joor

1 Like

Re: Prayer Against Useless Igbo Leaders by Strafudeen: 5:20am On Feb 21, 2023
This is a prayer against the destroyers of human Good.

igbo leaders that deliberately foist evil on the entire nation will reap evil in their families.

If you wish us 4 more years of kidnappings, and assassinations, you will get 40 years of your famy members dying prematurely ....it is simple.

Allow a Nigeria that works for everyone to be born. Or else your own born and unborn children will die .
Re: Prayer Against Useless Igbo Leaders by Strafudeen: 5:21am On Feb 21, 2023
VenExchangee:

Just now you don quote o
I typed wrong joor

Sorry about that
Re: Prayer Against Useless Igbo Leaders by Strafudeen: 5:21am On Feb 21, 2023
VenExchangee:
My family and I stand with Peter obi.
clap clap clap
Re: Prayer Against Useless Igbo Leaders by 2mch(m): 5:22am On Feb 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
This is a prayer against the destroyers of human Good.

igbo leaders that deliberately foist evil on the entire nation will reap evil in their families.

If you wish us 4 more years of kidnappings, and assassinations, you will get 40 years of your famy members dying prematurely ....it is simple.

Allow a Nigeria that works for everyone to be born. Or else your own born and unborn children will die .

Re: Prayer Against Useless Igbo Leaders by Strafudeen: 5:22am On Feb 21, 2023
2mch:
AKWUZU SARs operator, continue fighting for your benefactor.

This thread is for prayers. I've not mentioned any candidates name. Just agree with me that the enemies of Nigeria will receive the judgment of God
Re: Prayer Against Useless Igbo Leaders by 2mch(m): 5:23am On Feb 21, 2023
Strafudeen:

This thread is for prayers. I've not mentioned any candidates name. Just agree with me that the enemies of Nigeria will receive the judgment of God
You are here cursing everybody you think is against Obi. After my proof I hope you also curse Obi or all your curses will backfire on you and all your family members.

Re: Prayer Against Useless Igbo Leaders by Strafudeen: 5:24am On Feb 21, 2023
We have suffered enough, we will NOT suffer anymore.

If you wish us suffering, you will die violently
Re: Prayer Against Useless Igbo Leaders by Strafudeen: 5:26am On Feb 21, 2023
2mch:

You are here cursing everybody you think is against Obi. After my proof I hope you also curse Obi or all your curses will backfire on you and all your family members.

You're not very big on comprehension.

My prayer stands. Anyone who puts in an enemy and a killer , and a terrorist will lose his children.

Be careful sir
Re: Prayer Against Useless Igbo Leaders by 2mch(m): 5:26am On Feb 21, 2023
Strafudeen:

You're not very big on comprehension.

My prayer stands. Anyone who puts in an enemy and a killer , and a terrorist will lose his children.

Be careful sir

Re: Prayer Against Useless Igbo Leaders by Strafudeen: 5:28am On Feb 21, 2023
Engr Dave Umahi, if you foist a sick , demented man to rule Nigeria , your wife will fall incurable ill

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Abandone Biafra Cause Seek One Nigeria With Obi / BREAKING: Watch How Simon Ekpa Was Been Arrested By Interpol In Finland / Please Nigerians Let's Drag Inec On All Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.