Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike (25193 Views)

No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria โ€” Wike / 2023 Presidency: The Decision Of The South Will Shake Nigeria โ€” Wike / "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by Otota1(m): 9:27am On Feb 21, 2023
Coolsperm:
This Wike is the most comfused person right now in Nigeria

It is spelt coNFused and not coMfused.
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by Buksaylor: 9:29am On Feb 21, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/20/2023-apc-is-hero-of-nigeria-gov-wike/

This rat can't just keep quiet and think of how he will reside in jail...
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by Slurity(m): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Wike is a man who is sinking politically. He also lacks decorum to say the least.
Keep speaking English. You will understand better after the election
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by kaludestiny10(m): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2023
The same Wike that pleaded with Rivers people on Saturday during the Obio-akpor campaign, to save his political career by voting for the presidential candidate of his choice. Mind you, Wike is yet to attain the highest height in politics. He is yet to taste the seat of the President of Nigeria. Governor Wike is a self centered individual who sees himself as a god. Meanwhile, he is just a human like you and I.
Lastly, I have never tasted weed in my life. So your opinion on that is incorrect.
highchief1:
if u can sink as a councilor we the nairaland family will celebrate with u,Why are u loosing sleep over a man that has seen it all?some of us especially me will do anything possible so I can sink as a Gov like wike.Una go just open una mouth when una use Dey smoke weed waaaa
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by kaludestiny10(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2023
Pray very hard for PDP to lose the presidential election come Saturday. If not, Wike will be rendered inconsequential in politics at the national level.
Slurity:
Keep speaking English. You will understand better after the election
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by asksteve(m): 9:40am On Feb 21, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/20/2023-apc-is-hero-of-nigeria-gov-wike/

How are the mighty falling?
Wike has become a masquerade dancing naked in public.

What a twist of events.

It only goes to show Nigerian politicians don't care about Nigeria or Nigerians.

Wike ... APC...
The Lord is our strength.
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by highchief1: 9:43am On Feb 21, 2023
kaludestiny10:
The same Wike that pleaded with Rivers people on Saturday during the Obio-akpor campaign, to save his political career by voting for the presidential candidate of his choice. Mind you, Wike is yet to attain the highest height in politics. He is yet to taste the seat of the President of Nigeria. Governor Wike is a self centered individual who sees himself as a god. Meanwhile, he is just a human like you and I.
Lastly, I have never tasted weed in my life. So your opinion on that is incorrect.
lol bro everybody cannot be president na.His excellency title no be eba.wike has tried o if he was ur father or brother would u call him a failure?My community has never had anybody near wikes achievements I no go lie for u.E no easy o .Was only joking on the weed thg.Good morning
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by Slurity(m): 9:44am On Feb 21, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Pray very hard for PDP to lose the presidential election come Saturday. If not, Wike will be rendered inconsequential in politics at the national level.
forget it, whoever win will gladly welcome Wike to their carcus. If he is ready to decamp. If PDP win, Wike can decamp to opposition and he will be a big force to opposition to slide aside. Wike is not an idiot. He is a smart politician
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by Adabestseason(m): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2023
By right,after the administration of PMB,a southerner must be the President of Nigeria ,aside this oh israel to thy tent
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by kaludestiny10(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2023
Govo no believe say himself in particular no fit be president of 9ja. I agree with you that his excellence title no be EBA. He has made name and wealth for himself and family. My misgivings against Govo is that he wants everything to revolve around him which is not always possible in life.
Good morning sir.
highchief1:
lol bro everybody cannot be president na.His excellency title no be eba.wike has tried o if he was ur father or brother would u call him a failure?My community has never had anybody near wikes achievements I no go lie for u.E no easy o .Was only joking on the weed thg.Good morning
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by kaludestiny10(m): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2023
If you say so, but I am certain that the other political parties are weary of Wike's personality as someone who is self centered.
Slurity:
forget it, whoever win will gladly welcome Wike to their carcus. If he is ready to decamp. If PDP win, Wike can decamp to opposition and he will be a big force to opposition to slide aside. Wike is not an idiot. He is a smart politician
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by highchief1: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Govo no believe say himself in particular no fit be president of 9ja. I agree with you that his excellence title no be EBA. He has made name and wealth for himself and family. My misgivings against Govo is that he wants everything to revolve around him which is not always possible in life.
Good morning sir.
na human e be na u know say e get as God take create all of us.Besides the society needs the likes of wike.He is playing his role.Remeber fayose did thgs like this too.If everybody too keep quiet how media houses wan take continue for business.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by NOBODYGIVEAFUCK: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2023
I DONT KNOW BTW WIKE,APC,FG,AND CBN WHO IS MORE CONFUSED IN THIS COUNTRY
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by frankson1(m): 10:17am On Feb 21, 2023
Coolsperm:
This Wike is the most comfused person right now in Nigeria

Between you and Wike, who's the most com-fused person grin
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by moodyguy: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2023
Wike should be expelled from pdp... he has really lost it.
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by Menclothing: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2023
tsephanyah:
Fcking dunkard

Adult man acting like a lil bitch

Sore loser

Atiku is winning go kee yourself next week

Fcking alcoholic.... Drink correct alcohol since you have the money but you choose drinking fcking cheap alcohol.

Fcking crybaby, why didn't they support Osibanjo?
Cus
SW, SE, SS, middle belt, and most of the north will support osibanjo.... That's right cus they're afraid of osibanjo been not corrupt and ready to deal with any bastard

What did osinbajo achieved so far he is part of this government
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by jaxxy(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2023
oyin44:
It is finished. .tinubu has won the victory

See the most populated states

Kano

Lagos

Oyo

River

Kaduna

All these states belong to tinubu๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

clowns
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by Yankee101: 11:04am On Feb 21, 2023
From saying apc has failed to calling them hero
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by EmmyDJourno: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2023
oyin44:

Kano

Lagos

Oyo

River

Kaduna

In your dreams Bitch๐Ÿ˜…
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by Omodua(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by EagleNest(m): 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
Is Wike still crying? E don do naah!
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by Ofiadiegwu: 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
Is someone now cutting his nose to spite his opponents?

Friendship gone sour
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by Ofiadiegwu: 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
Is someone now cutting his nose to spite his opponents?

Friendship gone sour

If you know you know
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by Yinka1808: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
Where is Rotimi each please
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by obrian888: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
oyin44:

Kano

Lagos

Oyo

River

Kaduna

Tifnubu will lose in all these states, especially Lagos, who dash him Rivers, you think Wike will open that his smelling big mouth to tell Rivers people to vote for The THIEF called Tinubu? you must be smoking somethin honestly.
Re: 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike by uduigwomen(m): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wike a drowning man caused by confusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos) / Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe / 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each โ€“ Deputy Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.