Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra (37116 Views)

Micheno Multipurpose Cooperative Society, MMCS Defrauds Calabar Customers N27bn / Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) / Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Billygee2u: 1:44am On Feb 22, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Sentence the Second wife of Lucifer to a very lengthy stay in prison.Why are humans very heartless,these days, with no conscience at all?If it was the idiot that was the victim,how would she feel?
And the victims,are very foolish to have allowed themselves be deceived.How can a sane woman fall for the lies of someone she barely knows,that her overseas bro is looking for a wife,bla bla.
It's only desperation,lack of discretion and greed that land people into such deceit.
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Billygee2u: 1:45am On Feb 22, 2023
JASONjnr:
It's safe to say that a good perc80f Nigerians are opportunist..... Waiting to take anyone down financially....
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Billygee2u: 1:46am On Feb 22, 2023
Caramia2020:
Why is her face hidden, if she has the guts to defraud others, let her become a celebrity of fraud. Bad apple.
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Billygee2u: 1:47am On Feb 22, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
When we say majority of women have fish brains they think we don't know what we are talking about!
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by BloomingDale(f): 1:50am On Feb 22, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Men only takes phenotypic traits from their mothers.

Both the male and female inherit more of their mothers DNA ex they inherit the MTDNA from their mothers. The mitochondrial DNA is the powerhouse of the cells in your body.

Moreover most of the men’s DNA is in the tail of the sperm which breaks off and is discarded when the sperm meets the egg.

The women’s egg can even start the process of cell division without the sperm, if an electric current is applied to it. Can’t say that for the sperm.

The only chromosome not necessary for life is the Y chromosome (Man chromosome). Just goes to show you how nature sees the man.

What if I tell you man is a genetic defect of the woman. Would you believe me? I can prove it scientifically but I don’t think I will bother.
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 22, 2023
pocohantas:
Very old trick. Some guys do it too.
They’ll be abroad and be telling the girl in Nigeria to send money to their “mother”. Claiming he doesn’t have Naira and he would reimburse her later. This is my first time to see a woman running it because na old format. Na wetin fit them sha. Ndi abroad husband.

Wait, will the guy be in the abroad truly or he'll be in Nigeria trying to make it look like na abroad hin dey

1 Like

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 22, 2023
BloomingDale:

Both the male and female inherit more of their mothers DNA ex they inherit the MTDNA from their mothers. The mitochondrial DNA is the powerhouse of the cells in your body.

Moreover most of the men’s DNA is in the tail of the sperm which breaks off and is discarded when the sperm meets the egg.

The women’s egg can even start the process of cell division without the sperm, if an electric current is applied to it. Can’t say that for the sperm.

The only chromosome not necessary for life is the Y chromosome (Man chromosome). Just goes to show you how nature sees the man.

What if I tell you man is a genetic defect of the woman. Would you believe me? I can prove it scientifically but I don’t think I will bother.

Are you a female?
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by mosaicafrique: 3:38am On Feb 22, 2023
Peter obi sister, this Anambra people eeehhh
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Chetas81(m): 4:20am On Feb 22, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Single Ladies In Anambra

https://igberetvnews.com/1439359/woman-searching-wife-abroad-based-brother-defrauds-single-ladies-anambra/
stupid Nigeria citizens how far with your illness mentality and why cover her face
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Chetas81(m): 4:24am On Feb 22, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
The Hustle Is Real
hustle do not have respect from the British colony but African that borrow the language used it every second

1 Like

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Chetas81(m): 4:27am On Feb 22, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
"Without demand there will be no supply" see what Husband scarcity has caused. On a more serious note, society and peer pressure are pushing a lot of people into stark desperation.
marriage was so overrated in Nigeria but not first priority in advance country but SHITHOLE

1 Like

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Chetas81(m): 4:30am On Feb 22, 2023
Canadavisagrant:
GET YOUR VISA TODAY WITH CANADA EMBASSY VISA JOB APPLICATION
100% SURE 2YEARS CANADA, USA, GERMANY, DUBAI, AUSTRALIA
-AUSTRIA, POLAND, CYPRUS, TURKEY, CHINA,
KUWAIT AND DENMARK-WORK PERMIT VISA.
We provide all documents to back you up)
No scam
100% legit.
Call ON:09020587263 OR +2349063644140.
CANADA -- 2 YEARS VISA
Australia -- 2 YEARS
VISA will be out In 4/5Weeks
SCHENGEN COUNTRIES ALSO AVAILABLE.
existence slave never built their own MOTHERLAND but prefer to be slave anywhere around the globe 🌍

1 Like

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by NutritionGuru: 4:32am On Feb 22, 2023
Best way to Access your Money and make Payments without going to Bank Click and see millions already using it. https://moneymasterpsb.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Chetas81(m): 4:34am On Feb 22, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

She is just a suspect until proved wrong by a Law court. that's how it should have been.
hhhhhhhmmmmm suspect in Nigeria called SHITHOLE in fact you can't do this with in China
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by goslowgoslow(m): 4:35am On Feb 22, 2023
robinso01:
Any time people hear abroad laidis, their ears dey stand gidigba ni, Who no Wan marry person wey dey abroad.
What is the big deal about person abroad?

1 Like

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by DasBeste: 4:44am On Feb 22, 2023
She is running a very cool scam.

A scam that is hinged on two undeniable factors that will hook most of these ladies of today out there: need to settle down & need to marry abroad guy!
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Chetas81(m): 4:54am On Feb 22, 2023
Omodua:
And your people are saints?

Ethnic bigot!

Get out from my sight. So myopic and foolish.
they must not talk about your people and there fraudulent mentality with their activities IDIOT WITH RIDICULOUS MENTALITY
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Gbeng30(m): 5:00am On Feb 22, 2023
Her victims are desperate and gullible, let's stop looking for a financial magic...it's not easy to get rich quickly
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by mmsen: 5:08am On Feb 22, 2023
JoeRizzla:
Lols, I thought their anthem is "I don't need a man" Or have they changed it

They don’t want the man, they want his money.

1 Like

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Messia: 5:33am On Feb 22, 2023
FRBOB:

What you just said happened to my girl, unfortunately that period we were having a little issues so she hardly call me.

So one faithful day, I was in the office and she called me and said I should help her with 100k, in my mind I was like wat does she need 100k for because I over sees everything about her school and I know asking for such amount is awkward.i told her I can't give her such amount untill she tells me what she needs it for, she refused telling me at the time because the guy was still telling her what she wants to hear😃😃

So when I closed from work that very day, I called her back to enquire more about the 100k she demanded.That was when she started telling me about someone she met on Facebook.Do you know that the bastard has already swindled her the sum of 45k which she sent to a woman who is supposedly the guys mother, I told her it's a scam, that was when her eyes opened and she try to call back the guys mother, unfortunately for her they have already blocked her.Imagine I foolishely sent her the 100k.

Scammers everywhere 😨

Did you make sure to break up with her as well cos she would have abandoned you assuming it was real, you paid her schooling why would you ? It a bad idea as well and even she should dictate all her life to you
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by BigDick70inch(m): 5:58am On Feb 22, 2023
pocohantas:
They’ll be abroad and be telling the girl in Nigeria to send money to their “mother”. Claiming he doesn’t have Naira and he would reimburse her later. This is my first time to see a woman running it because na old format. Na wetin fit them sha. Ndi abroad husband.

Can I marry u and to take u to live with London plsjust do not say know.....
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by faceLAGOS: 7:03am On Feb 22, 2023
Rubbish gender.
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Orinechi: 7:05am On Feb 22, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

She is just a suspect until proved wrong by a Law court. that's how it should have been.
If she was a man won't they show his face
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by TheSourcerer: 7:13am On Feb 22, 2023
JASONjnr:
It's safe to say that a good perc80f Nigerians are opportunist..... Waiting to take anyone down financially....
lol Nah Nigerians are actually a good people the figures are actually a lot lesser the media focuses only of the evil side of Nigeria and Nigerians trust me I know I work in the Media house smiley
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Komu1048(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Single Ladies In Anambra

https://igberetvnews.com/1439359/woman-searching-wife-abroad-based-brother-defrauds-single-ladies-anambra/

She has a role model in Obis wife
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by ogene144(m): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
"Without demand there will be no supply" see what Husband scarcity has caused. On a more serious note, society and peer pressure are pushing a lot of people into stark desperation.
Those ladies are looking for already made man imagine an average Nigeria woman looking for already made man they didn't want to start little with a man ...

1 Like

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by reddingtonblack: 8:39am On Feb 22, 2023
pocohantas:
They’ll be abroad and be telling the girl in Nigeria to send money to their “mother”. Claiming he doesn’t have Naira and he would reimburse her later. This is my first time to see a woman running it because an old format. Na wetin fit them sha. Ndi abroad husband.

E get one thing for these life wey this one eye never see ... shior !

make i worship God small, ancient of days as old as you er as old as you are,

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by mamawin(f): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Sentence the Second wife of Lucifer to a very lengthy stay in prison.Why are humans very heartless,these days, with no conscience at all?If it was the idiot that was the victim,how would she feel?
And the victims,are very foolish to have allowed themselves be deceived.How can a sane woman fall for the lies of someone she barely knows,that her overseas bro is looking for a wife,bla bla.
It's only desperation,lack of discretion and greed that land people into such deceit.
LOL!! 2nd wife? Abeg who be the first wife?

1 Like

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2023
BloomingDale:

You know men inherit their intelligence from their mothers, right? Does that mean most Nigerian men have fish brains?

Thank God I used the word "majority" and not "all or every". Most of Nigerian women I have seen have fish brains. Even though I have seen some that are witty and intelligent.
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2023
Peter Obi will solve all our problems including this.😂
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by DaddyCork: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2023
DMCA:
Siofra has been absent for a while now, una sure say thus woman no follow defraud am? grin

Siofra wants abroad husband too grin

BREAKING NEWS

SIOFRA HAS BEEN BANNNED AGAIN FOR THE 25TH TIME.....they keep banning her for her useless commments coz she always abusin people

we warned her...she dint listen!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) / EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace / Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.