Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele (24997 Views)

Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter / Court Orders Immediate Release Of Emefiele, Bars DSS From Re-arresting Him / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by zoedew: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2023
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Felabrity: 10:15am On Feb 21, 2023
Something will happen in the next 2 days
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by PointZerom: 10:15am On Feb 21, 2023
GWMI:
I know that in the end Emefiele will be used to settle scores because his people hated Buhari for eight good years and now, they are claiming they love Buhari because Emefiele is helping them to cause havoc within the Apc.
They are only on a revenge mission against Tinubu nothing else

Emefiele is South South hope you know?
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Doyou2019: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2023
frankyychiji:
I was going to say that Daily Trust couldn't hide their bias.
Unfortunately for them, Nigerians are wiser.

They and TheNation are propaganda machines wey don lule pii this election season. Nobody takes them seriously anymore.

1 Like

Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Jessewizzy: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2023
Emefiele cannot be arrested. Stop wasting your time. Since Supreme Court judgement no stand, they have gone back to DSS. I trust our soldiers. Thank you CDS.
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Ayodeoba: 10:19am On Feb 21, 2023
DSC7:

How much of the old notes do you have at hand lemme make a transfer to you so you can stop constituting nuisance online.... If only you are not among those that voted Apc and Buhari 2015..
oga I still have up to 900k here, can you make the transfer i should send my aza. Many of you will just open mouth like basket
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Donedeal1(m): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2023
People can just confused themselves sometimes.
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Reinamaria(f): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2023
Evil politicians have ganged up against him.
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Anunakeeh: 10:20am On Feb 21, 2023
Last last they will Use the Mumu as a ScapeGoat. Even his Fulani Master will deny knowing him afterwards..
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by gentlekay2017: 10:20am On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu his angry because emefiele has destroyed his vote buying plans grin
The level of stupidity been displayed on this platform is appalling. How does what we are discussing here concerns Tinubu or vote buying, we are talking about the suffering of the common man and you are here mentioning Tinubu. Are you normal at all?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by broadman20: 10:21am On Feb 21, 2023
inoki247:

No worry next week you will soon curse him and Buhari na still your hero for now....

Na turn by turn naa!

You are cursing Buhari today,

Another day na another person turn.

Is anything wrong with that?
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by famology(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2023
If Tinubu wins, Emiefele will not escape jail.
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Nairanation2: 10:22am On Feb 21, 2023
Never could I hv envisaged a day would come where ppl from SE would be singing Buhari's praise & supporting him all bcuz they believe he's working against his own party. Time will tell.
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by greggng: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2023
We don't need this distraction now ..let's conclude this election
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Reinamaria(f): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2023
famology:

Tinubu will not win.
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by broadman20: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2023
gentlekay2017:
The level of stupidity been displayed on this platform is appalling. How does what we are discussing here concerns Tinubu or vote buying, we are talking about the suffering of the common man and you are here mentioning Tinubu. Are you normal at all?

Hahahaha!

Suffering of common man ?

Yes Tinubu is also a common man wey theif common people thing and that's why we are calling him out.

By the way, what did Tinubu said when common man was suffering during the COVID 19 period?

Enough of this Hypocrisy abeg.

1 Like

Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by rayvelez(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2023
gentlekay2017:
Emefiele should be arrested and cast into the hottest part of hell. I drove through some parts of Akure metropolis this morning, I drove through Alagbaka, Oja-Oba, Cathedral, Ondo Road and later Arakale and Oke-Aro, the agony people are been made to pass through is better imagined. Some people I spoke with told me they have been queuing at the banks since 5am. One elderly woman who looks like someone on medication said she was given No 197 on the queue. I reliably learnt that the highest they can get after struggling at the bank for 10 or more hours is not more than 5k, where on earth is that done?
That guy should spend the rest of his life in jail honestly.
Continue driving my brother we are not tired after 8years of his useless policy no b d same werey that block some Nigerians bank account illegally you didn’t cry then smh... we like it like that
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by fabolouz1(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2023
Many Nigerians including me would be elated seeing him punished.
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by General029(m): 10:37am On Feb 21, 2023
If this is true, Emefiele can't be sponsoring acts of terrorism as alleged & still be peppering 9jarians with naira policy.
Abeg 🙏 DSS cabal mek una check well.
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Nuzo1(m): 10:37am On Feb 21, 2023
Nairanation2:
Never could I hv envisaged a day would come where ppl from SE would be singing Buhari's praise & supporting him all bcuz they believe he's working against his own party. Time will tell.

Did you also envisage a day would come that some other people who sang Buharis praise for 7.7years and made fun the same SE people because they were somehow excluded from major projects and appointments, would one day begin to insult buhari and counter his presidential directives?

Time has finished telling everything.

Most Nigerians are born hypocrites!

4 Likes

Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by unclejb2(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Paperwhite:
Since their supreme court jankara market judgement didint stand, they have no gone back to the DSS matter again. Question remains, who does the DSS and CBN chair report to? The answer will tell us who is the author of this inter agency rivalry. Remember soldiers protecting Godwin Emefiele are now all over Lagos.
The DSS reports to Simon Ekpa, the Military reports to Jubril El Sudan.
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by ipobarecriminals: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2023
angry KILL angry Em
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Nuzo1(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2023
GWMI:
I know that in the end Emefiele will be used to settle scores because his people hated Buhari for eight good years and now, they are claiming they love Buhari because Emefiele is helping them to cause havoc within the Apc.
They are only on a revenge mission against Tinubu nothing else

Some people also loved buhari for 8years despite his abysmal outing but have started cursing and hating him few weeks to end of his tenure because of a single policy that can set Nigeria on a part of redemption.

Who is more dangerous and more of a hypocrite? Just asking.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Drella(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2023
Urchinpainer:
DSS can only try. If they near Emefiele with that their short gun, the military will deal with them decisively.

Do you want to be comparing Army's Ak 47 with DSS' Tavor rifle??

1 Like

Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Dottormentor: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2023
Thieve, if the did not appoint him they will say they are marginalise, greedy region.
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/dss-steps-up-investigation-of-emefiele/
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by IamANigerianMan: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2023
Urchinpainer:
DSS can only try. If they near Emefiele with that their short gun, the military will deal with them decisively.
You can see that DSS is too corrupt, train police very well and scrap DSS
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by famology(m): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2023
Reinamaria:

Tinubu will not win.

Tinubu will win,if u like cry blood
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by hotseat: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2023
A clear conscience, they say, fears no accusation.

Let him come out and defend himself instead of running from pillar to post.

I'm sure Emefiele would run away like a fugitive the moment Buhari leaves office.

The moment he joined the fray to fight for the presidential ticket of the APC while still being in office, he unwittingly exposed himself to public scrutiny.

Now, the chicken has come home to roost!

The allegations against him are too weighty to be ignored.

He needs to purge himself of them.
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by MagicMediaCalls(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2023
He has to account for his actions in office, it's unavoidable

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
• Pick one from the category (Check Flyer)
• Send a DM with the Recipient's details and your Wishes/Messages (song applicable)
• Pay for the call
• Then leave the rest to us.

We Spread Love through Calls.

Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Teeroyzimma: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2023
famology:

Lol no be lie but na Peter Obi go win
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by BIGDADDY000(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
grin How I wish all these black apes will prosecute and execute themselves living only those who will vote for po on Saturday.
YOU ARE WICKED O, BLACK APES INDEED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement / What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? / We Are Proud Of Senator Dino Melaye - APC, Kogi Newspaper Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.