Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele (25040 Views)

Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter / Court Orders Immediate Release Of Emefiele, Bars DSS From Re-arresting Him / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Jembewon2020: 11:53am On Feb 21, 2023
gentlekay2017:
Emefiele should be arrested and cast into the hottest part of hell. I drove through some parts of Akure metropolis this morning, I drove through Alagbaka, Oja-Oba, Cathedral, Ondo Road and later Arakale and Oke-Aro, the agony people are been made to pass through is better imagined. Some people I spoke with told me they have been queuing at the banks since 5am. One elderly woman who looks like someone on medication said she was given No 197 on the queue. I reliably learnt that the highest they can get after struggling at the bank for 10 or more hours is not more than 5k, where on earth is that done?
That guy should spend the rest of his life in jail honestly.
oga drink cold watert to avoid heart a........ck. You know what? No body Is arresting Emefiele.And besides, is it today? u people know that Nigerians are suffering

1 Like

Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Redhot0007: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2023
Why no go after those destroying banks and their sponsors?
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Segzy19: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2023
Better!

That guy is a criminal....

Kriminale!
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by endi4real: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Urchinpainer:
DSS can only try. If they near Emefiele with that their short gun, the military will deal with them decisively.

My dear, that their 'short gun' na bastard close combat assault weapon, and in urban area where the fight go take place, dat AK wey army carry go suffer... goanverify.

1 Like

Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by famology(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
Teeroyzimma:

Lol no be lie but na Peter Obi go win

Lol...... taàaaaaaah
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Urchinpainer: 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Drella:

Do you want to be comparing Army's Ak 47 with DSS' Tavor rifle??

It's not about the rifle. It's about who is behind it. Military is more uncivil than the DSS

1 Like

Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Urchinpainer: 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
endi4real:

My dear, that their 'short gun' na bastard close combat assault weapon, and in urban area where the fight go take place, dat AK wey army carry go suffer... goanverify.

How many DSS do we have again? The military will out number them, and the military has better combat experience than the DSS.
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by amuwo1980: 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Agbado using dss to settle scores , suddenly Emefiele is the problem again , do what u like Balablu will lose the elections
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by amuwo1980: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jembewon2020:
oga drink cold watert to avoid heart a........ck. You know what? No body Is arresting Emefiele.And besides, is it today? u people know that Nigerians are suffering
Thank u , just imagine the trash he wrote down there , they can’t talk to buhari so they feel the cbn Governor is a soft target , the same buhari they were defending to the last man, agbado must win or lose this election fairly and we know he can’t
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by MartinsD12(m): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/dss-steps-up-investigation-of-emefiele/
Haha , corruption fighting back , apc governor's go rest them no gree , they want to use DSS to push emefiele out of office so they can have their way easily since the man is blocking apc politicans from having access to hoarding naira notes
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Tracker2020: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
DSC7:

How much of the old notes do you have at hand lemme make a transfer to you so you can stop constituting nuisance online.... If only you are not among those that voted Apc and Buhari 2015..

Boss me I need am abeg, no matter how little will go a long way right now cry
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by gentlegenius(m): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
tesppidd:
Emefiele should thread with caution.

He should be very careful the toes he steps on.

Buhari is very notorious for not protecting persons who work to uplift him or stick out their necks to work for him.

If care is not taken Buhari will be in Daura sipping fura de nunu while the new President drags and kicks him all over the place.

Emefiele get sense ooh, Buhari is unreliable.
We all know that only one man can maltreat Emefiele if he becomes president - Bola tinubu.
Both Peter Obi and Atiku will even become friends with Emefiele if either of them win.
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by lewis33(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
grin How I wish all these black apes will prosecute and execute themselves living only those who will vote for po on Saturday.

As e dey pain you e dey sweet....As we tear you e dey jolly me grin
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by DrMuzungu(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Emefiele will either go on exile immediately after the elections or go to jail after May 29, 2023. cool
Piggiddiootts amaka cheesy

You are right. But you know how it works in Nigerian politics? You scratch my back, I scratch yours. You can't arrest me because you did some stup1d $h1t in the past too, and I know about it. You leave me alone or I will talk.
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by livinbygrace: 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
That guy needs to be dealth with and i blame the unknown G-men for releasing his wife after she was abducted.
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Akoniakin(m): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
The two failed names in Nigeria today are Emefiele and Buhari... Posterity will never be kind to those names.

1 Like

Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Drella(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
Urchinpainer:

It's not about the rifle. It's about who is behind it. Military is more uncivil than the DSS

True though.
DSS sometimes request military support in some operations.

1 Like

Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Igbojew: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eketem:
They think mentioning IPOB one million times will change Buharis mind.
Despredaoes, go and seek election on a level playing field, prove people love you instead of sponsoring all sorts of propaganda.

Why running from pillar to post? Be brave.
I was also saying thesame thing you said here.Tinubu and his urchins think by involving IPOB or UGM in Emefiele debacle will automatically change Buhari mind against him,this people are so predictable.Just imagine how they changed previous accusations that Emefiele is financing Boko Haram and other terrorists to IPOB and UGM so that they can get attention of Buhari but they have failed...................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Igbojew: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tinubu and his urchins think by involving IPOB or UGM in Emefiele debacle will automatically change Buhari mind against him,this people are so predictable.Just imagine how they changed previous accusations that Emefiele is financing Boko Haram and other terrorists to IPOB and UGM so that they can get attention of Buhari but they have failed...................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Laple0541(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
The Ipig sympathizer financier must tot in jail.
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
The gates of hell shall not prevail against Emefiele and the upcoming election.Their plans have already been scuttled, because whether Satan and his human agents in Nigerian government like it or not, Nigeria must be rebooted,rebranded and remoulded.
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Lobotomy02: 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Emefiele dey yansh Buhari!
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by adecz: 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Government fighting government❗️❗️

When you are Buhari's man, he will
do anything to protect you even if you
deliberately murdered and ate your
neighbor's children and everything was
caught on video❗️❗️

Buhari, the father of all hypocrites❌❌
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Exceed15: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
This new naira design dey sweet me. APC is in big shit.
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Antell95(m): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
DSC7:

How much of the old notes do you have at hand lemme make a transfer to you so you can stop constituting nuisance online.... If only you are not among those that voted Apc and Buhari 2015..
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
Asgard13:
By next week emiefiele will become national hero..

All this Lagos ibadan brown envelope journalism will look for another market .

Power to the people
PDP!!

Asgard13, baba alaye, how market today na?

Emefiele wife. Go and join your untouchable "national hero" in DSS custody na

Cc
Ba7man
Throwback
LegendHero
Seunmsg
Plaindealer
FreeStuffNG
JagabanBorgu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by LegendHero(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
OneTemplate:

Cc
LegendHero
Seunmsg
Plaindealer
FreeStuffNG
JagabanBorgu

lol 😂 no mind that guy.

He’s just a jester.
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
LegendHero:

lol 😂 no mind that guy.

He’s just a jester.

The biggest clown ever known to NL. 🤣

1 Like

Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
Exceed15:
This new naira design dey sweet me. APC is in big shit.

Another IPOB clown. Dem.plenty this thread. Seriously though, when will Igbos ever learn how to read, participate in and win at Nigerian politics?

Always siding with losers and no-hopers. Seven decades of the same behaviour when a smart man said "insanity is doing things same way over and over again to expect a different outcome". Na wa.
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Austin4lif: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
tesppidd:
Emefiele should thread with caution.

He should be very careful the toes he steps on.

Buhari is very notorious for not protecting persons who work to uplift him or stick out their necks to work for him.

If care is not taken Buhari will be in Daura sipping fura de nunu while the new President drags and kicks him all over the place.

Emefiele get sense ooh, Buhari is unreliable.
your words have come to pass

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by ba7man(m): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
OneTemplate:

Cc
Ba7man
Throwback
LegendHero
Seunmsg
Plaindealer
FreeStuffNG
JagabanBorgu
See living proof that if these guys support you, you're doomed to fail. grin
Re: DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
ba7man:
See living proof that if these guys support you, you're doomed to fail. grin

Honestly it is incredible for more than 7 decades now, to witness how, time after time, emotions plus sentiments and hatred of others get the better of these people sometimes even leading to grave consequences like the civil war. Yet they never learn.

Just check out their responses here including even turning common criminal Emefiele into an Angel they are imploring God to protect.

Hiw different the status quo is today, despite our warning to them, merely 4 months after these utterances here. Na curse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Raid: Has Emefiele Thrown Dangote Under The Bus? / AKIRS Seals Off Guarantee Trust Bank Over Tax Default (Photos) / Kanu’s Medical And Feeding Regimes Emerge Amidst Failing Health Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.