Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo (28582 Views)

AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo / Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by Mfetenang: 10:21am On Feb 21, 2023
I'm talking to you not Hilda.
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by Dicoomoba: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2023
shuttox:
I swear
Wike is a Greedy man

Let's assume Tinubu wins
Tinubu might betray Wike
Because Wike is very arrogant and insulting
I really know Tinubu doesnt trust wike
Fact

Tinubu don’t Betray unlike Obi from Apga to pdp to labor in vain 😂

Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by IfnobeGod20: 10:27am On Feb 21, 2023
trendo360:

Lol. How many are the Obidients with this mouth you are making
Rivers no be Kano my brother. They know what they want and have the means to get it. Ask Amaechi with his incumbency power in 2015. I bet you the repeat will be vent on Wike. Rivers no dey take last. Anyone that doesn't understand his people impulse, he's bound to fail. You see the way Makinde stay aloof in Oyo without him talking but his foot soldiers doing the work. Wike is not wise.
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by FireUpNow(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2023
Wike's ambition has over his reasoning. He is like a mad dog now
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by IfnobeGod20: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2023
Dicoomoba:

Tinubu don’t Betray unlike Obi from Apga to pdp to labor in vain 😂
Obi don't betray unlike Tinubu who went from AD to AC and from AC to APC to lule.
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Wike siding two parties shows that his stupid
He fighting atiku as if atiku that stop him from wining primary

Rivers State it self are even confused
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by faceLAGOS: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Calabar milf grin
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by Tony4000: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2023
I mean no disrespect, but to hell with your assumption
shuttox:
I swear
Wike is a Greedy man

Let's assume Tinubu wins
Tinubu might betray Wike
Fact
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by Goodlady(f): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2023
shuttox:
I swear
Wike is a Greedy man

Let's assume Tinubu wins
Tinubu might betray Wike
Fact
Wike ll rather be loyal to Tinubu
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by princeemma69: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2023
komekn:

Who knows and we Know.

WIKE is 100% OBI-DIENT Believe this and know TRUTH.
Are you in Rivers State?
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by Rivguydee(m): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Wike will go to jail E sure
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by floret23(f): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2023
Mfetenang:
Rivers State is confused because they don't want to vote for your IPOB candidate?
Your IPOB brain cells are dead.
Urchins can never get sense grin
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by okpurukata(f): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2023
Asgard13:
Rivers must throw off wikes grip and vote their conscience..

Wikes ambition is to be the next asiwaju of Rivers

If Una sleep he will run Una ..

Thats the fact. Wike wants to be like Tinubu. Unfortunately it does not work in SE and SS. Ask Rochas, Amaechi, Akpabio and even Oshiomole. The people down here are more republican in nature than the West who respects and are used to monarchy. Here we question our kings. It is very difficult for an Asiwaju to emerge in SS or SE.

2 Likes

Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by chrisxxx(m): 10:58am On Feb 21, 2023
Asgard13:
Rivers must throw off wikes grip and vote their conscience..

Wikes ambition is to be the next asiwaju of Rivers

If Una sleep he will run Una ..
The other way is Amaechi. We have seen both and most of use prefer Wike. At least Wike is supporting someone from south the other is supporting north again against south like he did in 2015.
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by Pierocash(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2023
davidluv:

Forget all this obidient crap. Wike has hijacked that state. The woman raising alarm is an LP member mind you. What wike is exhibiting goes wey beyond the presidential election.
Wike hasn't hijacked the electorates. I live in Port Harcourt,and I can confidently tell you that Rivers State is Obidient,forget Wike and his rants
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by Pascal9: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2023
shuttox:
I swear
Wike is a Greedy man

Let's assume Tinubu wins
Tinubu might betray Wike
Fact
he is arrogant because of rivers money and immunity, one that is gone, he will become a fearful squirrel
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by garfield1: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Rotimi Amaechi did worse than this in 2015, yet APC didn't see 25% in 2015.

It's not changing now.

One man can't control Rivers people.

Rivers no be lagos.

This time,tinubu will get 25%
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by garfield1: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:

APC got 4.4 percent in Rivers 2015.

2019, was different because two northerners were at the poll.

Again, one of us is at the poll again, Mr Peter Obi.
So APC won't see 25%

With wike,abe,sdp,tinubu will get 30%.wike dominates the rural areas
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by garfield1: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Pierocash:
Wike hasn't hijacked the electorates. I live in Port Harcourt,and I can confidently tell you that Rivers State is Obidient,forget Wike and his rants

Ph is obidient not rivers
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by engrpheleeks(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2023
Felimax:
Who else but the rascal of a governor!
Someone cannot loose election in peace again and some fools who lacks a good thinking faculty is hailing up and down.
Can one man be bigger than his party?

If you like go and waste your vote on Obi you will regret it at last.
Obi is like Ogboru of Delta State, no structure, no nothing.
Since you called it a waste of vote, it shouldn't be your headache.
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by Pierocash(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2023
garfield1:

Ph is obidient not rivers
Port Harcourt is the heart of Rivers,where Ph swings ,is where the entire Rivers State swings to

2 Likes

Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by garfield1: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2023
Pierocash:
Port Harcourt is the heart of Rivers,where Ph swings ,is where the entire Rivers State swings to

Not true.there are 22 lgas outside ph
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by IfnobeGod20: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2023
lansile:
Wike is a hero to Southerners even those who don't understand it now will hail him in future. Wike is questioning how Southerners who have always vote PDP would not only get just VP position but will have to watch another northerner being the campaign DG. Wike is doing the right thing.
Young man, if Wike is he you called him to to be, if truly he's talking about equity. His conscience should have judged him that it is the turn of south east because south west have done 8 years as president and 8 years as vice president. So, your sermon does not gel. He's playing the normal politics that politicians do play, that had affected all fabrics of our national life.
Wike has no iota of integrity. Was it not Ikwere man, Amaechi that was fighting that governorship position should be taken to Opobo waterside but same Wike destroyed the plan. Can such man be said to be fighting for equity? Far from it.

1 Like

Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by Pierocash(m): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2023
garfield1:

Not true.there are 22 lgas outside ph
Stop arguing,you are no where near Rivers State. Somebody living there is giving you a first hand info you are there arguing because the reality on ground doesn't align with your political support. It changes nothing.

As far as presidential is concerned,Rivers is completely locked down for Obi. Your Tinubu will come a distant third in Rivers here quote me. I have colleagues almost every part of Rivers State,take my word for it

1 Like

Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by garfield1: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2023
Pierocash:
Stop arguing,you are no where near Rivers State. Somebody living there is giving you a first hand info you are there arguing because the reality on ground doesn't align with your political support. It changes nothing.

As far as presidential is concerned,Rivers is completely locked down for Obi. Your Tinubu will come a distant third in Rivers here quote me. I have colleagues almost every part of Rivers State,take my word for it

Tinubu will come a close second
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by IfnobeGod20: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2023
okpurukata:

Thats the fact. Wike wants to be like Tinubu. Unfortunately it does not work in SE and SS. Ask Rochas, Amaechi, Akpabio and even Oshiomole. The people down here are more republican in nature than the West who respects and are used to monarchy. Here we question our kings. It is very difficult for an Asiwaju to emerge in SS or SE.
It won't even be possible anywhere outside Lagos. Check each state and you will discover that those that want to try it, their wings were clipped and chopped off. Just take each state records. And you know why it is possible in Lagos? The indigenous people of Lagos are not much, that is the Aworis. I don't think they're even up to 10% of the population. The rest are from other states that come to reside in Lagos and mostly formed junk of the political offices.
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by shimolv: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2023
If you are not watching Thav TV, you are missing alot. Here are very recent interviews of Hilda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzlu0OwpJEk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EHwX0dTscA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e1viP-X3dA
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by shimolv: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by Wonderful619: 11:42am On Feb 21, 2023
If wike is supporting Tinubu that means wike has negotiated and collected money. Rivers people be wise! Make person no sell Una collect money.
Remember the plans tinubu said he has for Nigerian youth.
Always remember that because tinubu will be worst than buhari
Very few or no governors will support Obi. Because there are thieves and there don't want any strange person that may come and change the status quo.
Tinubu has been buying support since primaries
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by SenatePresdo(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2023
garfield1:

With wike,abe,sdp,tinubu will get 30%.wike dominates the rural areas

Let's see how it pans out.

Saturday is not far again.

Wike could have done that, but he changed ship very late.

And its not everybody in rural areas that knows he's supporting Tinubu.

Wike has not come upfront for Tinubu like Orton did for Obi.

1 Like

Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by adaugo59216: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2023
. Only in countries like Nigeria do political office holders behave like demigods, instead of servants of the people.Peter Obi will be a true servant of the people. . Only in countries like Nigeria do political office holders behave like demigods, instead of servants of the people.Peter Obi will be a true servant of the people. ...
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by Class01: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:
is the turn of the south to produce the president

Since democracy in this country, how many years has he south ruled and how many years has the North ruled for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari / Governors Bowing To President Buhari In Aso Rock (Video) / Gateman Rejects House Offer For Borehole In His Community In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.