Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo (28627 Views)

AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo / Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by Enemyofpeace: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Rivers state is not Lagos, to hell with Wike
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hendrixky:
Obi is wining rivers state
I tell you bro!.
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by asobo1: 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Obidients were in support of his nonsense at the initial stage because they don't have political foresight but have now turned him into an enemy. If only Obidients can be wise enough to punish him during the gubernatorial elections, that's is when he will know that power is in the hands of the electorates
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by maxzzo1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
[quote author=nwekeugochukwu post=121092908]Is Rivers State Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Actress Hilda Dokubo

Very stupid talk, is anyone forcing u to vote for another person
Confused woman so need someone to tell u who to vote for......
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by Idiko1: 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Is Rivers State Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Actress Hilda Dokubo

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/16917303_whatsappimage20230221at07_38_241676961524_jpeg_jpeg6f871a09cae8fa77d608e859a6bc93c7

https://instagram.com/stories/hildadokubo/3042838297647148577?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Hilda Dokubo, you seemed to have sown everything down on this picture but your hair. Why the rug and especially the blonde crap? This is silly expression of inferior mentality. You should have rocked a low hair in natural format.
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by Fuckyoumod: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
nothingspoil70:
There is nothing wrong in taking a decision, and making your decision known.

Wike, the courageous man, has made his choice known and is doing the right thing by looking for support for his candidate.

Nigeria needs more of such men who are bold, principled, and fearless.

Rivers state is blessed with a man like Wike

Unlike Amaechi the chameleon who was disappointed because he didn't get the anointing oil
who is this street arab?

See, Hon. Amaechi is not a tout and a thug like Wike! Wike talks, crys, wails like spineless woman.

From 2015 to today Hon. Amaechi has always stood against a M-M ticket.
He is not shying away from it. Amaechi can never support Tinubu, Hon. Amaechi is far better than Tinubu.

Wike will go to jail mark it somewhere, Tonye Cole is coming. I will vote Atiku because I want Wike to have a taste of his own poison from Atiku.
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by luluosas(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
It's only Wike that is confused
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by sukar886: 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wike is a drunkerd
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by Britishpea: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
shuttox:
I swear
Wike is a Greedy man

Let's assume Tinubu wins
Tinubu might betray Wike
Because Wike is very arrogant and insulting
I really know Tinubu doesnt trust wike
Fact

Tinubu doesn’t have a history of betrayal to the people he had a pact with.

By the way, if Wike had declared for Obi would she have said that?.

Rivers state is developing under Wike and he never stopped working. That’s the paramount thing. Leave politics for politicians.
Every developed state must have a great leader else it will be on autopilot. If Wike had performed then if he decides where Rivers people should head to it is worth it. It means he knows what would benefit his people and himself of course. No politician wants to become irrelevant after a tenure.
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by lizko(m): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
I'm very sure had it being he was aspiring for VP mode won't be like that, ur neither here or there, is better for to campaign for Obi puplicly and lose to Atiku, than secretly campaign for Tinubu and lose to Atiku. Artom of Benue is ready to sacrifice his ambition for obi even if he lose a gud gamble if I may say. But wike don't want to gamble.
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by sangresan(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
shuttox:
I swear
Wike is a Greedy man

Let's assume Tinubu wins
Tinubu might betray Wike
Because Wike is very arrogant and insulting
I really know Tinubu doesnt trust wike
Fact

But Obi won't betray him? You're a dumbo.
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by shuttox: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
sangresan:

But Obi won't betray him? You're a dumbo.

Bro you wry dey talk go still betray him.. clown
Wike is someone you can't control
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by Sholaco: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
He is greedy but he has brought development to the state more than una family can envisage
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by KINGS100(m): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
My own be say since after primary election Governor Wike haven't donate Millions to our Northern brothers up north, they have finish eating your last donation Sir, it's time to do more than before.

Wike has been donating Rivers government money since, in order to promote his Selfish Ambition. E done clear for him eye after donating 500 Million of Rivers moni to Sokoto, His friend Tambuwal betrayed him for Atiku. Now you can Understand why Wike is pained. His ticket done cut.
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by Ilaje1: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
The way I see it, Hilda is an opportunist who wants to ride on LP waves, now using religion blackmail or discrimination. In as much as I want non-muslim (Note, didn't say it has to be a Christian) to be the president, I'm not going to blackmail anyone. Ameachi is working for PDP while Wike might be working for APC. At the end of the day, everyone of them including Hilda are working for their interests.
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by Lionnation: 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:
is the turn of the south to produce the president
and tinubu can't be the choice of the south
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by Aukeibado(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
[quote author=nothingspoil70 post=121093177]There is nothing wrong in taking a decision, and making your decision known.

Wike, the courageous man, has made his choice known and is doing the right thing by looking for support for his candidate.

Unlike Amaechi the chameleon who was disappointed because he didn't get the anointing oil [/quobte] Can you peep and hide your forehead? Wike Can not dare mention a candidate.
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by mbaise1000: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
nothingspoil70:
There is nothing wrong in taking a decision, and making your decision known.

Unlike Amaechi the chameleon who was disappointed because he didn't get the anointing oil

But it's the same direction amaechi went that wike is going now, so how is he better than amaechi?
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by gbishman: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
God bless you Hilda.
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by meobizy(f): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
The “news” is aimless. Someone wrote her opinion, it made front page on this forum.
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by TheStarsAlign: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Why she come look like artwork like this. Be like say na Michaelangelo paint the face.
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by Mrpojj(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Is Rivers State Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Actress Hilda Dokubo

https://instagram.com/stories/hildadokubo/3042838297647148577?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Madam Hilda no worry urself, rivers people are obedient
Re: Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo by bizzibodi(m): 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
B careful nwike could skin ya kponmo for this mockery!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Nnamdi Azikiwe And Nkrumah In The 1960s / Gov Abdulrazaq Sacks Driver for Careless Handling Of Suspected COVID-19 Patient / 2019: Kano People Are In My Pocket - Buhari Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.