Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa (4863 Views)

Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking / Buba Galadima Wears APC Shirt To Arise TV Interview (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by michlins(m): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2023
The number of soldiers I have seen on the streets today,if you do anyhow, you go join your ancestors
Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by AK481(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Savagery101:
Watch the full interview her that Simon Ekpa granted Arise TV London.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glRZ2TdWAMg

You are in finland, you claim you don't want to die if you come to Nigeria to carry out your message but you push thousands of youth to their death.
Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki ...This is not AriseTV interview

Anyone who watches AriseTV can tell

Was that Simon Ekpa or a robot?

1 Like

Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by Broveens42(m): 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Fake News

Simon Ekpa was paid $1 million to destroy Peter Obi chances in the east but he's failed .

The igbos will vote massively for Peter Obi on 25th

If ohaneze can't mention a name or go after the sponsors of ekpa, then it is safe to say they are really ohaneze ndi osi as revealed by MNK.
Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by Broveens42(m): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
AK481:

You are in finland, you claim you don't want to die if you come to Nigeria to carry out your message but you push thousands of youth to their death.

How did He push thousands of youths to their death? He didn't use his native language to persuade people to burn down banks like they are doing in the west. He only spoke a language you do not understand; a call for self defense which is a constitutional right.

The state actors or security agents, by nature of copying the borrowed language, do not understand this language too, that's why the military can illegaly operate in any community; a recipe for violence.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by SenatePresdo(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
N3TRAL:
This Simon Ekpa guy na actually fresh bobo.

The guy get swag. His clean cut fitted suit.

His hairstyle.

His demeanor is more elite than Nnamdi Kanu.

I genuinely believe that there are hundreds of thousands of young boys in South Eastern Nigeria that would rather Mr Simon than Peter Obi.

No matter how you want to twist the fact, Anambra will record a low turnout like they did in the last Gubernatorial election.

A lot of privileged voters will be scared to turn out for voting. If you have food, a good business and family, what's the motivation to go out and risk becoming a casualty ? grin

Party stalwarts, violent
violence-lovers and those looking forward to sell their votes will dominate the South East this Saturday. Those are the people who have nothing to lose and will risk going out.

Sit at home held yesterday, why won't it hold on Saturday?

You guys supporting Ekpa would still be the person to condemn him if Peter Obi loses.

And Biafra restoration crises skyrockets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by SenatePresdo(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:
The man is bold and determined.

This was the man ipobi’s said would be unleashed when Nnamdi Kanu was captured. They boasted that there were over 100 Nnamdi Kanu’s ready to replace the subdued terrorist and that the next one would be worse and more brutal. How true their words have turned out to be. He was initially praised and many (including on NL) even donated to support this IPOB beast. Now here we are.

I hope something can be hurriedly done about this guy because going by his violent cannibalistic past antecedents regarding sit-at-home enforcement, he might effectively rob Obi of his votes in his SE stronghold and cause unneeded unrest and conflict with security forces if he’s not subdued and caged with his mentor Nnamdi Kanu.

If he actually succeeds in influencing the Biafran people to boycott the elections, that means Biafra restoration is Igbos number one priority, and not presidency.

Don't you think?
Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by Broveens42(m): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
This interview is not something Nigerians can fathom. It is a response from an enlightened mind.
First, he established a fact on what true democracy really is. The white man cannot define what democracy is when in the actual sense, hides under this concept to promote authoritarianism.
Second, ekpa cleared my doubts by pointing out criminal records of the Tinubu,atiku and obi . So the question of Tinubu supporting ekpa makes no sense. How can you sponsor me and I say you are a drug pusher grin
Third, he cleared my doubts about an idea of what biafra could be; now this is the constant.
This is a foundational matter that is easier to build on, when you had the likes of the so called south Southerners, holding key positions in a biafra, thought to be Igbo driven.
I think nothing has changed thus far.
The white guy was rattled by ekpa's response when he asked ekpa, but you have your person in obi contesting.

A detribalised human can possess traits of intelligence..
IGBOS ARE INTELLIGENT !

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by TheboyGhost(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:

I think you already have your hands full with just one Ekpa.

No no I don't think so....

It's just that way for freedom fighters, the ideology brings up several types of fighters with different perspective of how the battle should be fought .....

Kanu was very much diplomatic than Ekpa and the cycle will continue even after Ekpa get's killed or arrested.

It's a know history all over the world that freedom fighting last for years and generation after generation comes different leaders championing same course with different strategies.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by flokii: 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
First time I'm watching anything Ekpa.. the guy is actually sound and looks smart but he is pushing way too far. Threatening a soverign state and international community likewise is a no no..

The fastest way to any referendum is to start from the National Assembly, not private individuals or groups issuing threats. If all the Igbos in the National Assembly and Federal civil service put forward their resignation en masse that they no longer wish to be part of the system, I believe the Nigerian government would have no choice than to take them seriously.

Issuing threats to a country like Nigeria won't materialize into biafra.. Ojukwu that tried it and fought war later begged and even contested for elections in Nigeria years after the war.
Nobody or region has monopoly of violence.. Fulanis dey jump jump because their person is in power, not that they are special or brutal than the others.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by gidgiddy: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
flokii:
First time I'm watching anything Ekpa.. the guy is actually sound and looks smart but he is pushing way too far. Threatening a soverign state and international community likewise is a no no..

The fastest way to any referendum is to start from the National Assembly, not private individuals ir groups issuing threats. If all the Igbos in the National Assembly and Federal civil service put forward their resignation en masse that they no longer wish to be part of the system, I believe the Nigerian government would have no choice than to take them seriously.

Issuing threats to a country like Nigeria won't materialize into biafra.. Ojukwu that tried it and fought war later begged and even contested for elections in Nigeria years after the war.
Nobody or region has monopoly of violence.. Fulanis dey jump jump because their person is in power, not that they are special or brutal than the others.

The fastest route to referendum is the Nigerian national assembly where just the core North controls 40% of the vote? Thats laughable

Poverty capital of the worldand 6th most terrorised country on earth, Nigeria is heading fir disintegration for only an ignoramus would think we can carry on like this for long

1 Like

Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by Broveens42(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
flokii:

The fastest way to any referendum is to start from the National Assembly, not private individuals ir groups issuing threats. If all the Igbos in the National Assembly and Federal civil service put forward their resignation en masse that they no longer wish to be part of the system, I believe the Nigerian government would have no choice than to take them seriously.

Lol. But you know the national assembly can't fly the issue of referendum because of the assembly structure?
So you're wrong.
There is no fast way to get referendum , especially in Africa.
Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by QuotaSystem: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:

If he actually succeeds in influencing the Biafran people to boycott the elections, that means Biafra restoration is Igbos number one priority, and not presidency.

Don't you think?

Exactly. Get your priorities right and stop making things difficult for Ekpa.

He must be trying to rescue you lot from Obi’s distraction.
Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by QuotaSystem: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
TheboyGhost:

No no I don't think so....

It's just that way for freedom fighters, the ideology brings up several types of fighters with different perspective of how the battle should be fought .....

Kanu was very much diplomatic than Ekpa and the cycle will continue even after Ekpa get's killed or arrested.

It's a know history all over the world that freedom fighting last for years and generation after generation comes different leaders championing same course with different strategies.

Good luck with your fight and don’t allow anyone distract you.
Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by flokii: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
Broveens42:

Lol. But you know the national assembly can't fly the issue of referendum because of the assembly structure?
So you're wrong.
There is no fast way to get referendum , especially in Africa.

Well you might be correct in a way.. but for Ekpa with Military training, he ought to know the "oath of office" most soldiers are bound by. "Obedience before complain and you obey the last order". That's Government for you, REAL POWER.

The mere mention of biafra in front of a soldier can earn you a headshot and nobody will hold the soldier accountable for murder.. Check the Oputa panel for example, the presiding Justice made it clear the soldiers were not on trial in any way but to give their own account of events. Reason the issue of secession or referendum is delicate.
Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by SenatePresdo(m): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Exactly. Get your priorities right and stop making things difficult for Ekpa.

He must be trying to rescue you lot from Obi’s distraction.

Voting Obi doesn't cost anything, we will vote for him.
Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by Broveens42(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
flokii:

Well you might be correct in a way.. but for Ekpa with Military training ought to know the "oath of office" most soldiers are bound by. Obedience before complain and you obey the last order.

The mere mention of biafra in front of a soldier can earn you a headshot and nobody will hold the soldier accountable for murder.. Check the Oputa panel for example, the presiding Justice made it clear the soldiers are not on trial but to give their own account of events. Reason the issue of secession or referendum in delicate.

That's the illegality and violence from the Nigerian state he is talking about. Why should a mere word earn you a bullet if it isn't a jungle? And why shouldn't you apply all logical action to escape such union?

2 Likes

Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by QuotaSystem: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Why telling me? Lol.

Explain that to Ekpa.

I’m not the one that issued the sit at home order.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by Lionnation: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Even though I don't buy into Simon ekpa of Finland activities, it was foretold then that if you take out MNK someone more fierce and dangerous than Kanu will take over,
Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by Lionnation: 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:

vote for him and still come back to do Biafra

1 Like

Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by SenatePresdo(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Why telling me? Lol.

Explain that to Ekpa.

Which lockdown?

Go and ask Simon Ekpa how the last lockdown went down.

Onitsha was busy, and nothing happened.

The people that came to enforce it, one was caught and burnt alive.

See, this are Igbos we are talking about.

Don't depend on Simon Ekpa, because Tinubu has failed already.
Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by SenatePresdo(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Why telling me? Lol.

Explain that to Ekpa.

We will vote for Peter Obi en mass, By God's grace he will win.

If he loses, what Igbos decides to do afterwards is nobody's business cool
Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by gaby(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Savagery101:
Watch the full interview her that Simon Ekpa granted Arise TV London.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glRZ2TdWAMg

Very silly.

The ones listening to this lunatic by killing their very own and selves are even more demented.
Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by nedu666: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
gidgiddy:
I dont always agree with Simon Ekpa on everything but I agree with him on everything he said in the video

You want to conduct elections for Nigeria but can never agree to conduct referendum to determine who is a Nigerian

U agree with everything he says including i can't endanger my life. Ngga declares war but turns around to say i can't endanger my life. grin grin so whose is going to fight the war
Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by QuotaSystem: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:

We will vote for Peter Obi en mass, By God's grace he will win.

If he loses, what Igbos decides to do afterwards is nobody's business cool

Tell that en-masse to Ekpa who is determined & ready to do anything to stop you by force.

When he loses, what the sore losers will do afterwards is already obvious even to the blind 😎
Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by QuotaSystem: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Which lockdown?

Go and ask Simon Ekpa how the last lockdown went down.

Onitsha was busy, and nothing happened.

The people that came to enforce it, one was caught and burnt alive.

See, this are Igbos we are talking about.

Don't depend on Simon Ekpa, because Tinubu has failed already.

Ekpa is also Igbo so I don’t know what you’re talking about.

I wish you the best, but try to avoid violence in trying to stop Ekpa’s lockdown.
Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by SenatePresdo(m): 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:

I wish you the best, but try to avoid violence in trying to stop Ekpa’s lockdown.

If you watched the video, you would see he's a coward when the white interviewer asked him why he could not go down to Nigeria, he cited he would be killed.
So all the UGM that have been dying aren't humans?
Ekpa isn't like an average igbo man, he's a coward. Even MNK landed in Nigeria.
Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by SenatePresdo(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Igbos are used to violence, Ekpa can't do worse than we have seen.

We have all agreed to vote obi, and there is no going back.
Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by QuotaSystem: 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:

If you watched the video, you would see he's a coward when the white interviewer asked him why he could not go down to Nigeria, he cited he would be killed.
So all the UGM that have been dying aren't humans?
Ekpa isn't like an average igbo man, he's a coward. Even MNK landed in Nigeria.

Well, that you think he’s a coward doesn’t stop him from being Igbo.

Afterall Ojukwu fled for his life in lipstick and women’s clothes. Was he also less than an average Igbo man?

Nnamdi Kanu also fled and was returned in chains to Nigeria, so rest and instead strategize instead on how to peacefully stop Ekpa’s 5-day lockdown order.
Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by QuotaSystem: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Igbos are used to violence, Ekpa can't do worse than we have seen.

We have all agreed to vote obi, and there is no going back.

Very good but go and tell Ekpa on Twitter not me.

I’m just a casual observer 🥤
Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by SenatePresdo(m): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Tell that en-masse to Ekpa who is determined & ready to do anything to stop you by force.

When he loses, what the sore losers will do afterwards is already obvious even to the blind 😎

Ekpa doesn't wield the power you people think he has in the East.

His UGM are actually known, they thrive because Igbos are sympathetic to their movement.

It's just like Black axxe cult declaring sit at home in the whole of SW, black axxe even have more men than UGM.

I'm glad you know what comes after the election, and there is nothing anybody can do about it.
Re: Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa by GboyegaD(m): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
This guy is a clown. He is outside of the country and wasting people's life as a freedom fighter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenya Senator Mike Sonko Mock Tinubu In A Congratulatory Message- Pic / Gej Did Not Show Up At CHOGM / Nigeria's Population Now 168m, Hits 221m In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.