Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (52651 Views)

Lagos Mention In Buhari's Interview Not Reference To Tinubu, Says Presidency / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by tendingNews: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2019
Arise TV had a 90 minutes interview with President Muhammadu Buhari . It is a must watch interview.

It was aired on Monday, 7th of January 2019.

Here are some pictures from the interview ...

Watch the video below and see reactions from Nigerians after the cut.

Just Jude @egbas wrote:

"Buhari grants an interview to Arise TV but insists it shouldn't be 'LIVE'.

And then Arise TV crew is told to drop own cameras and make do with the recorded version from NTA.

Interviews are only worth it if they are unscripted and off the cuff."

Nicholas Ibekwe @nicholasibekwe said:

"Buhari declined to be interviewed by Arise TV after originally acquiescing because of ThisDay did a story promoting the interview.

The President subsequently said NTA should be allowed to record the interview and pass the tape to Arise TV"

Ebube The Statesman @akaebube wrote:

"My attention has just been drawn to the fact the Buhari's interview on Arise TV was not LIVE.

The Lifeless FC Striker had everything put on the spot for him.

He still blew it away from the spot."

Watch the interview HERE

See reactions below...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/president-buhari-arise-tv-interview.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by tendingNews: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2019
See more photos and reactions. Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by ayourbamie: 9:36am On Jan 08, 2019
Atiku yet to react?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by madridguy(m): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2019
Sai Baba till 2023.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by SalamRushdie: 9:38am On Jan 08, 2019
I just watched the interview and I must say Buhari is a Ŕèťard !!! despite arranging his own questions and taking time out plus heavy editing the president still showed that he is an ultra dullard

414 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by AmKen(m): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2019
Gush!

5 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Rotjijatau(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2019
Sudan come and carry your jubril and give us our Original Buhari。

230 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by madmohamed(m): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2019
Rotjijatau:
Sudan come and carry your jubril and give us our Original Buhari。
nnamdi kanu may be right

205 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Immanuels7(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2019
Top Five Events That Almost Ended The World

https://www./2018/12/top-five-events-that.html
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by OneManLegion(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2019
Tending news ng.. Bloggers though.. lipsrsealed

Anyway

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Happy New Year Everyone and May 2019 bring us good tidings.

I know there are lots of home owners or intending home owners here.

This is my way of helping you solve one of the biggest problem being faced by residents of Nigeria but I have good news for everyone here.

If you need prepaid meter in any of the South Western states, excluding Lagos, please feel free to contact me. The reason for excluding Lagos is because what we have is only recommended by IBEDC, which gives us an opportunity to serve all areas under IBEDC control.

You will be given your meter instantly after payment.

Interested persons should / can whatsapp me on 080 7597 4595.

It is genuine and our office is at Idiroko Just before you get to Canaan Land, Sango Ota.

We have sold over tens of the meter and we still have about about 37 pcs left. If you have a real estate company that needs meter for houses built, we can supply to your estate, any where in areas under IBEDC controlled states.

Thank you and I hope to see you on the other side.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2019
Just look at the way Baba was dissecting and making valid points about how he will take Nigeria to the NEXT LEVEL.
Just listen to the way he was highlighting everything in details, explaining it step by step!

We thank God for giving us this GREAT man.
The best President in the history of Nigeria.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI as he takes us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA, the land flowing with milk and honey.

Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we want.

53 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Injiggerwolf(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2019
D
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Ayoswit(f): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2019
Someone said "buhari debated with himself and still lost "

266 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2019
grin

I am sure he was reading from a teleprompter after it had been translated to Hausa grin

Dullard President.... but i still prefer him to Atiku

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 08, 2019
K
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Randy100: 10:06am On Jan 08, 2019
He messed himself up. He has nothing to offer Nigeria. DAURA IS SURE.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by fasho01(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2019
Lifeless is too nice to classify this incompetent clueless dullard honestly..

Buhari debated with himself and still lost

Oh lawd

Let's all join hands to make b2d a top priority this failbuhari and Get Nigeria Working Again

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by deboysben(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2019
We shouldn't reinforce failure and incompetent cos we are promised 2023 Presidency.

Those people packaging this bag of bone and evil to continue beyond 2019 na for their head e go dey hammer

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Moreoffaith(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2019
angryHi
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by adebayo3449(m): 10:07am On Jan 08, 2019
Lol

Contact us for your customized wristbands
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by kondoAlata: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2019
Well, I’m not disappointed tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by melanch(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2019
Now that we all know we bought a fake product. Writing your negative review won't solve the issue. Return the product SIMPLE!

If you need to rank high on Google, you need high-quality SEO backlinks from authority sites. Link me up.

12 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by superlanny(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2019
sai Baba , bubu, Mr integrity, 4+4 ,you too much sir. wonderful interview sir....all ipob Jews can give transformer high five.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by superior1: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2019
Buhari doesn’t have anything sensible to talk about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Dee60: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2019
PMB is not known for eloquence. His tenure has been slow in dealing with issues. Too many issues are yet to be talked about and dealt with, example is the issue of re-structuring.

Yet, I do not see any answer in Atiku. PDP and Atiku dealt so badly with Nigeria and Nigerians that we should not be in a hurry to forget. And forget it, they are not repentant.

So, Atiku is not an option.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by RZArecta2(m): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2019
Muhammadu Buhari is a disaster even to himself. Bloody bloodthirsty illiterate grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 08, 2019
Next month is election and no money in circulation yet... Nawwaaooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by MrSix: 10:10am On Jan 08, 2019
Errrrm
After election, all this won't matter anymore.

Need a laptop?
I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Details in my signature
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by DWJOBScom(m): 10:11am On Jan 08, 2019
This dude is just too dull to be a president!

A cabal or group with serious unreal purpose must be pitching this fellow to Nigerians

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Ziggylady(f): 10:11am On Jan 08, 2019
Buhari is not intelligent at all,little wonder his supporters are unarguably the daftest group of people on earth..

They are not called zombies and BMC(Buhari Media Cows) for nothing.

53 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17 Powerful Quotes From Obasanjo’s Letter Criticising Buhari / Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu / Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.